Weird

18 guys live with me.

 

[ChooRin’s POV]

After what happened yesterday, I felt good to have popular friends. 
It’s 6 in the evening, there are only 6 people left on the house, Super Junior need to go to their performance later at 9PM at Busan. I’m left with the Dong Bang guys.

“Hey, ChooRin-ah..what do you want for dinner? I’ll cook it for you!” Jaejoong said with enthusiasm. Hmmm..what to eat?

“Spaghetti’s alright...” I said with a smile. He smiled at me and rubbed the back part of his neck.

“Ughh..I don’t know how to cook it ---“

“I’ll cook it for you!” HanKyung suddenly barged in the middle of me and Jaejoong’s conversation. Wait…why is he here?

“S-sure, but what are you doing here? You should be with the other Super Junior guys!” HanKyung’s smiling lips suddenly turned to a pout.

“They left me. I was sleeping on my room and no one dared to wake me up. But..it’s okay! Come on!” He said, and smiled again. Jaejoong already went to his room when me and HanKyung were talking.

[-- After an hour and...30 minutes?]

The food was done! I fixed the table while HanKyung put the spaghetti on a plate.

“OPPAS! ~ the food is prepared.” After a few seconds, the 5 men were running down the stairs. Yunho was listening to his IPod, Jaejoong maybe was changing his clothes because he was still putting on his shirt, Changmin was still sleepy, and Yoochun and Junsu were fighting over something.

When they saw the food, they all stopped what they were doing and stared at the prepared food.

“WOW.” They all said at the same time, me and HanKyung just chuckled. They paused for a few seconds and rumbled over the food, like cute pigs. LOL! After a few moments, the food was gone. Me and Hankyung’s jaws dropped. What would we eat?

“Yah, yah, yah! Oppas, what would we eat now?” I said. Jaejoong’s face suddenly brightened up.

“I’ll cook special fried fish for the both of you, I assure you that it would be delicious.” Jaejoong said.

“Not again...” Yunho whispered but loud enough for us to hear, Jaejoong hit the back of Yunho’s head. The four other guys went back to their rooms, while me and HanKyung anticipated for the food.

[-15 Minutes later.]

It’s already 7:30PM. I’m sleepy.

“Jjajjang!” Jaejoong said as he showed us the food. It looked delicious. I looked at HanKyung,, he was peacefully sleeping on the chair.

“Yahh..hyung, wake up!” Jaejoong practically slapped HanKyung’s face, he was startled.

We began tasting the ‘SPECIAL’ fried fish. I didn’t eat it first, I looked at HanKyung first.

A few seconds later..

HanKyung’s face scrambled up.

“Pweh! Pweh! Pweh! Yah! Jaejoong..what is this?!” HanKyung frowned.

“It’s fried fish.” Jaejoong said innocently. But when he saw HanKyung’s reaction, he pouted.

While I was about to taste the food...

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!”