Hit the streets..

You Found Me..

 

 

 

Hand in hand, the two walked together under the bright sun. It was sunny, yet a cold Saturday morning. A chilly wind blew past them, people around them were chilled to the very core, but those two weren't as they could feel each other's warmth. Turning their heads to the side and would glance at the other from time to time. Sulli turned her head again and fixed her eyes only on Taemin. A breeze blew again and teased Taemin and Sulli's hair. She then examined Taemin and blushed as she saw his features.

Taemin brushed away his light brown bangs from his eyes after what the breeze did to it, using his free hand. He inhaled, and cringed lightly at the sweet scent which came across. He could see Sulli's hair flying to the side at the corner of his eye, and smiled as he realized that it was her scent which he smelled. He peeked in again and this time, now realizing that Sulli was staring at him. He turned his head and came face to face with her. Another smile came across his lips, noticing the shade of red on her cheeks.

 

~Taemin~

Taemin: what's up?

I just couldn't help but ask her. She was just too cute for words. And I also wanted to ask her about today, 'cause it was kind of strange. She called me last night and asked me to go to the grocery shop today with her. I mean, she had lots of maids, so why bother buying them herself? 

Sulli: oh uh, it's nothing..

Taemin: aigooo, you're falling for me again.

Sulli: hey, I always do!

I chuckled at her as she did an aegyo. 

Taemin: anyway, can't you just ask your maids to do all the shopping? 

Sulli: well, it's because they've done so much for me and I kinda want to pay them back.. So I needed your help.

Taemin: oh.. That's so nice of you jagiya. But why didn't you take a car ride instead? The shop is kinda far away.

Sulli: c'mon Taemin, walking is a normal thing right? And besides, It's much more fun to walk with you.

I blushed at her words. Then it was followed by her chuckle. 

I then started to sway our hands back and forth. What a fine day... She was right, it is nicer to just take a walk. It was really a good thing that no one recognizes her. The disguise actually works, and I'm kinda getting used to it now. She wears her big specs everytime she goes out, and her hair is different too, so I just got really used to it. And besides, I get happy all the time, seeing as she always wears my beanie. 

Sulli: yah, what are you smiling for?

Taemin: it's nothing..

 

 

~Sulli~

Taemin is so cute! He smiles a lot. He started swaying our hands faster, which made me chuckle. We turned to the next corner and my ears were greeted with a familiar upbeat music. It wasn't clear, it seemed to be just a bit far from where we were. As we got closer, the familiar music was starting to get clearer. We both stopped in front of a convinience store, and the two big speakers were booming with that loud song. I smiled as I now realized the music, I looked at Taemin and he was smiling too. It was the song we were practicing last week when I got the cramp. The song which we were going to dance to at the christmas program in school. Taemin nudged me slightly and he had his brows up. Looks like he just thought of something. 

Taemin let go of my hand and walked to the center. He flipped his hair to the side and pulled out his other hand from his pocket. After giving me a smirk, he started to dance. He was doing a freestyle dance, which was different from the dance he did last time. It was smooth and clean, as usual. Taemin didn't surprise me as he was already so good. This garnered many people's attention and they all watched Taemin's dance, and teenage girls all flipped their phones open and set them onto Taemin. Some were even giggling. Yeah, girls he's already taken! Even when he knew there were already so many people, his eyes were fixed only onto mine, which really made my heart flutter. I had both of my arms crossed as I watched Taemin. He's really challenging me, what a show off. 

As he finished his dance, the people clapped and some even shouted, giving interest to him. Taemin joked a little and rested his hand on my shoulder, and I played along by brushing it off. It was my time to dance. I walked to the center and began to freestyle as well. I surprisingly got a lot better thanks to Taemin. I did different kinds of moves which also made the people go a bit wilder. As my turn was about to end, Taemin went beside me and danced with me. We did the same moves we practiced last time. It was so much fun, almost like dancing in the studio again..

We finished with one final smooth move. We bowed to everyone who watched us and they clapped again. Taemin smiled at me as he put his arm around me and we walked to the grocery shop again. 

 

Sulli: boy, I didn't even expect that!

Taemin: I know. Practicing on the streets eh? haha! 

Sulli: but it was fun! 

He laughed again, pinching my cheeks at the same time. I then started to feel him kiss my head. I felt my cheeks burning again too.

 

Sulli: let's hurry now.

Taemin: yeah yeah.

 

The two continued on walking to the grocery shop. But little did they know that there was just someone in particular who was just behind them all this time, taking snapshots of them..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: To all my wonderful, loyal readers! I'm very very sorry for updating so late. It's because last time, I was already done with my new chapter, and it was ready to be posted, but then since bad luck hit me at that time, everything in that chapter has been erased! Just by clicking the backspace button, it switched to another window and when I sent it back, everything was gone. Just like that. Jeez, all the hard work has been erased with just that single button. >;( Well anyways, what's done is done, I can't bring it back anymore so, whatever... :)

 

OOOOHHH, who could that be now??

hehe~ Stay tuned to find out. 

Sorry for the errors. I didn't edit it. XD

Please do not forget to COMMENT

and SUBSCRIBE. Alright? AyT? 

K. Bye! :))

 

~SHINeeGeppyy