Maybe

18 guys live with me.

 

Choorin’s POV

“Are you okay?” Ki Bum asked as he looked at me, now I’m sitting on a bench and he’s standing in front of me, still at the amusement park. Honestly, I don’t feel quite well right now, I’m kinda tired. 
“Yeah.” I said as I looked down on the ground, and swung my feet like a child.
“Want to go home already?” He asked as he placed one of his hand on my shoulder, I was kinda shocked but didn’t move. 
“Nope. I still want to ride the Ferris wheel.” I said and gave him a smile. He then sat down beside me. 
“Well, let’s ride it later, when it’s already 6PM, that’s quite okay because it would be dark. There would be a great view of the city, and it’s already 5:30PM,” I just nodded. “You can rest your head on my shoulder first if you want.” I hesitated first but decided to rest my head on his shoulder so I would take a short rest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I woke up to something poking me; I looked to my side and saw Ki Bum with a wide grin on his face. I looked around first and we were still at the same spot, but it was dark already. 
“Yah! Let’s ride the Ferris wheel now. It’s nighttime.” I said and eyed him. 
“Wipe your drool first...” He said, chuckling to himself. I playfully hit him on the shoulder.
“I don’t drool when I sleep.” I mumbled. He stood up and put his hand in front of me.
“Let’s go.” He said, I grabbed his hand, and he dragged me to the lines in front of the ride. What I didn’t notice is that our hands were intertwined already. 
“Waa~ that’s quite large!” He said with amusement. I chuckled as I continued to stare at our hands. 
“Hey! It’s our turn! Come on!!” He said like a child that’s excited to buy cotton candies. He pulled me to one of the passenger gondolas. We took a sit, and I looked at the view outside as the ride started to move. 
“KYAA~! Look at the view, it’s beautiful!” I said while still looking outside.
“Just like you…” Ki Bum mumbled but I didn’t hear him well so I looked to the side and… his face, was much closer. Our faces were inches apart. I stared right at his hazel brown eyes; both of us didn’t mutter a word. He moved much more closer that our noses were touching already.
“I…love you.” He mumbled.
“B-but---“I was cut off because his soft lips touched mine’s. I closed my eyes and opened it a minute later, when he pulled off. 
“Does this mean…that you love me, too?” He asked as he continued to look at me. 
“I think I’m not ready to love again, yet. My feelings for you were infatuation. Miannhe.” I said and looked down. He cupped my cheeks and I looked at him.
“It’s okay. But do I still have a chance?” He asked as he stared deep at me. And then the ride stopped. I looked at him with an apologetic smile.
“Maybe...” I said.