The sweetest cramp ever.

You Found Me..

 

 

~Taemin~

"Yah! Taemin ah! Wait up!"

Someone yelled at me from behind. I turned and saw a panting Jonghyun hyung, catching up with me. He had his uniform ed, revealing a shirt he was wearing inside that read 'Muscles'. His bag slung over his shoulder, looking like a piece of rag or something. At the same time, he was sweating, but still trying to be 'cool', winking at the innocent girls who were just passing by. I shoved one hand in my pocket as I held one shoulder harness of my backpack. 

Taemin: hyung! Look at you... 

Jonghyun: what do you mean me? Look at You! Did you do that on purpose? Those girls didn't look at me, but you instead!

he said jokingly as he pouted.

Taemin: well, it's because you kinda stink and you're sweaty.

Jonghyun: I know. Key told me as well. I just had to run some errands for my mom. Anyway, let's walk together.

Taemin: yeah, sure.

Jonghyun hyung was fun to be with. So I was glad to have to walk with him to school today, since it would be so boring to just walk alone and be quiet at the same time. 

Jonghyun: so what did you do during the weekends?

Taemin: well, Sunday was definitely boring. I just watched t.v. all day. And Saturday was.....

Jonghyun: was??

I started to remember what I did last Saturday. It was the day I spent together with Sulli, right? The hand holding thing and........'arm-around-her-shoulders' thing... And, yeah... the "confession" thing. Those things. I felt myself smiling as I remembered. Realizing I was taking a long time already, I felt hyung shake my shoulder slightly, which brought me back to reality. 

Jonghyun: Yah, what's wrong? You're smiling to yourself like an idiot. Why is that??

I was debating with myself if I should tell him or not, but I guess he could be trusted, since he is a good friend of mine and all. He likes these kinds of stories anyway. He gets interested immediately. So eventually, I did tell him what had happened. 

Jonghyun: Omo! Seriously?! But I thought you kind of despised her?

Taemin: well, I guess one day, she just proved me wrong of my thoughts about her. And that, I won't tell.

Jonghyun: fine. Man, you lucky dog. Just be careful and think wisely, yeah?

Taemin: why? Is there something wrong?

Jonghyun: no, not at all. It's just a piece of advice from me.

Taemin: oh.....uhh, okay then. 

And just like that, after our conversation had ended, we've finally arrived at our school. Still quite early though. I looked at my side to see an open-mouthed Jonghyun. No not because of amazement, but because of shock, If that's what he calls it.

Jonghyun: I can't believe we're 50 minutes early! 

Taemin: yup. Great huh?

Jonghyun: What do you mean great?! I could've slept more this morning! Aish. Well, see ya around Taemin. I'll go sleep in my classroom. Ciao!

Taemin: yeah. Bye then!

He could be so stupid sometimes. I sometimes wonder how he's so good at school.. It was pretty unusual, since he hated school. Anyway, to be honest, I kinda felt the same way as him. By this time I would still be sleeping in my bedroom. But instead, mom woke me up early for a change... What a great change, huh? Yeah, not really. 

 

The breeze was chilly, which made me shiver as I walked up to my classroom. It was quite silent, of course since it was still early. I slid the door open, finding my classroom in complete silence. The cleaners yesterday somewhat did good, seeing the classroom well organized today. Everything was in place. The floor was fully waxed, so it was a bit slippery. I sat down on my chair, leaning back as I looked around the room. It was boring. Nobody's here yet so I went out of the room first. Instinctively, I found myself walking up to the dance studio. I came face to face with the brown door of the studio again, grasping on the doorknob, I found myself staring at it before opening the door.

I then entered and quickly spotted the girl which made my heart pound. We were both staring at each other. I came closer to her and a smile then appeared on her face. 

"You're pretty early today."

 

~Sulli~

I heard the door squeak, knowing that someone has entered the room. I turned my head and found myself staring back at this boy, my crush. My heart beat quickened as I saw him coming closer. I smiled at him, noticing his face that had a slight shade of red. 

Sulli: You're pretty early today. 

He then smiled back. This time, it was me who was blushing. He stopped and sat right next to me.

Taemin: Why are you so early?

Sulli: Avoiding the papz.

Taemin: then you should've done that ages ago.

Sulli: If I did that, they'd still be in front of the school gates right now. They know what time I go to school, that's why..

Taemin: oh, right..

I chuckled, seeing him pouting cutely. He was a bit embarrassed though, but it's what made him cute after all.

Sulli: you're cute, you know?

his face then came closer to me. I blushed so bad, my heart started pounding faster. He stopped moving just as our noses were about to touch. I gulped, noticing that his face was just a few spaces away from mine. His lips had formed a smile. The smile then became wider. He smiled cutely at me, like a little kid.

Taemin: I am, aren't I??

He backed off as he started to chuckle. The little idiot..

Sulli: Yah! Stop teasing me! 

Taemin: Okay okay, I'm sorry... well, since we've still got lots of time left, why don't we start practicing for a little while?

Sulli: yeah, that's a great idea.

He placed a CD in the player then pressed play. Within a few seconds, the room was filled with a loud and upbeat song. He started to dance the steps that he made. I watched him as he popped to the beat of the music. After that, he played the same music again and also did the same steps he did earlier. Once he showed me the steps two times, I started to dance with him now, remembering the steps he did. We did those same steps for a couple of times, slowly incorporating some popping moves. We both became tired and plopped our bodies on the floor, panting at the same time. After 5 minutes or so, we then got back to a sitting position and faced each other. He smiled at me once again..

Taemin: You have a pretty good memory. You're really good.

Sulli: I wouldn't be famous if I wasn't this good, now wouldn't I?

He laughed as I responded to him jokingly.

Taemin: that's right...

Sulli: yeah, but you're still better.

I smiled at him, complementing him and his skills. It's really true. I bet if the media would just see his skills, they'd go crazy for him.

I stood up and played the music again. I started practicing the moves again when suddenly, I felt my lower leg tighten, feeling a pain shooting straight in it. Taemin then quickly approached me and had me laid down. He straightened my leg and slowly massaged it. Thankfully, the pain lessened as he kept massaging my leg.

Taemin: are you okay now? does it hurt? well? 

Sulli: calm down, it's just a cramp.

Taemin: aish, even so.

Sulli: well, it doesn't hurt that much now.

He gave me a relieved smile, still massaging my leg.

Taemin: that's good then.

Sulli: thank you, Taemin.

We both fell silent for a while. It was a comforting silence that surrounded us. I just really wanted to stay that way with him. No worries at all, just like that. After some time, he then asked me something, out of the blue.

Taemin: hey, what do you want for a boyfriend?

He asked, still looking down, massaging. My mouth slightly opened, hearing his question.

Sulli: w-well, I want someone who'd always treat me well, someone who's fun to be with, he definitely has to love me as much as I do for him, someone who'd always care about me. And not to mention, he has to be cute too!

Basically, I just described him

Taemin: Then, that's me right?

he asked jokingly, along with his chuckling.

Sulli: haha! I guess it is you...

He stopped massaging my leg. We stared at each other again. I was shocked.

No way. I'm so stupid! How could I say that!!! Oh my gosh!

 

I kept panicking mentally as we still stared at each other for a minute or so. He finally broke it as he started to laugh. I then joined in as I laughed with him too. And that's where the freaking bell started to interrupt us. Signalling the students that it's almost time for class. 

 

He stood up first and helped me stand up as well. He asked me again if I was okay, I nodded with a smile. He then headed first to the door with me just behind him. But before he reached for the knob, he stopped. He just stopped right there. He then turned around and suddenly wrapped his arms around me, giving me a warm hug. He buried his face deep in my shoulder. Again, I felt my heart starting to pound so hard, it felt like it was about to explode. There, he started to whisper..

Taemin: is it somebody from our school?

Sulli: yes.

Taemin: do I know him?

Sulli: yes you do.

Taemin: do you love this guy?

I bit my lip as I felt myself feeling so happy. I was happy, I just couldn't tell why. 

Sulli: yes, I really do.

Taemin: I guess I lost then.

 

He sighed as his grip on me felt loose. As I felt that, my arms then found their way to his back. Giving him a hug as I whispered..

 

Sulli: his name is Taemin. Lee Taemin. You know him right?

I could feel him smile after hearing my response. He started to hug me back again, still keeping a smile on his face.

Taemin: Yeah, I knew that.

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................................

Dear readers.....

I'm so so so so sorry for updating so late! Yes, because of school. 

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I've been updating a lot of cheesy 

chappies aren't I? hehe. Don't worry, there will be also some conflicts and all.

Just keep reading! And please comment! Don't forget to subscribe new readers!

 

~SHINeeGeppyy