Sick??

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

 

We finally finished shopping at the grocery store. Taemin is such a gentle man as always, grabbing all the heavy plastic bags from my hands and carrying them himself, now leaving me with only one plastic bag in one hand. 

So now we're going straight to Taemin's house because that's where I'll be cooking. I just wanted to surprise my helpers, that's all. I looked up and saw how big and fluffy the clouds were today, the sun was still as high and bright as usual, but that didn't stop the cold weather today. A cold yet gentle breeze kissed both our cheeks and made them cold. The sound of plastic bags rustling were the only ones I could hear.

Why is it so quiet? 

I looked up only to see a pale-faced Taemin. His eyelids about to close. 

"AAAAAACHUUUUU"

He sneezed. I went closer to his side and wrapped my arm around his, gently rubbing his cold hand. He looked at me and smiled.

Sulli: yah, you're really cold. 

Taemin: nah, I'm fine, it's alright.

Sulli: we better hurry now.

He gave me an assuring look and then nodded. 

Taemin led me to a village just a couple of streets away from the village where I live in. After walking past 4 houses, Taemin stopped infront of a big, white house. He stepped forward and we both came face to face with a tall brown wooden door. He put the plastic bags down and began to rummage through his pocket, searching for the keys. Once he found it, he pushed it in the mettalic knob and opened it with a click. Taemin laid his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me in. My eyes became wide and my mouth formed an 'o' shape. My head turning from side to side, browsing everything inside his house. It was just really nice and big! 

Sulli: Whoa! Oppa! Your house is so nice!!

Taemin: hey, calm down it's nothing compared to yours.

Sulli: but it's just really nice! I love it!

His laugh echoed in the house. Everything was spotless. So clean. 

Taemin led me to the kitchen and we put all the plastic bags on the marble counter. 

Taemin: I'll go and get changed first okay?

I nodded. He went up stairs, my eyes following his movements until he was already out of my sight. 

I took off my disguises. The specs, the thick scarf, the big coat, everything. I lazily tied up my hair in a messy ponytail and headed to the sink. I washed my hands thoroughly and dried them up with a white cotton cloth. Rummaging through all the plastic bags, I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and placed them all on the counter. I looked for all the pots, knives, spoons and everything and set them all. 

I began boiling a pot of water, slicing vegetables and some meat all at the same time. Just then, I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist. I smiled, knowing who it was.

Sulli: Taemin!

Taemin: omo! Smells good in here. You'll really make a good wife!

I chuckled at his words. Taemin then started to pick up a knife and helped me slice the other veggies. 

Taemin: what are you making exactly?

Sulli: Chinese food.

Taemin: oh! Good! Save some for me okay?

Sulli: of course.

Taemin kept slicing up while I started to fry some noodles. Just then I noticed that there wasn't anybody in the house except for us.

Sulli: oppa, do you live alone?

Taemin: nope. My parents are at work right now and from what I know, they'll be out for 2 days. And my younger sister is at her dance school now. She'll be back later. 

Sulli: Oh, Eunsung?

Taemin: Yup.

I remembered Taemin's little sister. Eunsung, she was this cute little girl who liked me. I couldn't wait to see her later!

Sulli: hey, what time will Eunsung be here? 

I aksed Taemin while I kept frying the noodles. He didn't respond. 

Sulli: hey!

He didn't respond again. I turned my head and saw his eyes slowly closing. He was still as pale as earlier. He stopped slicing the vegetables. Taemin looked sick.

Sulli: Taemin!

Taemin: hey, don't shout. AAAACHUU!

Sulli: aish, oppa, let's go to your room.

He nodded weakly and walked to the stairs. I held him, and helped him walk up to his room. 

As we arrived, he immediately fell down on his bed. I tucked him under his comforter and there, he fell asleep. I put my hand on his forehead, and felt how warm he was. I felt so worried. He's so sick. Brushing away his light brown bangs from his perfectly closed eyes, I patted his head once and stood up. I flipped my phone open and quickly dialed my maid's number.

 

Sulli: unnie, I'll be back tomorrow okay? My friend's sick right now. 

 

 

 

I was so glad she allowed me. I knew she trusted me. I just couldn't leave Taemin here now, right?

 

 

I'll be right back oppa. 

 


Omo! Taemin's sick! :(

For those of you who were still curious about that 'stalker' from the 

last chappie, Don't worry, i'll reveal 'him' soon! :D

COMMENTS please! 

Oh and, I wanna say hello to my new subscriber! Thanks a lot! :D

 

~SHINeeGeppyy