Goosebumps

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

 

Taemin and I stood backstage. My heart was thumping like crazy. Even though I've done this already for countless times, today, it just made me feel so nervous. I'm going to be dancing with Taemin. On stage. The dance that we've practiced for a thousand times. I shouldn't screw this up..  I'm so happy that the teachers asked Taemin to give an intermission number for today's school program. It's a big thing, so I should really do my best. 

I felt Taemin's hand taking hold of my cold hand. He then brought it up to his cheek and gave me warmth. I smiled at him.

Taemin: hey, you shouldn't be nervous. Besides, we're gonna wear masks. 

Sulli: yeah, but still...

Taemin: You should have fun today. I'm sure I'll be. Because you'll be by my side, dancing with me until I hear the last note of the music.

I blushed at his words. I smiled so wide I thought my cheeks were gonna explode. Taemin pulled me into a hug and chuckled.

Taemin: you are too cute for words my dear yeobo~

Sulli: psh. You're just jealous~

We both bursted out laughing. Thankfully, the nervousness went away for a while thanks to Taemin's sweet, playful actions. Krystal and Minho ran to us and gave us the white masks. They both told us to do our best and everything.. And then came the ahjusshi in black.

ahjusshi: Alright you two, up in 30 seconds..

Taemin: ready?

Taemin asked me, then giving me a smile.

Sulli: yup. Let's do this.

At that moment, the ahjusshi ushered us to the stage. The lights were bright. Everyone was screaming and cheering, it was all too much to take in. Taemin and I positioned ourselves, and the crowd had calmed down. After what seemed like only 5 seconds, the music started and in goes Taemin for the intro...

 

--

Sulli: OMONA! That was fun!!!

Taemin: You're saying that like you've never done this before.

Sulli: Well, this was different. I was dancing with....you..

The program had ended, everyone gave us a loud cheer. They all liked it. And good thing no one knew who I was. 

As soon as we got changed, Taemin took my hand and we got out of the school. We walked by the nice river near the school, and grabbed some ice cream just near the school as well. 

It was such a nice time to be with Taemin. Everything was just perfect. Taemin led me to a low grassy hill which had the perfect view of the river and both of us sat there. I leaned my back comfortably on Taemin's body, with my head touching his soft cheek. 

Sulli: Taemin..

Taemin: Hm?

Sulli: this feels nice.

Taemin: I know. Aish, your boyfriend is really good, I envy him. 

He joked. I chuckled a bit. Honestly, he can never say anything that's not a joke.. 

Sulli: of course he is. He's very good looking as well, don't you think?

Well, it was true. He is very good looking. Everytime I see him, my heart flutters. I looked back to see him, I brushed his brown bangs to the side and smiled at him. He smiled back as always..

Taemin: Aigo yeobo, you're falling for me too much.. 

Sulli: I don't mind, you're always there to catch me anyways.

Taemin laughed so much, he had tears in his eyes. Everything we said to each other today, they were all too cheesy. But who cares anyway? Taemin kissed my cheek and my face grew hot. I laughed nervously but then, I thought I just felt a camera flash behind me. I looked way back and saw no one there. Taemin didn't even feel anything. What's wrong? I wondered why I kept feeling like someone was always following us... It scared me a little to be honest. 

Sulli: Taemin, sorry but can you walk me home now?

As much as I wanted to spend the whole day with Taemin, I just couldn't. I had a bad feeling.

Taemin: Oh... Well, okay then. 

He helped me up and we walked down the hill and towards my house. Then I felt it again, goosebumps were all over my arms. I tried to walk faster, and I was almost like dragging Taemin now.

Taemin: wowow. We're almost there. Are you really this eager to go home?

Sulli: uhh, y-yes..

As we arrived at the front of my house, the mysterious "stalker" suddenly disappeared. I sighed a sigh of relief... The hairs on my arms were now down and back to normal. 

Taemin: so, can you tell me what's wrong now?

Sulli: I can feel someone's eyes on us everytime...

Taemin: hey, I felt it too, last time..

Sulli: y-you did??

He did? Wow, so I'm not crazy after all.

Taemin: everything's gonna be alright. As long as you're with me, hm?

My cheeks went all red again as I heard his assuring words. I felt so safe. I nodded and gave him a hug, then he said goodbye. 

I entered the house and was surprised by one of our maids who was right in front of me.

Sulli: Unnie, you scared me..

Maid: sulli-ah, there's someone in your room, I let her in because she told me she was your friend.

Sulli: oh, must be krystal.. Okay thanks.

I ran up to my room and greeted Krystal with a smile, but then my smile faded away as I saw a girl. She wasn't Krystal. She was Hyorin, the girl who cried the last time. The girl who secretly had a crush on Taemin.

But that wasn't the thing that made my smile go away, it was her creepy smirk that said nothing to me, but a big fat 'oh no' came into my mind... And to top that, the goosebumps came back again..

 


('bout the girl in the pic, let's just say Hyorin 

looks like her. :D)

Hello my lovely readers! haha! So I'm very sorry 

for updating sooooooo late! It's because of school

and also because of the new fic I'm writing! :D 

If you guys are interested, you can read it. But it's

not TaeLi anymore. Taemin's still the lead guy but

the leading lady is an OC... So.. I still hope you guys

would give it a try.. :) 

Here's ze link ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26284/don-t-fall-in-love-romance-taemin

Right now, I need your COMMENTS folks! XD

 

 

~SHINeeGeppyy