I'm confused

18 guys live with me.

 

Choorin’s POV

After Junsu was discharged a few minutes ago. We decided to go home all together, but Kyumi went home first. Ohh..it was snowing. Hahaha. I noticed Ki Bum didn’t have a second layer of clothes..he’s chilling. I decided to give him my thermal jacket.

“No..it’s…alright.” He said slowly, he’s mouth was shivering.

“It’s alright, Oppa.” I said, he didn’t give up.

“Can I just hug you?” He whispered, the others didn’t notice us. I nodded and he hugged me tightly.

“Let’s go now!” He said, smiling, but obviously his mouth was still shivering. I hesitated first but...

“Oppa, you can wrap your arm around me rather than chilling there.” I said and he placed his arm on me. I can feel someone looking at us, it was strong. I looked around and saw Donghae. Our eyes locked and he looked at another direction. We followed the others on the van and I sat between..uhhm…Donghae and Ki Bum. So awkward.

The journey was fine. Even though it was akward. When suddenly, I felt two heads placed on my right and left shoulder, it was Ki Bum and Donghae, again. They were sleeping so I didn’t bother to wake them up.

“They sure would fight for you, eh?” Eunhyuk asked, he was sitting behind me.

“I-I don’t know.” I said, looking out the window.

“That’s alright, Choorin-ah..even if you don’t choose them both. There are still OTHER guys.” Huh? What is he saying? I looked back to reply to him but I noticed that…he was already sleeping. Mwoh? What a fast sleeper.

He’s cute when he’s silent and asleep.

‘What are you thinking, Choorin-ah?’ I thought to myself.

“Eunhyuk sure is a charmer.” Yoochun said, laughing. I just rolled my eyes. I then noticed Yunho and Jaejoong. Jaejoong was still frowning from what happened back at the hospital. Hahaha.

‘Right…Eunhyuk has the looks and attitude that I’m looking for. But…why does it seem that Ki Bum is my prince charming?’ I asked myself. Ugghh..this is getting me confused.