Learn from the normal person, Lee Taemin.

You Found Me..

There's no Taemin POV here in this chapter....Sorry!!! >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sulli~

"AHHH!"

I sat down on the dance studio's solid floor, covered with sweat. I breathed heavily as I was tired, too tired to even stand up again. Taemin sat beside me and he was also covered in sweat. I've never danced so much like this before. Ever since that misunderstanding incident with the paparazzi, me and Taemin started to dance together during free times and lunch breaks. It's because he and I are cool now. He finally understood my situation now because I did open up to him that day, so we don't hate each other anymore. We're just... buddies now, well actually, 'dance buddies'. I'm still quite surprised about the sudden turn of events though, but this is a good change. Mom had the power to actually scold the paparazzi and she even made them say sorry to me. They were really humiliated after that. And since then, everyone finally believed us, that me and Taemin are not a couple. And everything went back to normal.

Taemin: nice work today.

Sulli: thanks... that routine you taught me was pretty tough you know.

Taemin: of course it is! Hey, I'm hungry.

Sulli: me too. Let's eat at the canteen.

Taemin: what do you mean? The canteen is closed now. It's already 5pm you know.

Sulli: oh.... then let's just eat at a restaurant then.

Taemin: no way. Let's eat Tteokbokki instead. It's cheaper and it's yummy.

Sulli: uhm.... no thanks. I don't eat street food.

Taemin: what?! You mean to say, you've never tasted any street food before?

Sulli: yeah. My mom always said that they were unhealthy and didn't taste good.

Taemin: well you won't know how they taste unless you don't try them. C'mon!

Sulli: oh, uh....hm.. f-fine.

I head to the girls' restroom to change into more comfortable clothes, a normal shirt with a big jacket and fitted jeans with black sneakers will do. I put all my stuff in my bag and headed out. Once I got out, I saw Taemin leaning on the white wall and he was staring at the blue sky, the wind blew against his face, making his light-brown hair move to the side of his face. His black sleeves rolled up to his elbow and both of his hands inside the pocket of his jeans. He looks so serious, it kinda scares me. He turned to his side to face me and he was grinning at the same time.

Sulli: you seem excited?

Taemin: Hey, you don't have something to cover your face...

Sulli: oh that's right..

I quickly pulled out the beanie he let me borrow last time and put it on my head and pulled my jacket zipper up. Taemin smiled at me that looked so angelic, I notice myself gulp.. WTF?

Taemin: ahh, my beanie.. Hey, my stomach is begging for food. And since this is gonna be your first time to eat street food, I'll treat you.

I smiled at him for his kind offer. This is the first time I'm seeing this better and kinder side of him, since he didn't show it to me before because we hated each other in the past. We headed out of the school and Taemin told me to just follow him. Since he's the one who's familiar with the places here, he's the one who's gonna lead me to where we'll eat. This scenery is really familiar to me, this scene where I'm following Taemin. It suddenly made me remember of the dream I had before. Sheesh!.... After 15 minutes of just walking, I can spot lots of vendors around the place, selling lots of street food.

Taemin: we're here. Come, let's eat!

Sulli: uhm... But..

Taemin: oh...right.. okay, just stay here for a while and I'll buy the food.

He ran to the vendors and just kept buying and buying any food he can spot. After he payed, he ran towards me with all the foods he bought. I don't even know any of these foods here in front of me. I gave him a questionable look. I was worried because mom really emphasized that these were really unhealthy..

Sulli: uhmm, okay.. well..

Taemin: chillax Sul, you're not gonna die if you eat these. Okay let's start, so here's tteokbokki, open up miss Choi!!

I gulped before I agreed to open my mouth widely and he quickly put in the 'tteokbokki' in my mouth. Surprisingly, it was good. Spicy, but good. I gave him a thumbs up and he chuckled at my action. Next, he showed me something new, he said it was Sundae (korean sausage), sausage? they look some kind of blood!!

Sulli: Taemin, that looks kinda weird, w-what is it made of?

Taemin: It's actually small and large intestines of a pig.

Sulli: What?! No way!

Taemin: oh come on, stop being such a princess, open up!

I became kinda annoyed when he called me 'princess'. So I just dared myself to open my mouth and let him feed me with it, since I don't want to be called that insulting nickname again.

Sulli: alright fine... AHHH. Give it to me!

Taemin: okay okay.. Here.

Sulli: hmp.... eeew! What the heck? It taste like blood! Bleh!

Taemin: Hahaha! I know.. But when you eat it often, you'll get used to the taste..

Sulli: well, I think I don't wanna eat one of those again.

Taemin: alright.. Then just eat up the rest..

Both of us ate the other kinds of street food that's left, and I honestly think that they were really good! I happily ate everything and noticed Taemin staring..

Sulli: what?

Taemin: I never thought you can eat so much..

Sulli: well, it's good! Thanks for...erm...the 'experience'.

Taemin: haha! You're very welcome. Hey, let's go now. It's getting late.

Sulli: uhm okay then.

After that, we walked together again, since his house and my house are in the same route. Taemin was streching like crazy, which made me chuckle like a kid.

Taemin: AAAH.... yah, it's only been 3 days, right?

Sulli: yup. Why?

Taemin: nothing, just still overwhelmed.

Sulli: gee, same here. Hey, did you feel sorry for me that day, when I opened up to you?

Taemin: of course I did, that's why I made the decision to not hate you anymore right? Anyway, let's not talk about that anymore..

Sulli: okay then.. I really don't like it when I'm hating someone, makes my life more miserable..

Taemin: that's right. Hey, you said that you want to be just a normal person right? Why don't we do something about it?

Sulli: well yeah but, still, you won't make paparazzi's go away, right?

Taemin: of course not, why don't I just teach you some stuff normal people usually do, so that you can do those things too. And you've already learned something from me, eating street foods!

Sulli: Really?? Is it okay?

Taemin: yeah sure it is..

Sulli: gee thanks Taemin.. I've never expected you to do this for me.

Taemin: hey, forget about my old attitude towards you, kay? I'm a kinder Taemin now.

He gave me a smile, the same smile he gave me earlier. I also smiled as a response. As I reached my house, he waved at me and said goodbye. I had so much fun with him today, I'm glad his attitude towards me changed, I never knew he was such a cool person.. I went up to my bedroom and picked up my phone and immediately dialed Krystal's number, I wanna tell her everything. My friends still don't know that me and Taemin aren't enemies anymore..

Krystal: hello?

Sulli: Krystaaaaaaal!

Krystal: hey, wait!

Sulli: what?

Krystal: can I uhm.... come over? I don't want to do chores tonight..

Sulli: oh, okay! Hurry up..

Krystal: great! Thanks!

Aish, Krystal really... But it's much better to talk with her in person. I waited for only a couple of minutes for her to arrive, since her house is close to mine. I grabbed some snacks and drinks first and we went to my bedroom.

Krystal: so what do you want to talk about?

Sulli: well, you know Taemin right?

Krystal: Lee Taemin? Of course I do! Ahhh, Mr. Cutie... So what's with him? You guys hate each other right?

Sulli: well, yeah... before. Him and I are better now. We're cool with each other now.

Krystal: what? Really?? So how? And since when?

Sulli: since that day when the whole world thought that we were a couple. That stupid misunderstanding..

Krystal: okay, so how?

Sulli: We both met in the dance studio, both of us were quite sad. Then I opened up to him, then we danced to take the stress away, and that's it. What a coincidence...both of us went to the dance studio during that time..

Krystal: girl, that was NOT a coincidence! It was faith that brought the two of you together! KYAAAA!

Krystal is really fond of love stories and such, so she believes in love very much.. The only thing I don't like about her... Aigoo.

Sulli: yah, stop it.

Krystal: and besides, the other reason why Taemin became cool with you is because he was also impressed by your dancing skills. Taemin likes those people who can dance well, just like him.

Sulli: you said the same thing his sister said.

Krystal: because it's true.

Is he really impressed with me? To be honest, right now, I'm getting kind of mushy. I don't really know why, maybe it's just because of the complements. Yeah, just that.

Krystal: Sulli, have you ever thought of having a boyfriend?

Sulli: not really...No way!

Krystal: alright!....easy girl.. I would really want to have one..

Sulli: *sigh* You'll have one Krys... In no time..

Krystal: hihi!! So, Taemin ehh?

Sulli: what? What is it? y-yah, stop it..

Krystal: haha! I knew it... Anyway, whose beanie is that?

Oh.....I forgot to give Taemin his beanie back, I can't believe it's still with me.

Sulli: oh uhm.....it's uh, my cousin's.

If I told Krystal that this beanie belongs to Taemin, she'll just think of something else, something about me and Taemin getting all fishy, it's best not to tell her it's his. At the thought of Taemin, somehow, I'm kinda excited to go to school tomorrow, since he's gonna teach me some 'normal' stuff. Because I enjoyed today's street food, I can't wait for the other stuff he'll bring to me. I guess learning from him isn't gonna be that bad after all..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't think of any new and nice ideas!!!! o.O

Next time I'll have some nicer ideas for this story..

Sorry guys!!

Please comment! I just feel good after reading the comments ;)