Text message.

You Found Me..

~Taemin~

"Hey, you know, I don't have your phone number yet....so.."

After drinking spending some time with Sulli, I decided to walk her home since it's dark now and it can be pretty dangerous at these times. As we were walking towards her home, I took the guts to ask for her phone number, but she didn't answer me, instead she gave me another smile. We walked together with silence filled in the air. I wasn't really bothered with it, I like this kind of silence. I tried peeking at her face once in a while and she just has that cute smile plastered on her face. I waited and waited, but she isn't responding at all. So then this mean she doesn't want to give me her phone number? I gave a long sigh of dissapointment but then Sulli noticed..

Sulli: why are you sighing?

Taemin: oh, it's nothing, really.

 

Because you won't give me your number. T_T

 

We finally arrived at her house.. She thanked me for bringing her home and I waved goodbye to her. I turned around and pouted at myself and was about to go, but as soon as I was about to walk away, I felt her hands hold onto my right arm and I immediately stopped on my tracks. I turned to face her and saw her looking down and her face turned to a light pink blush. I smiled at her shyness and she finally faced me.

Taemin: hm? So....??

Sulli: uhm... y-you asked for my number.......right??

My smile became wider at her sudden words. I nodded and she smiled as well. We exchanged phone numbers and before I left, I patted her head which made her pout cutely. I said goodbye again and left, looking like an idiot, smiling to really wide to myself.

 

I finally arrived at my house and greeted my parents. They look quite worried because I came back a bit late. I ran upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed to rest after the long walk back home. I checked my handphone and saw the time, it's now 9:35pm. It is kinda late.. I stared at Sulli's phone number and felt my lips curve as another smile formed again. It's kinda hurting my cheeks now..

 

Should I text her? No, maybe she's sleeping now... But.. well, yeah, of course! I should tell her that I've arrived home safely! ^^

psh.. yeah....me and my excuses.. :)))

 

~Sulli~

I laid on my bed with this stupid smile still on my face.. I took off the beanie and hugged it real tight. I looked at my phone and saw his number, my face blushed again.

He asked for my phone number..

I checked my phone from time to time, waiting for something... just, a simple text from him.. I kept waiting and waiting until my eyelids grew heavier and when they were just about to close, I heard my phone's message tone. My eyes shot open and checked my phone.

1 new message from Dance Buddy^^

Oh look, my dance buddy just sent me a text.. -.- Wait.... OMO! He sent me a text!!! My smile became wider and opened the message he sent me.

From: Dance Buddy^^

"Hey there! I just came back home. You're probably sleeping now.. Sorry for disturbing ya! >.< "

Oh, I'm glad he came back home safely. I quickly replied to his text message......I was feeling excitement, and my heart was jumping again..

"That's good! Yeah, I'm not sleeping yet. And you didn't disturb me at all! :)"

I held on my burnt cheeks as I waited for his reply. Oh umma, you should see how happy I am right now...

 

From: Dance Buddy^^

"Okay then ^^. So, it's kinda late now. You should go to sleep. Good night little girl! Sweet dreams... :D"

 

That last text he sent me made me feel really happy. I just said good night to him too. Geez, these little things really make girls feel so happy. I hope the guys are well aware of that fact..Now I can sleep happily and I do hope.....

I can dream of him tonight... ;)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes short chapter, I knooooooow! Really sorry~

I'm just running out of ideas now.. I don't know why but they usually just come to me.. why not now?? T.T

Next time, I'll write a good one, I'll try >.<

haha!

Please COMMENT!! Yeah... always comment!!!!

They encourage me a lot! ^^

Thanks!!