Taemin.

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

 

RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!~~

Sulli: stupid bell..

Taemin: darn right about that..

 

The school bell kept ringing, it was annoying. Taemin and I were still hugging each other in the quiet dance studio. None of us dared to let go. We didn't want to let go at all. Both of us just wanted to skip the first class at that time. I just kept wishing for some miracle so that we could spend more time together. And as I kept wishing to myself, I then heard students walking outside and gossiping, doing stuff that aren't school related. Wait, aren't they supposed to be in class right now? Both of us wondered, so Taemin went out and asked some random student.

Taemin: hey, could you believe it? They said all the teachers were called out for a couple of hours for some meeting. So the directress announced for a studying session time. But si-

Sulli: But since the directress is so dumb to not know the students won't follow her, yeah, we could do whatever we want. HAH.

Thank goodness! I was jumping and screaming happy stuff in my mind. For once, luck was on my side. Taemin then shut the door and held my hand. He led me to the middle of the studio and there, we sat together, side by side and began to intertwine our fingers slowly. I tilted my head slightly and tried to look at his face. He was blushing, and that was it. A giggle then escaped from my lips as I continued looking at him.

Sulli: you're blushing!!

Taemin: i know that.... well, it's just... uhm, so.. 

Sulli: so??

Taemin: c-can you be my.....uhh..

He was stuttering. Maybe he was nervous. But I liked seeing him like this. I kept questioning him, even though I already new what he was gonna ask... And I just couldn't be more happy about it. I let out a long sigh and slowly leaned my head on his shoulder. My heart was going crazy, but this is what I really wanted. 

Sulli: I really like you..

Taemin: I don't..

Sulli: uh, oh.. well-

Taemin: I'm in love with you already. You okay with that?

A smile slowly formed on my lips. He said he was in love with me... Me. Me.! Words couldn't express what I was feeling right now. It just made me feel so happy. 

Sulli: it's more than okay. 

I sat in front of him and smiled. We were both blushing right now. He came closer to me and slowly closed his eyes, and I did too. After that, all I could feel was pure bliss. His lips had touched mine. For the first time ever, he kissed me.. I guess I really do love him. Right now, he's the only one in my mind. Taemin, Taemin, Taemin. My mind is full of Taemin.

 

-----------

 

Krystal: are you kidding me?!

Sulli: nope. 

Krystal: seriously?

Sulli: yeah.

Krystal: as in really?!!

Sulli: I said yes okay! Cut it! 

Krystal: oh my gosh I can't believe how lucky you are. Way to go, ms. Perfect.

Sulli: way to give me a nickname. Jeez.

Krystal: oh come on, you have a perfect life and now you have a cute boyfriend! 

Sulli: yeah I know. ;)

 

Lunch time finally came. I told Krystal everything earlier in class and she just kept blabbing about it the whole period. But since I'm a nice friend, I just kept answering her questions. No sweat, I actually enjoyed it, because I'm just really happy now. As of now, she's the only one who knows about me and Taemin. He's spending lunch with his friends now, just across our table. Every now and then, we'd both catch each other staring. He keeps on looking and smiling at me, which is very sweet. Good thing his friends don't catch him. 

As I was eating my Sloppy Joe, Krystal kept looking at me. No, she's staring. I really don't know why though. 

Sulli: What?!

Krystal: You're eating with your hands! And you're mouth is full of food!

Sulli: so what?

I asked her between my chews.

Krystal: You never eat with your hands! And especially, you don't eat Sloppy Joes! 

Sulli: oh c'mon, ordinary people do this.

Krystal: yeah I know, but you? 

Sulli: Taemin taught me some stuff.

Krystal: oh I see.. He's good then.

Sulli: he really is.!

At the sound of his name, I blushed. That's it, I wanted to hang out with him again. After lunch, Taemin went to me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the empty hallway. 

Taemin: hey~

Sulli: haha. So what is it?

Taemin: You want me to walk home with you later?

Sulli: of course!

How could I ever say no to this guy? 

Taemin: well, see  you later then.

We both waved goodbye to each other and headed to the opposite direction. But before I could even take a few more steps away, he called me. 

Taemin: Sulli!!

I turned and saw him coming towards me. He held onto my shoulders and smiled. Coming closer again, he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled happily, and blushed at the same time. He gave me another sweet smile before he left. 

 

"Taemin, I'm burning right now!!! Great, how can I focus in class at this state?" 

That darn kid, I scolded him mentally.. But still, he was just too sweet.. Aigooo...

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lame. hahaha! Yes, just Sulli's POV.

Sorry, was too lazy to edit this cheesy chappie again. 

So they're officially together now. What a cute couple, eh? :))

Comment and Subscribe! :D

 

 

~SHINeeGeppyy