Curiosity

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

It's so weird, this feeling.. Now, me and Taemin are still right in front of each other. It's so quiet, yet so peaceful. It's like I want this moment to last forever, like I don't ever want to get out of this position at all. Seeing his face so close to mine, I peeked at the mirror and saw my face becoming so red. The afternoon sun hit his face perfectly, which made him look so good, I blushed even more. In the next minute, Taemin finally snapped out of it, he stood up and looked at his wrist watch.

Taemin: uhm hey... W-we should go..now. It's almost...time for the next uhh... p-period.

He kept cracking, I chuckled slightly at that. He looked cute, being nervous and all.. Why is he nervous? I became curious..

Sulli: uhm... okay then...

I became a bit sad, I didn't want to leave yet. I still wanted to be there with him........Just us.. Oh well never mind, I can be there with him again tomorrow anyway. I let out a long sigh and decided to go now. He bent down and reached for my right hand, he helped me to stand up. As I stood up, I blushed so hard again. I looked at his hand that was holding my hand. He doesn't seem to let go, but it's okay, I didn't want him to let go. My heart felt like it was about to explode. He looked at my eyes and suddenly smiled, and then he let go of my hand..

Taemin: I don't want to be killed by your fanclub.

Sulli: haha! Silly..

Taemin: so shall we go?

I just nodded. He led the way to the music room and I was just right behind him, following him. I'm already very familiar of his back, and seeing his light-brown hair move to the side as the wind blew, letting my long hair move to the side too. It felt so good, I felt very safe being with him. He looked back at my still-blushing face and gave me yet another of his nice smiles..

Taemin: why do you always stay behind me?

Before I could even respond, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side. I scratched my head, and felt very hot and shy as I was walking with him. He just laughed at me, which made me really embarrassed.

Sulli: y-yah. Stop it.

Taemin: stop what? And why do you look so nervous?

Great... why does he have to ask that? I felt more embarrassed. Well, it's simple Taemin, because of you.

Sulli: it's nothing, forget about it.

Taemin: yeah right, I know there's something..

Sulli: really, there's nothing!

We finally reached the music room. We both went to our seats, and of course, our seats were right next to each other. The teacher entered our room, carrying so many papers with her.

Teacher: alright class, I'm going to hand your quiz papers now, you'll see your scores.

The classroom's atmosphere became so tense. The last quiz we had was so hard, so we expected our scores to be quite low. Even Taemin was nervous..

Sulli: calm down.

Taemin: I can't..

The teacher went to our desks and handed me and Taemin's paper. Taemin looked very happy, I peeked in to his paper and the score was written at the upper right corner of the paper, and his score was... 46/50. What the heck?! That was so high!!!

Sulli: yah Taemin! You're smart!

Taemin: nahh.. haha!

I looked at my paper and a smile formed on my lips as I saw my score, yup, my score was the same as Taemin's. Why was I happy? Of course it's because my score was high, and... I blushed again because, me and Taemin have the same score..

Taemin: heyy we have the same score!

Sulli: y-yeah.. haha! I'm happier..

Taemin: sorry, what?

Oh no, why did I have to say that?

Sulli: ahh, it's.. it's nothing.

Just great... pabo, why'd I say that? Anyway, whatever.. I counter checked my quiz to see the errors and I notice Taemin looking at me. I smiled, and blushed.. Gah! TaemiN! Just stop it! Stop.... making my heart beat so fast all the time!

 

~Taemin~

Did I hear it wrong? I heard Sulli say that she was happy.. Happy because our scores were the same? Aish, maybe it's not that.. My heart keeps beating faster and faster whenever she smiles at me. I watch her as she counter checks her test paper carefully. It makes me smile when I see her face look so serious, it's so not her.

Sulli: What?? My correct marks are only 44..

Taemin: really?

Sulli: yes. *sigh* the 'good treatment' again..

She approached our teacher and started to talk to her. When Sulli got back, her score became 44/50. It seems that the teacher actually gave her a plus 2. Yup, it's because of the special treatments again..

Taemin: you shouldn't have told her. You should have been thankful that you had a high score. haha!

Sulli: you're so bad. That would've been cheating.. I actually begged her to change my score you know. I'll just have to study harder to have a higher score..

I smiled at her, seeing her want to work harder.. She actually has a high score now..44/50 isn't so bad. But, she still wants to study harder to have a much higher score. If an ordinary student like me would have a plus grade on their score, they wouldn't even want to change it, but Sulli just practically begged our teacher to change it to it's original score. She's so unique.. very interesting. I'm proud of her..

Taemin: that's our Sulli..

Sulli: yup.. really. haha!

I rested my chin on my hand and stared at her happy face. I could just stare at her all day.

Sulli: hey, stop staring..

Taemin: I can't.. hey you haven't answered my question yet..

Sulli: what question?

Taemin: your crush..

Sulli: what?? Uhm uhh, no one!! there's no one! really!

I laughed at her response. Her funny expressions are also one of the reasons my heart beats fast. Her face which always looks so excited and nervous.. She calmed down a bit and I noticed her face turn into a pink blush..

Sulli: so, w-why did you a-ask that?

I was speechless, I didn't know how to respond, why was I so curious to find out? Of course I'm curious.... *sigh* Maybe this answers all my questions now. Yes, without even knowing it, Sulli actually helped me to find out the answers. Why I'm acting so strangely.. Why I get so excited and happy when I see her .... I never felt this way for a person before, let alone her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter..I know.. T.T

School starts tomorrow already! I hope I can still update despite being a bit busy with school works..

So please still support this story! And I'm getting less comments now.. I know, maybe because it's a bit boring? Not good? *sigh* Mianhae!! >.< But still, thanks to all the loyal readers..

Please don't be silent.. COMMENT all the way!!