One Time

18 guys live with me.

 

Donghae’s POV

I woke up unusually early today, with tears in my eyes. There is only a few days before Christmas. 
“Donghae oppa.” I was taken aback to see Choorin beside me. What?! I brought her back to her room last night!

“WHOA! What are you doing here?” I asked as I look at her with a curious stare.

“What? I was bored!” She said, standing up. But I pulled her back, supposedly for a hug, but we both fell down on the bed with her on top of me. We froze in that position.

“Don’t leave, please. I need you.” I said without any hesitation.

“Oh, arraso…but let me sit up first.” We both sat and she gave me a hug. My tears started to stream down. I hugged her back.

“Sorry for being like this. I just need to pour my feelings out.” I said. She hugged me more tightly. I wanted to say ‘saranghaeyo’ but I held it back. I treasure her so much.

“It’s okay, oppa.” She said, and gave me a peck on my forehead. I touched that area and smiled at her.

“Thanks Choorin-ah.” I said and gave her one last hug.

What we didn’t know is that the others in the room were awake.

“Yah. Choorin! You’re already replacing Ki Bum?!?” Eunhyuk said, throwing a pillow straight at us. Me and Choorin just laughed.

“Nope. I treat her as my best friend.” I said, pulling Choorin to stand up.

“Liar!” Eunhyuk threw something that was hard at my head which made me fall unconscious.

Choorin’s POV

“!” I heard Eunhyuk cursed as he went near Donghae.

“I threw him the pillow case where I keep my coins!” He added, carrying Donghae to the bed.

“I’ll get a towel with ice!” I said, finally panicking because Donghae wasn’t moving at all. I quickly got what I needed and proceeded back to the room. I placed it on where the thing hit Donghae.

“You should be more careful, Eunhyuk-oppa.” Eunhyuk nodded.

“What happened?” Yunho entered the room, he looked like he just woke up. Eunhyuk showed a scared expression. He’s dead meat!

“N-nothing. Just an accident.” He stuttered.

“Really?” Yunho smirked at Eunhyuk and he looked at me, I was still placing the towel with the ice on where the thing hit Donghae.

“What happened to Donghae?” Yunho asked going near me and Donghae. Me and Eunhyuk exchanged looks nervously. Eunhyuk looked at me as if telling me to reply to Yunho. I didn’t do anything bad! I glared back at Eunhyuk and looked at Yunho who was staring intently at us.

“He fell from his bed and that is what happened.” I said, faking a laugh.

“He sure is a clumsy fish!” Eunhyuk added, also faking a laugh. I’ll really get my payback on you, Lee Hyukjae!

Yunho’s POV

I’m sure that they are lying just by looking at them. I ain’t a person who can be fooled easily.

“I don’t believe you. What really happened?” I asked again walking nearer to them.

“HYUNG! Help us in here!” Oh good. Ryeowook just called me.

“I shall return!!” I said and turned to leave. I heard them sigh.

Obviously, they’re lying!