Eunsung

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

Algebra makes me so sleepy.. The teacher keeps talking and talking and I don't even know what she's saying! Thank goodness, the last school bell of this day finally rang! Again, saved by the bell. As soon as the teacher said goodbye, every single one of my classmates stood up from their seats and ran to the exit. I was left in the classroom fixing all my things, look at all my things! They're all scattered on the floor. What a mess..

Victoria: yah, Sulli, hurry up.

Sulli: oh you guys can go ahead now. I'll be fine.

Amber: but, we have to wait for you, there's always more paparazzi waiting for you after classes.

Luna: that's right. No one else is gonna protect you, little miss celeb, from those hungry reporters..

Krystal: yup, And I bet there will be more because they're gonna ask you about your mom's departure this Saturday..

Sulli: hmm.... that's right. But I promise, I'm gonna be alright, I'll just have to run..

Luna: okay, good luck. See you next week.

Sulli: ne~ Thanks guys! bye!

After that, they all left. I'm so happy that they worry about me so much. But they're right, more of the media will come here and ask about mom's departure tomorrow. Aish, everything's gonna be fine! As soon as I finished cleaning up and packing my things, I was gonna stand up and leave immediately but, I noticed something, then I heard.......snoring?? I looked around the classroom and saw Taemin! Man, that stupid boy is still here? Oh, he's sleeping. How could he look so good and innocent while sleeping when in fact, his attitude is so bad? *sigh* I decided not to wake him up. He'll walk home alone, hahaha! I skipped out of the classroom, leaving that sleeping Taemin alone there. As I got out of the school, I quickly noticed some of the paparazzi outside. I put on my cap and ran. As always, they still noticed me. They keep asking questions and took pictures. Please, just get off my back! I'm not even that important, go to my mom, she's the important one! Geez.. Good thing the oppas were already there. They helped me get out of the papz crowd and got me in to the van.

Sulli: thank you again, oppas!!

Oppa1: it's okay miss. Anything for you.

Sulli: *sigh* why do they always go after me? I;m not even that important. Shouldn't they go to my mom instead?

Oppa2: Of course they're after you. The media knows all about you and it's also because of your mom.

Sulli: ugh, I hate it oppa. I don't like this life. I always get attacked by paparazzis every morning and even in the afternoon, and the school treats me like some kind of royalty, that's why some students get harmed because of me. and now a guy at my school, hates me so much!

Oppa1: haha, miss Choi, don't worry, I'm sure that guy just likes you.

Sulli: he hates me because he likes me? Weird! You're wrong about that! He hates me like.....really....Hate!! But I hate him more!!! >:P

Oppas: hahaha! So cute!!

Sulli: aigo...aigo..

As soon as we reached home, the maids greeted me and I rushed upstairs and changed my clothes. I wore a t-shirt and a skirt and pink flip-flops, those were all given to me by mom last week. I went out of my room and in to my mom's room, she's there, doing her make up.

Sulli: umma~

mom: Sulli, you're here already, I'm almost done, then we can go.

Sulli: alright!!

After she was done with her stuff, we went outside together and went in to the van to go to the restaurant for our dinner. We arrived at a huge hotel and of course, here comes the papz again. When we got out of the van, camera flashes hit our faces. The oppas again, helped us out. How the heck did they know that we were out for dinner? These guys.....such stalkers! We went in the hotel and to the hotel's diner. Cool~ fancy much?

Sulli: uhm, umma, why at a hotel?

Mom: because I'm gonna be staying here for tonight. I'll be going tomorrow, remember?

Sulli: oh, that's right.. Well, let's eat!

Mom: alright then. Uhm...Waiter!

We ordered so much food because I was so hungry. I ate almost all of the dishes mom ordered. Damn, so goooooood!! Mom didn't eat that much. I noticed that she had a smile on her face while she was watching me eat.

Sulli: what??

Mom: nothing..

Sulli: haha! okay, I'm full!! I think I'm gonna explode!

Mom: then stop now. You shouldn't eat so much. You'll get fat. But, I envy you dear..

Sulli: why?

Mom: you don't even gain weight!

Sulli: which means I can eat as much as I want! haha! But I'll stop now.

Mom: okay then. You should go home now dear..

Sulli: aight. Thanks mom. Be careful! Call me kay?

Mom: you too dear. Love you!

Sulli: love you mom. Bye!

We hugged each other before I left. The oppas accompanied me to the van. When I was in the van, I can see mom waving to me. I kinda felt sad, even though she is gonna come back in 3 weeks, it still makes me feel sad that she's going away for so long..

~Taemin~

It's Saturday today. Not a school day and still so boring! Hmm, maybe I should go and hang out with my friends.. Yeah, we could all have some fun today.. I decided to call Minho and he can just tell the others about this.

Minho: hello?

Taemin: yo! Let's hang out! I'm bored!

Minho: yeah you're right. Okay, I'll tell the others.

Taemin: where should we meet up?

Minho: in my village's park. That okay?

Taemin: yup, great. I'll be there in about 15 minutes. Don't forget to tell the others.

Minho: yeah yeah. Bye.

I hung up after that. I got myself prepared and went downstairs to ask my parents' permission. But then someone knocked on my door..

Taemin: who is it?

??: oppa it's me.

It was my little sister, Eunsung. Eunsung is 11 years old this year. My friends really love her, I do too, of course, 'cause she's really cute and very obedient. I couldn't help but pinch her cheeks all the time when I see her.

Eunsung: ouch! Stop pinching me!

Taemin: haha, sorry. So what is it?

Eunsung: umma wanted you to take me to my dance class today. Can you?

Taemin: of course. Let's go now.

Eunsung: ne!!

Like me, Eunsung also loves dancing. My parents were dancers when they were young. Guess it's in the blood. After that, we went downstairs.

Taemin: umma, I'm going out with my friends. That alright?

Mom: okay then. Take care of Eunsung. Your dad is at work, if you're wondering.

Taemin: okay. Thanks ma. Let's go Eunsung.

Eunsung: okay! Bye umma!

Mom waved goodbye to us, and then we left. Eunsung was holding on to my hand, she's so cute! She is still a little girl.. I wonder what she'll look like if she gets older..

Taemin: Eunsung! I don't want you to grow up. Don't okay?

Eunsung: Silly oppa! Uhm, oppa, did you take dance classes when you were younger?

Taemin: nope, I learned by myself. Oppa is cool right?

Eunsung: haha! Ne!!

Taemin: good.. Oh, we're here now. Listen to the teacher okay? Remember to stretch first and dance well. Bye!

Eunsung: okay! Bye oppa!

Her dance school  wasn't that far from our home. I waved goodbye to her as I left. I'm going to the park now to meet with my friends. But then, I spot someone across the street, it's..... Sulli?? Oh no, why is she there? I ran straight, hoping she wouldn't see me, but since I'm so unlucky, she saw me..

Sulli: oh, Lee Taemin!

Great, now she's following me..

Taemin: what is it??

She stuck out her tongue and gave me such an annoying look.

Taemin: geez, what's with you?

Sulli: nothing, just expressing how annoyed I am with you.

Taemin: hey, I should be the one saying that.

Sulli: whatever, anyway, I saw you and your little sister over there! She's cute!

Taemin: yeah yeah, I gotta go.

Sulli: yah! I'm trying to be nice here! Let's hang out!

Taemin: no way freak. Adios!

Sulli: you're such a meany!! Just wanted to tell you that your sister looks like me! hahaha!

What the-, she does not look like Sulli at all! Anyway, why'd she suddenyl blurt that out? Weird girl.. I walked straight and just ignored her. But then, I felt her grab me by my elbow. I looked back at her and saw her.......eyes... is she crying??

Taemin: what are you-

Sulli: don't . leave .

WHAT?! She's totally weird! Why did she even say-.. HUH??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo! Why did Sulli say that??

Tell me again if it is boring....cause I do feel it is.. haha! Mianhae.

It's Christmas tomorrow! I promise to do better next time I update!

Please comment!! I need it.. please and Thank you! :D