A revelation

18 guys live with me.

 

Ji Yong’s POV

WTF?! She suddenly fainted and I was alarmed. Fortunately, I caught her in my arms. The other people stared at us already.

“Isn’t that G-Dragon?” “Yeah, that’s him, what’s he doing with a girl?” I heard murmurs everywhere but I ignored it. I quickly grabbed my phone.

--

Eeteuk’s POV

“Waa..it’s great to be spending a cold holiday---“ Wait, my phone’s vibrating.

‘Kwon Ji Yong calling…’

I picked it up and heard his worried voice.

“Hyung! Choorin fainted. I’m bringing her to Choiyang Hospital.” And then he hung up. I stood there frozen and almost dropped my phone but Yesung caught it.

“What’s up, hyung?” Yunho said.

“Let’s go to Choiyang Hospital.” They all looked at me, confused. But then they all rushed to the vans.

*zzt, zzt*
‘Hyung, we’re at room 190, 2nd floor –JiYong’

“What’s with the hospital, hyung?” Donghae asked, I hesitated first but I need to tell them.

“Choorin fainted, again.” I said with an almost inaudible voice.

“MWOH!? We should hurry!!” Donghae said, and almost all of us in the van panicked. 
Later on we arrived at the hospital and Choorin was still unconscious. Ji Yong was there, sitting beside her bed.

“Who’s the oldest here?” We heard a voice and it was the doctor. I raised my hand. “We have to talk.”

--

“I’m sorry to tell you this,” The doctor’s voice suddenly turned to a whisper. “But…”

“Waeyo?!” I feel bad about this.

“Is she often fainting?” The doctor asked

“Yeah.”

“Did you observe anything weird about her?”

“She sometimes looks so tired, even if she was doing nothing. And she lost weight.” I said, yeah, I noticed it; she had lost a lot of weight.

“When we were checking her up…she had a lot of bruises. Did anything happen to her?”

“Mwoh? She hadn’t been in an accident, she often faints though.”

“I’m saddened to tell you this but…Ms. Han Choorin has acute Leukemia.. Her life is shortened already.” What?!

“That isn’t possible, sir!” My eyes are teary already.

“That’s all I need to talk to you..I have some other appointments and..she’ll wake up soon, she may start having chemotherapy. Bring her back in 3-4 days. Arraso?” I nodded as I silently walked out of the room.

“What did the doctor said, hyung?” Junsu asked me, I can’t answer them yet. They will surely be depressed. I guess I have to talk to Choorin first.