What's wrong with him?

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

UGH.. I am so thirsty right now, I can't even go downstairs and fetch myself a glass of water, all because of those reporters who always ask about how my mom's company is going. So noisy.. Do they really have to come here all the time just to ask that? Geez. Even our maids don't want to go downstairs because they said that they might be "captured" in the cameras and be seen in the newspapers or in the t.v. Really?? Damn... What now? I am so gonna die cause of thirst.. After 30 minutes or so, I peeked down to see if they're still there, thankfully the oppas (mom's bodyguards) made all of them go away now. Phew~! I went downstairs and ran to the kitchen. I immediately opened the fridge and grabbed my water jug and gulped down all the water that's in it. Honestly, I can't really sleep well when I don't drink water before sleeping. I refilled my water jug and put it back in the fridge, I turned around and saw my mom smiling at me. 

Sulli: umma... You look tired.

Mom: of course, it's a very tiring day. Actually, everyday is tiring. How's school today?

Sulli: same as always. You should sleep umma.

Mom: you too dear, oh and by the way, I'll be leaving this Saturday.

Sulli: where are you going??

Mom: I'm going to Busan. It's for the company, we're planning something. I'm gonna be staying there for about...... 3 weeks.

Sulli: omo! 3 weeks?! Umma~ I don't even get to see you very often, now you're leaving for 3 weeks... 

Mom: *sigh* you'll be fine dear, I'm sorry.. I promise to call if I have free time.

Sulli: okay.. night mom.

Mom: night!

She kissed my forehead and we went upstairs together. Man, she's leaving this Saturday.. it's Thursday night tonight. I think we should go out tomorrow, yeah, before she goes.. I always miss my mom, 'cause she's always not here because of work.. I went to  my room and dived in my bed. Oh geez I forgot to tell mom, so I texted her about our dinner night tomorrow night. 

"umma, dinner 2morow nyt? plz!?"

"okay Sul dear, I'll cancel my appointments 2mrow. Sleep now"

"ne umma."

Alright! She'll come. I changed into my blue pajamas and went to bed. My eyelids grew heavier and I fell asleep ..

♫ RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!! ♫ 

Here goes my loud alarm clock again. *yawns* I turned off the alarm and stretched out my arms and blinked my eyes and looked at my clock that says 6am. I hate waking up this early in the morning. I got up from bed, showered then changed into my uniform. I tried to put on my long socks while standing up but I kept stumbling and falling on the floor. Great, just when I was in a hurry. I took my school bag and got out of my room. I said goodbye to all the maids while putting on my shoes. *sigh* Mom already left.. I can't wait for our dinner tonight. I got in our van and said good morning to all the oppas. They were all in a good mood today.

Sulli: oppa, do we still have lots of time left?

oppa 1: yes actually, it's still a bit early. 

Sulli: oh... okay. 

I sat back and looked out the window. Then I saw a boy walking to the school's direction. Oh, it's Lee Taemin. He's my classmate in music class. I always thought that he looks very good-looking and he's really good at dancing. Not to mention cute. But I think he doesn't like me at all. I wanted to be friends with him but it seems that he doesn't want to be friends with me. What's wrong with him? Oh well... 

oppas: Miss Choi.... Miss Choi!!

Sulli: oh, ne??

oppa 2: we're here now.

Sulli: oh, uhm.. okay. See ya later guys!

they all waved goodbye. I didn't even notice that I'm already at school. I hopped out of the van but then, ugh, here comes the reporters again with their cameras.. Do they always have to post a picture of me going to school everyday? I brought a hat and put it on, I looked down and ran towards the school. Yes! I got in. I looked back outside but then I suddenly bumped in to someone.

Sulli: OWWHH!!

I rubbed my head and looked up and saw Taemin.

Taemin: yah, watch where you're going. geez. You kinda hurt me too you know.

Sulli: oh sorry.. It's just the papara-

Taemin: yeah yeah, I know. Forget it.

He looked annoyed. Does he really hate me that much? But even though he looked annoyed, he still offered me his hand and helped me stand up. even though he's mad at me, he was still a perfect gentleman. He immediately left after I stood up.

Sulli: Thank you!!!!

Taemin: whatever.

Rawr. Look who's grumpy. Idiot. 

~Taemin~

What a wannabe. I really don't like this girl. Last time, she asked me to be her friend. As if! I don't want a stuck-up, wannabe to be my friend. My friends keep telling me that she isn't that bad. Oh whatever. She's a celebrity and she loves it. I hate those kind of people. She keeps acting cute and innocent in front of everyone. Even the teachers love her so much because of her popularity and her mother's company. That's just so unfair. Man, why am I even thinking about her now? I have to get my but to homeroom before I get late. As I open the door, I heard someone beside me, breathing heavily. I looked down and it's, Sulli. 

Taemin: you again? Did you follow me?

Sulli: duh, this is my classroom too, stupid.

Oh this world is really unfair! Now I remembered that we shared the same classroom for homeroom. Great. I went to my seat and said hi to my friends. Then, Sulli came towards me and sat down next to me.

Taemin: now what?!

Sulli: oh how forgetful can you be? I sit right next to you too. Again, stupid!

Can things get anymore worse? Ugh. The boys are staring at her again. Then here she is again, acting all cute, even my friends fall for her. I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't fall for her annoying "cuteness", if that's what she calls it. Then I see one classmate of mine, who was just staring blankly into space. I guess he isn't falling for Sulli too. Alright!!

Taemin: hey! welcome to my club! Guess you don't like Sulli to huh?

Boy: what? of course I like her! Oh she's here already? Why didn't you tell me?! kyaaa!!!

Great. That was a waste of energy. *sigh* 

SHE"S SO ANNOYING! DAMN~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya! The 1st chapter! 

I am so sorry if it's kinda boring. :) Support!

COMMENT! I would really appreciate it! I always do! :D