Chapter 11

Oppa, When Will You Notice Me?

 

It’s break time. I look around for HyunA, and I finally spot her in the crowd. She’s sitting next to Joon again. I want to tell HyunA about the queenkas, but I can’t bring myself to face Joon again. I turn to walk away, but I’m stopped by Chae Rin, Soo Min and Tae Hee. I duck my head and try to push past them, but Soo Min grips my wrist, and her long fingernails dig into my skin. I wince, and give in. I look up at Chae Rin and say, in the bluntest voice I can manage, ‘What?’

 

‘What?’ mimics Soo Min mockingly, ‘Do you even need to ask?’

 

‘Yah, didn’t I tell you to tell HyunA to stay away from MBLAQ?’ asks Chae Rin, her eyes narrowed into slits.

 

‘Yes, but I’m not going to.’ I say, staring her in the eye.

 

‘Excuse me? No one refuses me!’ She shoves me hard and I fall backwards onto the floor, landing on my elbow.

 

‘Yah, what’s happening?’ Joon pushes his way through the little crowd that gathered around me.

 

HyunA is close behind. Her eyes widen as she sees me on the floor and helps me up. I cry out in pain, and HyunA looks at me in concern. ‘Mi Young ah, what happened?’

 

‘I think I broke my arm.’ A bone in my arm is in some unnatural angle, and the flesh around it is throbbing. I try to stand up, but I end up moving my arm. I in my breath sharply, willing myself not to cry. I stagger, but I manage to position myself in a relatively comfortable position, ignoring the throbbing pain in my arm.

 

‘Who did this?’ I hear Joon ask angrily, and I hear Soo Min whimper.

 

‘Oppa! That pathetic little thing walked into us and fell backwards on the floor! We had nothing to do with it!’ I hear Chae Rin whine to him.

 

‘Don’t call me oppa, you liar. I saw you push her.’ Joon glares at Chae Rin and she winces.

 

‘She was so rude to us though!’ she blurts out of desperation, but Joon just raises an eyebrow.

 

‘Go away. Get out of my sight.’ he says harshly, and Chae Rin whimpers and scurries away, Soo Min and Tae Hee close behind.

 

‘Mi Young ah! Can you stand up?’ asks HyunA, her eyes laced with worry.

 

‘Umm... not really. I can’t do that without putting pressure on my arm.’

 

‘HyunA, move over a bit.’ Joon bends down next to me and puts his arm around me. I close my eyes and feel my body being lifted off the floor. Joon’s body is warm, and I want to stay in them forever.

 

But I know I can’t.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

hello again! i'm sorry that its a very short chapter, but a short update is better than none right? :D

I started a new fanfic, and i will post it up in the next few days! :)

 

shannonigan ~