Fishy vs Kibum

18 guys live with me.

 

Choorin’s POV

Everything went black.
It was only a dream! I sat up from my bed and checked the time on my cellphone it read: ‘2AM’ I sighed as I laid back. Is it just because of fatigue? I don’t know.

“Choorin-ah...” I gasped as I heard two male voices. OMG! Ghosts!! I slowly turned my head, and heaved a sigh of relief.

It was Jaejoong and Yesung.

“You scared me!!” I said, as I eyed them.

“Sorry..we were just going to ask if..we can sleep beside you?” Jaejoong said, receiving a whack on the head from Yesung.

“I mean, can we sleep on the floor?” He said, receiving another whack from Yesung.

“That’s not what we are going to ask! Uhmm...” Yesung said.

“I forgot it.” Yesung said, this time, Jaejoong whacked him, nice revenge! I silently chuckled to myself.

“Sorry for disturbing your sleep. We’ll be going now! Bye!” They both said as they tiptoed out of my room.

--

The next morning, as we were all eating breakfast, I noticed that there was a tense atmosphere hovering over all of us. I silently sat beside Junsu.

“What happened?” I whispered.

“Ki Bum and Donghae were arguing. Just…love problems.” He said, biting his food.

“Oh..who were they fighting over?” I whispered again.

“Just…someone you know. Let’s just eat.” He said, I noticed him gulp.

We continued eating breakfast with the same tense atmosphere. When we were all done, everyone was silent.

Yeah, silent.

Suddenly, Ki Bum and Donghae bumped into each other as they were placing their plates on the kitchen.

“YAH! What’s up with you, hyung?!!” Ki Bum shouted, this is the first time I see his angry side.

“ME?! WHAT ABOUT YOU, HUH!? TRYING TO IMPRESS ‘HER’?” Donghae shouted back. Uh..Oh. Who are they talking about?

“IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!” Ki Bum said as he faced Donghae, the other guys were holding them apart.

“ANIYO! IT’S MY BUSINESS BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!” Donghae said. The others, including me, stood frozen as we witnessed them arguing.

“YAH! YAH! STOP THAT! DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE HER LOVE YOU?@” Eeteuk shouted, making the commotion stop. I was standing near them, holding my plate. I was astonished. Who were they talking about? Who does Ki Bum like?

I didn’t notice the plate slipped off my hand and it fell straight to the floor, making them turn their heads on me.

--

Ki Bum’s POV

“YAH! YAH! STOP THAT! DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE HER LOVE YOU?!” Eeteuk shouted to us. I sighed angrily as I calmed myself. Yeah..will this argument make Choorin fall for me? Silence covered the house. Suddenly, we heard a crashing sound and looked to the direction where it came from.

Choorin…staring at a broken plate that just fell to the floor. She bowed as she quickly picked up the broken pieces. I quickly went to her.

“Stop that! You’re going to cut yourself. I’ll do it.” I said as I grabbed the broken pieces, I don’t care if it hurts me.

Just to avoid hurting Choorin.

--

Changmin’s POV

I saw Ki Bum quickly picked up the pieces, he’s other finger was bleeding madly but he didn’t care. Choorin stood there, she didn’t know what to do. When the mess was cleaned...
“Oppa..let me treat your cuts.” Choorin said. I saw Donghae rolling his fists. He frowned as he stood up and went to his room, he slammed the door.

“Just don’t mind him...” Ki Bum said, Choorin got the first aid kit and treated the cuts. Ki Bum was whining in pain.

“Yah, oppa! You sound girlish like that.” Choorin commented, making us giggle.

“It stings...” Ki Bum said as he frowned. We continued giggling.

“I told you I’m going to be the one to pick it up!” Choorin said as she chuckled.

--

Donghae’s POV

I slammed the door when I entered the room. I hit the wall as I shouted in angriness. 
Ki Bum…you’re going to pay. I’m going to make you suffer.