Big Bang and SHINEE

18 guys live with me.

 

~*~ 
[A few weeks later – November. 31 days before Christmas.]

“Dongsaengs~” Leeteuk sang as he walked from the stairs to the living room.

“Can we have a Christmas party on Christmas Eve?” Great Idea! Everyone agreed. I can’t wait for Christmas!

“Choorin..Big Bang and SHINEe will be here later.” Eunhyuk said. Really?

“YIPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” Now I’m crazy. I accidentally gave Eunhyuk a hug, but it’s alright.

“Looks like you’ve chosen them than us.” Jaejoong said with a pained look. I hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheeks, all 19 of us got really closer.

“Ofcourse I love you more guys!” I said as I made a heart shape with my arms.

“You’re so cute...” Jaejoong said as he pinched my nose.

And then…

A few hours later…

The door bell rang! BIG BANG & SHINEE! =)

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, hyung” JiYong said at Leeteuk

“Hi. Annyeong, Choorin-noona!!” That was Onew, I gave him a bear hug! So cute! And I did that to all SHINEe members. The Big Bang members don’t know me yet so they just stared.

“Is she…a noona?” Seungri whispered to Leeteuk but I heard it.

“Neh. Annyeong Hasaeyo, Han Choorin imnida.” I smiled and bowed at him.

“Oh..nice to meet you!” He smiled at me and then hugged me. I think I’m gonna faint. And then I saw someone awkwardly standing behind Seungri, JiYong, what’s up with him? He looks kinda familiar. Nevermind.

“Come on in!” It’s not crowded here inside; the other DBSK and Super Junior members went out to the mall to just walk around. Of course, they’re wearing their disguises.
And we’re 18 people right now.

“What do you guys want to do? Anyways, it’s almost dark outside. Want to watch Horror?” Eunhyuk suggested, not a great idea. When I watch Horror movies, I practically hug anyone beside me, even a stranger. And here I am, sitting between Onew and JiYong.

“Let’s watch ‘The Ring’!” Jonghyun shouted. Oh no. it’s too late, Eunhyuk got the CD and played it.

[A few moments later]

When Sadako appeared, I shrieked and freaked out, I hugged Onew so tightly and he gave me comfort. When the movie was finish, I and Sungmin were crying. Hahaha.

“Stop it guys. It was just a movie...” Leeteuk said. I looked over at SHINEe, Taemin was staring unto space. LOL! And then I looked over at Big Bang, what’s funny is Daesung and Seungri were hugging each other. Hahaha.

It’s 6PM, cold but it was fun here, and then Key suggested an open forum, I listened to all their stories. This time, it was Taeyang’s turn.

“I remember my first love. I thought that she was strong, but deep inside, she was weak. She didn’t let me protect her more; she wanted to run away...” Taeyang said.

“Yah! Hyung! That’s so dramatic, stop talking about that! We want to share fun stories here and not dramas!” Seungri complained and we laughed.

“Miannheyo...” Taeyang sank on his sit.

Why can someone leave him? He’s such a cute person!

~*~