Off Somewhere

18 guys live with me.

 

Choorin’s POV

The ride home was awkward. Both of us were quiet. When we arrived at our home, Ki Bum was behind me and we thought everyone was sleeping. Once we opened the lights of the living room, Leeteuk suddenly rose up from the sofa.
“Oh, you’re home. I was waiting.” He said as he rubbed off the side of his mouth.
“Really? You didn’t have to wait.” I said as I sat beside him. Ki Bum went ahead on his room.
“I was worried that something might happen.” He said, I suddenly felt like crying.
“Am I a burden to you now that you discovered that I had leukemia?” I asked as I cried silently. 
“N-no, don’t think of that, Choorin-ah. You will never be a burden to us. You’re like our sister.” He said as he wiped off my tears. 
“B-but …never mind. I’ll go to sleep now. Good night, oppa.” I said as I walked off to my room and closed the door silently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donghae’s POV

Early the next morning, I was the first one to wake up. I went to the kitchen and checked if there were any drinks, I grabbed the milk from the refrigerator and drank it. 
“Hyung!! Hyung!” Ryeowook came running to me with a panicking look. 
“What is it? Why are you shouting? Others are still asleep, especially Choorin.” I said as I wiped off the milk that dripped off the side of my mouth. 
“NO! She’s not sleeping, look at this...” Ryeowook said and showed me a neatly folded paper. 
‘Probably, when you’re reading it right now, I’m already off to go follow my brother and father. Thanks for everything you’ve done. I already called my brother and father last night. They’ll just pay for everything. I love you guys. 
I’ll come back. I need some time for myself. –Choorin.’
My eyes opened wide and I ran to Leeteuk’s room, banging the door. 
“MWOH!? What are you doing?!” Leeteuk said with a grumpy face.
“CHOORIN RAN AWAY!” I shouted, making the others immediately ran out of their room.
“What did you say?!” They said at the same time. 
“Choorin ran away, look!” I showed them the paper and they looked clueless. 
“Do you think we should still find her?” Leeteuk asked.
“Of course, hyung.” I said. 
“But she just wrote that she needed some ‘me’ time.” Ki Bum argued. 
“But---“I said, but was cut off.
“She will come back, I know Choorin.” Leeteuk said as he placed his hand on my arm. 
“What if she won’t?” I asked.
“She will.” Leeteuk said, I sat on the sofa, kinda disappointed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Choorin’s POV

I’m off to Mungyeong, North Gyeongsang province. I lied that I would go follow my brother and father. I don’t wanna be a burden to them. I’m coming back. But I don’t know when. I need some time to think.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leeteuk’s POV

While we were rehearsing for our performance at Music Bank, the manager suddenly entered and called for me. 
“Waeyo, seongsangnim?” I asked as I rubbed the sweat from my forehead.
“You need to pack some clothes later; you’ll have a concert at Mungyeong, North Gyeongsang.” He said and went off.