Holding it in

You Found Me..

~SULLI~

I woke up the next morning only to find myself looking red and exhausted from last night. My eyes were so red and puffy. Today's the day I have to break the news to him. Today is also our last day together, so I have to make this day as fun and memorable as possible. 

I rinsed my eyes to make all the puffy-redness go back to normal. Taemin cannot see me like this. He can't know that I've been crying all night. I slipped into a pair of dark skinnies and a white hoodie. As I got out of the bathroom, I quickly dialed Taemin's number.

Taemin: yeobosaeyo?

Sulli: T-taemin..

Great, just great. Now my voice is cracking and I'm stuttering.... Keep it together, keep it together.. 

Taemin: oh, jagiya! 

I laughed at him. I missed his voice so much. I missed him calling me these cute nicknames.. I almost heard him smile through the phone.

Sulli: Let's go out! Meet me in front of the bookstore?

Taemin: Sure. I'll be there in 10 minutes! 

Sulli: Alright. Bye, saranghae!

Taemin: Saranghae!

Then he made a kiss sound on the phone that just made me giggle. Darn, even just saying 'bye' to him on the phone hurts.. What about saying goodbye to him later?

I sighed and sat down on my bed. As I sat, I then heard a knock on my door. 

Sulli: who is it?

--: Sul it's umma. Can I come in?

Sulli: uh, n-neh..

The door opened and the figure of my mom then came to view. She smiled warmly at me and sat down beside me on the bed.

Mom: so, are you ready?

Sulli: no..

My mom rubbed my arm, soothing me. I just loved it when she does this.

Mom: of course you're not. Just remember that You're doing it for him okay? 

Right now, tears were already starting to form in my eyes. I couldn't cry now. I don't want to, so I held them back. My mom's right anyway. It's gonna be hard, but it's for our good...

Mom: you should go now honey. Remember, do it for him. 

I just nodded. She kissed my head and led me out of my room. 

I quickly went out of the house when suddenly, I heard the voices of my oppas. 

Sulli: what is it?

oppa: Hop inside the van miss. 

I smiled at them and shook my head. I wanted to walk. Walking is a normal thing. I remembered how Taemin taught me those ordinary things. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have experienced so many things. 

I crossed the road safely and continued my walk silently to the bookstore. As I raised my head up, I already saw Taemin smiling and waving at me. My heart beat went fast just by seeing him. I smiled back and ran straight to him. He took me in his arms and laughed.

Taemin: you missed me didn't you?

Oh how I wish you knew how much I did...

I nodded my head several times. He laughed again. I didn't mind, I would love to hear his musical laugh all day..

Taemin: So where are we going?

Sulli: I wanna go to the amusement park.

Taemin: okay let's go then!

He said cheerfully. Just then I got a text message from an unknown number. I flipped my phone open, and the message was suppose to surprise me, but I actually wasn't.

 

Sulli, today's the day. Don't mess this up.

Remember the consequences. 

Hyorin.

 

I just wish the day would never end. I wish to stay in his embrace forever.

Do it for him.. It's all for him.


:O

T.T i don't knoooowww....

Just to tell you guys, this is ending soon.. >.<