Chapter 15

Oppa, When Will You Notice Me?

 

Mi Young’s POV

 

It was lunchtime, and I still couldn’t find HyunA. Where was she? I turn to walk into the lunch line when I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my body. I give a jolt and look around. It’s Thunder. My heart sinks when it dawns on me that it wasn’t Joon, but I quickly dismiss it.

 

‘Annyeong oppa!’ I greet him, and smile.

 

He smiles, ‘Annyeong Mi Young. How are you today?’

 

I smile at him and say, ‘I’m fine oppa! What’s up?’

 

‘Oh, nothing much.’ His grip on me tightens slightly. I look forward again and from the corner of my eye, I see Chae Rin and another girl, glaring.

 

Crap.

 

I twist and slightly force my way out of his arms and say, ‘Oppa! I need to go now! Annyeong!’

 

My heart thudding in my chest, I swiftly walk out of the room, ignoring the gazes of other student. As soon as I get outside, I locate the nearest bench and sit on it, huddling there by myself. Was the girl with Chae Rin, Tae Hee? Or was it Soo Min? My breathing becomes a little heavier and I lean back onto the bench.

 

I feel a vibrating near my hip, and I try ignoring it. The vibrating stops, and starts again shortly. With a sigh, I pull my phone out of my pocket and answer it.

 

‘Hello?’

 

‘Mi Young!’

 

‘Oh hey HyunA!’

 

‘Mi Young! Mi Young! I found a really good place for our double date!’

 

‘Oh. About that....’

 

‘It’s at that ice cream shop in town!’

 

For a moment, I’m left speechless. But that moment was all HyunA needed.

 

‘Yes? Yay! Ok, so it’s tomorrow at 10:00am. Meet outside the ice cream shop ok? Ok!’ She hangs up.

 

I sit there, stunned, with my phone dangling from my hand. I guess that I have no choice but to go tomorrow.

 

Thunder’s POV

 

‘Oppa! I need to go now! Annyeong!’ Mi Young twists her way out of my arms and runs off, leaving me standing there like an idiot. I got rejected. Again I blush and walk to our table, where Mir is complaining again. I quietly sit down next to Seung Ho, and he looks at me, studying my face.

 

‘Thunder, are you still going to keep trying?’

 

I ignore him and continue to look blankly into the wall behind Mir.

 

‘Do you think that you’ll be able to change her mind about her feelings?’

 

I shrug and say, maybe a little too harshly, ‘I don’t know. I don’t care. Just stop annoying me ok?’

 

Seung Ho raises his eyebrows but doesn’t say anything.

 

 

HyunA’s POV

 

I walk into the cafeteria and spot MBLAQ. I stop and my heart leaps. Joonie oppa is there! I practically run into his arms and sit on his lap. He looks surprised, but then smiles. My heart leaps and starts to thud harder. He likes it! I decide to take it one step further and I snuggle up to him. G.O snickers but I ignore him. ‘Joonie oppa! Thunder oppa! I found a really good place for our double date!’

 

I pause, waiting for their reply, when they don’t say anything, I push on. ‘It’s at the ice cream shop in town! It’s at 10 o’clock tomorrow, ok?’ I smile and skip off, pausing to look at Tae Hee’s new skirt, which looks really good on her. But I don’t really like her, but the skirt was pretty. I smile to myself and walk away.

 

Joon’s POV

 

‘It’s at that ice cream shop in town! It’s at 10 o’clock tomorrow ok?’ She jumps up and runs out of the cafeteria.’ I rub my neck where HyunA put her head in. I don’t want to hurt her feelings, but I didn’t think that that was necessary. I sigh and stand up abruptly. ‘I’m done here.’ I pull a hand through my hair, and I see a junior staring at me. I smile at her and she squeals and jumps about in excitement. I laugh to myself and walk towards the classroom where MBLAQ practise, and I’m shocked to find Mi Young standing inside, singing. I quickly jump to the side, and sneakily look inside. Her powerful voice echoes faintly along the corridor, and I hear the lyrics that she is singing.

 

“Please make me forget you, I just can’t live on.” She stops, and frowns. She scribbles something down onto a piece of paper lying on the floor and tries again. “Please let me forget, I can’t bear it.” Her face conveys frustration as well as sadness. She sits down on the ground, and begins scribbling madly. I look at her for a while, and I turn away slowly. I walk along the corridor, and walk past a classroom, the voices of the queenkas drifting. I hang back and eavesdrop.

 

‘Chae Rin unnie, what are we gonna do about Mi Young? I thought HyunA was the problem but I guess we were going after the wrong person.’ I hear Soo Min ask.

 

Tae Hee smirks. ‘Mi Young is no problem. I’m gonna take care of her.’

 

Chae Rin smirks as well. ‘She’s all yours Tae.’

 

Tae Hee smiles wickedly and says, ‘I won’t let you unnies down.’

 

Just then, the bell rings and I leap away, just before they exit the classroom. I see Mi Young leave her room and smile to her. She doesn’t even notice.

 

________________________________________________________________________

hey guys!

yay update! (but in a long time)

i should actually be studying for maths, but i was busy writing this chappie and another chappie for charmallama and my story 

please comment + subscribe, I get very happy when you do, and that will motivate me to update more :)

until next time!

 

shannonigan ~