Star-Filled Lunch / Celebrity-Filled Lunch.

18 guys live with me.

 

ChooRin’s POV

[Next day -- Perfectly Sweet restaurant, Seoul.]

I woke up early morning to have a get together with the guys. I have fun staying with them. We’re now on a restaurant near the house. It was about a 5 minutes ride in the car. The boys wore different and weird disguises. Could you imagine Jaejoong wearing a woman’s wig and miniskirt? Oh God, it was humorous! And we shouldn’t forget Heechul, he also wore a dress and fixed his hair to look like a girl. The others also wore girl outfits and I don’t know where they got it. Super Junior were the craziest. Haha.
Speaking of Super Junior, me and Donghae are now fine, no awkward feelings and damn, he’s sick, he has colds and coughs a lot, maybe from swimming in the pool yesterday for a long time. But he still went with us. DBSK guys continued to tease us but we don’t care.

“So, we should get a lot of chairs and tables. We’re so many!” Sungmin said, and we looked around the first floor of the restaurant, there were no enough seats for us so we went to the second floor. Thank god there were no people in there. 
“I want to sit beside ChooRin!” Changmin exclaimed.
“No. You’re not allowed to sit beside her especially that you eat like a pig.” Shiwon said and we all laughed. Ow, poor Changmin. We sat on our seats and I sat between Shindong and Yunho. 
“So..guys, what do you want to eat?” Eeteuk asked us. 
“Uhm..I want to eat spaghetti, fried chicken, and uhmm...” It’s so hard to choose!
“Want to eat Ramen? It’s a different one. It’s not like the instant one, it’s more delicious.” Ki Bum said. 
“Sure.” I mumbled as I smiled at him.
“I’ll EAT WHAT SHE’LL EAT!” All the others said all together.
“So..that’s what were going to order.” Eeteuk chuckled as he called for the waiter. Wow. The waiter was…gorgeous? I looked as his name pin (A/N: I don’t know what its called.) and it was written there, with bold letters. ‘Lee Hongki.’
After 15 minutes, the food was served. Another waiter came to us, he was also good looking, I looked at his name pin. ‘Minhwan’ was the only name written, what’s his family name? Shindong elbowed me.
“I see that you keep observing every waiter that comes to us, you look at them with twinkling eyes.” He whispered.
“Nah..they’re just cute.” I said as I smiled at him.
“Aren’t I cute?” He pouted, I just laughed at him. We ate as we talked about some things. We sure had a great time together. This is one great lunch. Ki Bum was right, the ramen was delicious. Does he eat here all the time?
Suddenly, five young gentlemen came to our area.
“SHINEE?” I said, all the others looked at the direction I was looking at.
“YAH! Onew-ah! Here!” Donghae shouted while waving at them. OH MY GOSH, they were adorable! Especially if you see them this near. The five guys came to our area. They grabbed another table and 5 chairs, they’re going to eat with us! Eeteuk stood up and dragged me with him near the 5 guys. “Introduce yourself...” He whispered.
“A-annyeong! Han ChooRin imnida.” I said and they smiled at me.
“Oh..Hi, How would I address you?” Onew said as he scratched his head.
“I’m your noona.” I shyly said, Taemin stood up and went beside me.
“Noona neomu yeppeo..” He danced as he sang that part of their song, Replay. I chuckled at his cuteness. 
“So, you already know us, right?” Key asked.
“Yeah..you’re SHINEE.” I smiled at him. Gosh! 3 young men are standing beside me. Jonghyun was listening to his IPod while Minho was playing with his PSP; they can’t be distracted right now. Hahaha. Onew smacked the two at their heads, and they complained.
“What was that for?!” Jonghyun said.
“Yah, don’t you have any respect? Someone here is talking to us.” Onew said at him.
“Oh..Miannhe. Annyeong~!” He said as to me and smiled, after that, he glared at Onew.
“Hi.” That was the only word Minho said. 
“Hey, Onew, I will just go back to my sit. Let’s now eat all together.” I said, he nodded. Me and Eeteuk went to our sits. We waited for the 5 to get their food and ate again.
“OH GOSH...” Sungmin said as he looked at the waiters coming to us again.
“That’s why they’re familiar! They’re FT Island!” Sungmin exclaimed. Hell, why didn’t I realize it a while ago!
“Yah~ Hongki-ah, stop hiding anymore. We recognize you already.” Heechul said. Hongki and his fellow guys burst to laughters. 
“I thought you didn’t recognize us, hyung. Haha.” Hongki said.
“Whatever.” Heechul said as he finished his food.
Hey, it’s a star-filled lunch. XD