Dance

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

I see myself, walking behind somebody. A tall person, light-brown hair. Why can't I see his face? Why do I want to follow him.? I feel the cold wind blow against my face again. But yet, my body feels so warm, and my head too. I notice that I was wearing a beanie. It felt nice and warm. I felt my lips smile. But then, I notice my body getting numb, the person I'm following is far from me now, I felt like.....falling. I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. Why?? As I closed my eyes, I felt a warm and strong grip on my wrist. I looked up and saw that person I was following earlier. That light-brown haired guy, he was smiling at me. My mouth opened and I knew there was gonna be something that'll come out of it this time.

"T-Taemin?"

He just.......saved me...again.

My eyes shot open. I couldn't believe it, was that guy Taemin? Why the heck did I dream of him? I shook my head until his face was out of my mind. Why in the world him of all people? *sigh* Forget about that dream..The weekends came by just like the wind. Time flies by really fast and before I could even realize it, it's already another Monday morning. The weekends were, as boring as ever, well except for the time I hung out with my friends. After Taemin saved me, my friends all came and hugged me tightly. Of course they'd do that, I made them feel all worried, after all. At that time, I wanted to thank Taemin again but as I looked up, I saw him walk away already. That guy, seriously... he'll never change. I sat up from my bed and streched like a cat. The first thing that I laid my eyes on after I woke up was Taemin's beanie on my side table. I forgot to return it to him..  I got up from my bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on my uniform, socks and shoes, ate breakfast, and said goodbye to the maids. I rushed to the van and said good morning to my oppas. I stared at the window, with nothing on my mind, but then something came across it. Lee Taemin's face. What the heck? Isn't it bad already that I had to dream of him last night and now, he's still in my mind? Ugh. Get out, get out, get out!!! Wait.... Oh no.....his beanie! I forgot! Aish... I can just return it to him tomorrow. Then I notice oppa's voice calling me out..

oppa1: miss Choi!

Sulli: oh, uh. what?

Oppa1: please look at the newspaper. I'm.....sorry..

Sulli: what's in it?

I looked at the newspaper and saw the article that says "Choi Sulli, is the little princess dating?" and I saw a picture of me with Taemin. It was taken last Saturday when I bumped into Taemin. I predicted that this would happen. Now Taemin's gonna hate me more, as in hate me....HATE ME!! Geez, why should I care? He already hates me anyway. These papz, they really get on my nerves. And then.......the students will really think that we're dating! Oh no!! What the heck am I gonna do? I. just. want to. die. NOW.

I arrived at school and yes, the paparazzi are here. My friends are already waiting for me outside. I got out of the fan and my friends ran to me and covered me. I ran as fast as I could. All I heard from them were "Miss Choi, are you really dating?" and "do you think your mom will like it if you're already dating?". We arrived at the lobby, safely..

Krystal: yah, is it true?

Sulli: of course not!

Luna: then what was that all about?

Sulli: because it was just a misunderstanding!!

Victoria: hey, we believe you..

As soon as I've settled down, I noticed the students around me.. they were all like the papz, asking the same questions. My day couldn't get anymore worse than this, right?? *sigh*

Sulli: AISHHHH!!!! WE ARE NOT TOGETHERRR!!!!

Amber: sheesh, these kids won't listen!

I can't take it anymore, darn it... I ran to the restroom to escape from all the chaos out there. When I reached the ladies' room, I saw a group of girls looking so, sad and down. When they saw me they quickly got out of the rest room. There was only one girl left.. I recognize her, she's from my class, her name is Hyorin. Her eyes were puffy red.. I know that Hyorin really has a big crush on Taemin. She even sends him love notes. Oh no...

Hyorin: oh, hey there Sulli.

Sulli: Hyorin, you know that thing about me and Taemin isn't true right?

Hyorin: oh you don't nedd to deny it. I'm......*sigh* I'm fine w-with it..

Sulli: but Hyorin!! I'm telling the truth! Please don't believe it!!

Hyorin just ran outside. I felt so sorry.. What do I do know?? They won't believe me! I'm so angry right now! Right before I was about to explode, I saw Krystal coming in.

Krystal: yah! Sulli, are you okay?

Sulli: I don't know..

I ran outside and heard the students gossiping about that stupid misunderstanding, and they were all after me. I couldn't hear anything more because they were so loud. I wanted to be alone so I decided to go to the school's dance studio. Hopefully, I won't be dusturbed there..

~Taemin~

My life is ruined. Ruined..... How am I gonna face everyone again? No one believes me. It's all just a misunderstanding. Of all the people I could've bumped into that day, why her?? Why the heck her? It's always her, causing me trouble.. I always want to blame her but this time, it wasn't totally her fault.. Here I am now, stuck at the dance studio. I find it peaceful here, no one will bug me, no one will hate me, and no one will disturb me. I sat down at the very corner, and leaned on the wall, looking straight. I don't really know what to do now. Will I just hide like this the whole day?. I can't hear anything, I'm not even focusing on anything now. But my eyes became distracted by something, Something came in the direction I was looking at. It's her.. Sulli. She sat on the other corner and curled up. She didn't notice me, she looks blank..  I'm guessing no one's believing her too.. A feeling of pity struck me. I actually feel sorry for her now.. I notice that she actually deals with these kind of problems everytime..

Sulli: I'm sorry..

Taemin: you only noticed me now..

Sulli: yeah. Sorry. I realized I didn't hurt only you, but others too.

Taemin: you're darn right about that..

Sulli: I just..... want to escape.. That's why I came here. what about you?

Taemin: same reason actually. 

Sulli: I hate my life.

Taemin: I can see why. But.... I want you to explain..

Sulli: I hate my life because some people get hurt because of me. I hate being treated like some kind of royalty. I don't want so many people around me all the time. I'm tired of these kinds of lies the paparazzi makes. I just want to be a normal person.. That's all.

I was speechless, I got her all wrong. It's ture that she's annoying, but I never knew she hated her life this much..

Sulli: you're the first person I opened up to.

Taemin: yeah, that's one heck of a story.

Sulli: It's pretty weird don't you think? That of all the people, you're the one I opened up to.

Taemin: yup, I can sense the weirdness right now.

Sulli: you're not even thinking straight right now.

Taemin: right about that. wel...uhm...uh.....erm, wanna dance?

Sulli: sure.

It was all sudden, dancing is the only thing that can release my stress, I think she'd feel better when she dances too. So there, we did nothing else but just danced. Everything was just all so sudden to us but, who cares now.. All I want is to release everything in my mind..