The Second

18 guys live with me.

 

Donghae’s POV

“Ok..Ok…Eeteuk would be out of the scene. And the next pose will be…Donghae and Choorin, please look at each other.” The director said, we did it a little awkwardly.

“Yah! Make it more romantic like…uhhmm..” The director was a little bit out of words. Eeteuk then smirked at me..I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

“Kiss!!” Eeteuk said. “Yeah…do what Eeteuk said.” The director added. I blushed slightly. I trembled as I faced Choorin, again. I held her back and I got closer...

And closer…

Just a little more closer...

“YAH!” Eeteuk suddenly shouted. Making me surprised, we lose balance and fell to the ground…

Our lips pressed against each other.

“EETEUK! LOOK AT WHA----that’s perfect!! *clicks* *clicks* *clicks*” The director said, me and Choorin stared at each other with wide open eyes. I felt embarrassed but deep inside, I was jumping in joy! This would be our second kiss.

Thanks Eeteuk hyung!

Choorin’s POV

Donghae got closer..I gulped and my heart was beating fast. A little more closer..

“YAH!” Eeteuk suddenly shouted, Donghae suddenly fell into me and we both fell onto the ground. Our lips were pressed against each other, I stared at him with wide eyes.

“EETEUK! LOOK AT WHA---that’s perfect!! *clicks**clicks**clicks*” The director shouted, Eeteuk was laughing loudly. I turned my head to the side.

“Uhhmm..Oppa…you can get off of me now. I can’t breathe.” I said, Donghae still had his eyes opened wide.

“O-oh..n-neh..” Thank God he got off me.

“Okay..let’s call it a day! Thanks Choorin-ah for replacing our model. Can you be my model for the upcoming photoshoots?” Mwoh?

“Nehh..sure.” I smiled at the director and bowed.