My Princess

18 guys live with me.

 

Ki Bum’s POV

“Yah! Yah! Bring her inside the room.” Eeteuk shouted to us. The four of us-- Donghae, Me, Eunhyuk and Junsu-- brought her to the room. Once we laid her on the bed.

“Uhmm..make sure her clothes our loose.” Yesung said, we gave him a death glare.

“Yah! That’s what I’ve learned in my school.” He said, we followed him, I was the one who was slowly ing her clothes but..I swear, I didn’t look!

“What now?” Junsu asked cluelessly.

“Sungmin, get a fan.” Yunho ordered and Sungmin quickly followed. Once Sungmin was back, Yunho gave the fan to Donghae and Donghae fanned Choorin.

“Gee, she’ll be freezing.” I said.

“It’s better than she’s unconscious.” Donghae replied, rolling his eyes. Suddenly, Choorin began to move.

“Eunhyuk! Get water.” Shindong said and Eunhyuk quickly followed.

“What happened, Choorin?” Junsu asked.

“I don’t know..I was suppose to go outside, but suddenly, I got dizzy and..everything went black.” She said, as she looked around. Eunhyuk returned and I gave the water to Choorin, she drank it.

“Are you okay now?” Eunhyuk said and she replied with a nod.

“Hey..let’s leave now.” I said to the other guys. They nodded and they left first, even Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Junsu.

“Goodnight, my princess.” I said as I kissed her forehead. “Good night too, oppa.” She replied as she laid back. I stood up and closed the lights and went back to my room.

Choorin’s POV

Argg..I’m so…not feeling well. I decided to stand up and went outside, just as I was to open the door.

“Deal!” That was the last noise I heard from outside my room, I felt dizzy and fell hard on the floor.

“Choo---“

A few moments later, I suddenly felt cold. I opened my eyes and saw 18 guys surrounding me.

“What happened, Choorin?” Junsu asked me, I nodded with a nod.

“I don’t know..I was suppose to go outside, but suddenly, I got dizzy and..everything went black.” I said, as I looked around. I saw Eunhyuk went inside the room and gave me water. I drank it.

“Hey..let’s leave now.” Ki Bum asked, the others left already while he stayed a little while.

“Goodnight, my princess.” He said and kissed my forehead. OMG. I’m dying. LOL.

“Goodnight too, oppa.” I replied as I laid back, whoaaa..I’m blushing. He stood up and closed the lights and left the room.

WHOA. I wish he will kiss me everynight.

Yuck, I sound like a ert.