Sleep here!

You Found Me..

~Taemin~

 

I felt so tired. So weak. My head hurts. Ugh, why did I even get sick? Oh, right. It's the cold weather. Earlier, before I slept, I only heard Sulli's voice. Such a nice thing to hear before sleeping, eh? 

I could hear the doorknob turning. I opened my eyes and the door opened with a click. There I saw Sulli carrying a bowl with water and cloth in it. She placed it on my side table and sat on my bed, right next to me. She gently placed her hand on my head and brushing my bangs to the side. I loved her warmth. I loved her touch. It made me smile. She smiled at me and pulled the water bowl next to her. Sulli then started to squeeze the cloth until there was no more water in it. She folded the cloth once and placed it on my forehead. I liked the feel of the cold cloth. Another smile played on my lips.

 

Sulli: so you're awake.

Taemin: yeah.

I turned to my side glanced at the clock. 7:18pm. It's already night time?

Taemin: Where's Eunsung?

Sulli: don't worry, she returned safely. She's now in her room sleeping. She was pretty tired. You know what? EUnsung was really worried about you.

Taemin: oh. Okay then. What about you? Shouldn't you be going now?

Sulli: I called my maid and she allowed me to stay here until tomorrow.

I couldn't believe it. She did that just to stay and take care of me. My smile became wider as I looked at her. 

Taemin: thank you.

I sat up as I said that and pulled her closer to me, letting her sit right next to me as she leaned her back on the wall. Then I laid down again with my head on her legs. Closing my eyes slowly, she started to play with my hair. 

 

Taemin: did Eunsung eat dinner already?

Sulli: of course. Do you want to eat now?

Taemin: maybe later.. Too tired..

Sulli: Alright. But you gotta drink your medicine. 'kay?

Taemin: yeah~

And before I knew it, sleep was already making it's way to me. I fell asleep again, and this time, on my Sulli's lap. 

---

 

Taemin: whoa! That was DEEEEEELICIOUS jagiya! 

I exclaimed as I finished eating Sulli's home made chinese dish.

Sulli: do you think my helpers would like it?

Taemin: of course they would! I'll take you home tomorrow.

Sulli: But you'll still be sick by tomorrow.

Taemin: anni~ I'm already feeling well now.

She grinned as she handed me a glass of water and the medicine. I quickly gulped them down and smiled playfully at her.

Sulli: you sure are full of smiles today.

Taemin: of course! Because you're here.

She laughed at me and laid on my bed. I laid down next to her, both of us facing each other so closely. I could even feel her breathing. Her head now just below my chin, slowly her hair. 

Sulli: oppa smells good~

I chuckled at her. She seemed so tired.

Taemin: sleep here Sul?

Sulli: no way. I'll sleep down stairs. 

Taemin: b-but! Please??

Sulli: oppa!

Taemin: c'mon. I have this biiiiig pillow and I can put it on the middle of my bed and we'll sleep on opposite sides! And besides, You might get scared down stairs.

Sulli: *sigh* Fine. I'll sleep here. Just... stay on your side! Okay?

Taemin: of course!

--

After taking a quick shower, Sulli returned to my room and jumped on my bed. She looked like a kid, looking so excited. Excited to sleep? Jeez. I laughed at her again.

Taemin: Why are you so excited??

Sulli: 'cause I've never slept in another room before! keke

Taemin: haha! Alright then. 

I turned off the lights and jumped on my bed too. 

Sulli: so where's the big pillow?

Aish!

Taemin: *sigh* here.

I said with a flat tone. Placing the large pillow in the middle.

Taemin: but what if I want to hug you??

I said, turning to her and pouting.

Sulli: you can't oppa.

She said, sticking out her tongue.

Taemin: fine...

I turned to her once again, her eyes slowly closing as she hugged the big pillow. 

Taemin: good night my love~

I hugged the big pillow as well, placing my hand on top of hers. And before I slept, I swear, I heard her voice again..

Sulli: Night. Love you Taemin..

 

--

It's so bright... so, so bright... I opened my eyes. I felt the sunrays lightly hitting my skin. I pulled my self up lazily, noticing that I was still hugging the pillow. Then, I smiled, seeing Sulli's hand still under my hand. I peeked at her side and saw her, still sleeping so peacefully. She still looked so pretty.. Now, her eyes are slowly opening. She also pulled herself up. Her eyelids still as heavy, still half closed. She rubbed both her eyes and now they're fully opened. She stared at me for a little while, and her lips suddenly curved up to a smile, which made me smile as well. 

Sulli: morning~

Taemin: good morning.. aaaah, isn't it so nice?

I stretched as I responded.

Sulli: why?

Taemin: I've always wanted to wake up in the morning, seeing you first. 

Sulli: that's so sweet oppa!

We both chuckled. Sulli got up from the bed and headed straight to the restroom to change, she grabbed all her disguises. She said she was going to leave right after breakfast. I also changed my clothes, since I'm gonna be walking her home. 

--

I went downstairs and saw Sulli in the kitchen, and Eunsung on the dining table eating breakfast. It looked so nice, they looked like....my family. Then and there, I thought to myself that someday, I'll have my own family together with Sulli. It made me feel such a great feeling. I walked over to Eunsung and ruffled her long hair. She greeted me and smiled. I then went straight to Sulli and hugged her from behind. Her smile, sweet as ever. She motioned me to go to the dining table. We sat together and ate our breakfast.

Sulli: I never knew you had maids!

she exclaimed, pushing her big specs forward.

Taemin: they only come here during the morning until lunch time.

Sulli: ah....that's why.

I shoved a spoonful of oatmeal in and laughed. She pouted at me and the liquid on her lips.

Eunsung: Kyaa! You two are so sweet! 

Sulli smiled at her. 

Taemin: of course we are!

I said as a matter-of-factly. She just laughed. Eunsung grabbed her jacket and quickly said goodbye to us.

Sulli: dance well Eunsung-ah!

Eunsung: ne unnie!

She gave us another smile before she left the house. 

Sulli finished all her food. She went to the maids and thanked them, and said goodbye.

Sulli: shall we go then?

Taemin: sure. Let's go.

She grabbed my beanie again and wore it hastily as we went out.

 

--

Sulli and I walked to the village where she lived, with our fingers intertwined. On my other hand, I held a paper bag with the food Sulli cooked for her helpers. The scent of the chinese food was so nice. And just before we turned to the next street, Sulli stopped on her tracks. She looked everywhere, her eyes scanning everything.

Taemin: what's wrong?

Sulli: why do I feel like......we're being followed?

Then I started to look all around the place as well. But I couldn't see anyone spying on us.

Taemin: maybe you're just imagining stuff.

Sulli: y-you're right. Maybe..

Then we started walking again. 

We stopped right in front of her big house. Then Sulli suddenly pulled me to the back of the house.

Taemin: hey, where are you going?

Sulli: someone might see me going in the 'Choi's' house. I'm still in my disguise.

Taemin: oh.

At the back of her house, there was another door. There, she opened it and went in. 

Sulli: Oppa, thank you so much!

Taemin: sure. Thanks to you too.

I leaned closer to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. as I backed away, I saw her blush hard. She then smiled at me again before I left. 

 

I went out of her house with a smile on my face and headed straight for home. As I got out of the village, I felt something weird. What was it? I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. Then I heard a snap shot from a camera. I looked around the place, but saw no one..

 

Sulli was right.. Someone's watching us..

 


Still curious right? Keke.

This stalker will be revealed soon! Promise!

:D

I'm sorry for all the errors! I didn't edit this 

cuz I'm in a hurry now! Mianhae!!!

Well, As always, I want you guys

to COMMENT. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE too!

Don't be a silent reader, 'kay? :)

 

~SHINeeGeppyy