Newspaper

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

This is really scaring me right now. I wished Taemin didn't go yet. Hyorin held a newspaper on her right hand, and I looked at it with a puzzled expression on my face. 

Hyorin: ah, the newspaper? Well, why don't you read it.

She handed me the newspaper and as I read it, I just felt my stomach flip. 

Sulli: W-what the heck?! 

 

"Ms. Choi's mystery boyfriend; Revealed!"  

Was written at the top, and in the middle was a picture of me and Taemin eating ice cream earlier on the grassy hill. So that means, Hyorin was the one who...

Sulli: so you were the stalker?!

Hyorin: Hm, glad you finally knew, but I'm not alone. I'm with my brother, he was one of the reporters your mom fired. 

It all made sense now. They're getting revenge.

Hyorin: look, I didn't really hate you from the start. I thought you were a very nice celebrity. But everything came crashing down as I knew that you and MY Taemin have already been going out. I disgusted you. And as for my brother, he's just getting a little revenge.. 

Her smirk didn't even leave her face as she talked. But my face got really pale, thinking that the news was already spread. Taemin would get in trouble. Hyorin studied my face and laughed.

Hyorin: Yah, we didn't spread the news yet. Let me just make a deal here.. 

Sulli: shoot.

My voice trembled. How could it tremble?! I shouldn't let her know I'm scared. Darn it!

Hyorin: Break up with Taemin. Then we won't spread the news. 

I froze. I felt a lump on my throat and swallowed it down. I felt like crying, because I couldn't think of any other thing to prevent the news from spreading, without tearing my relationship with Taemin apart.. I don't know what to do..

Hyorin: Once the news is known to everyone, Taemin will be the number one target of your little fans and what's more is that he'll get into a lot of trouble, so in the end you two will still break up. So I'll tell you know to dump him and stay away. 

I wouldn't want those things to happen to Taemin. I love him. But then again, I'll hate myself forever if I'll just leave him. If I should kneel now and plead for Hyorin to stop just to be together with Taemin, I'll do it. But that would be such a cowardly thing to do. And just now I noticed that I'm already crying. I sobbed, and wiped my tears with the back of my hand. My chest ached, I couldn't do anything now.

Hyorin: Sulli, our family's poor, and being a part of the media was the only job my brother had and he earned a lot from that. 

Sulli: He's destroying people's lives. 

Hyorin: So what? At least he earned a lot. And as for MY Taemin, well he was my first friend at school. And then you came along and started dancing with him everyday. 

Sulli: He didn't even mention anything about you!

Hyorin: because we got into a fight!

I stopped. I never knew. But Hyorin just smirked instead of being a sad little girl. I guessed she's already gotten over it. But still..

Sulli: look Hyorin I'm sorry... I-

Hyorin: Saying sorry will never change anything! I'll give you a day to break up with him. If you don't do this, then...

She threw the newspaper on my bed and headed out of the house. Taemin........my Taemin......my yeobo. I knew I couldn't do anything else but, if I hurt Taemin, then it's just like stabbing myself with a knife. It would kill me, and I'd hate myself forever. 

 

Umma....help  me.

 


Aish, so there you guys have it. I honestly

didn't know how my plot ended up being like

this. Haha! Oh well never mind.. 

Anyways, COMMENTS people. xD

 

~SHINeeGeppyy