Crushing on Ki Bum?

18 guys live with me.

 

ChooRin's POV

~*~ Next day ~*~

I woke up because I heard someone snore in my room. What the-?! I thought that I was the only one to have this room? I turned around to see Changmin and Sungmin on the floor. Haha. Maybe they wanted to sleep beside me but were shy. Ow..how sweet of them. I gently pushed the two. "Sungmin-oppa..Changmin-oppa..you can now sleep on the bed.." Both of them just replied with a "Hmm.." I guess I'll be leaving them on the floor. I gently put pillows under their heads and placed a blanket on them. They look so cute.

I went downstairs to find that there were only the 5 of us awake.
Yunho, Jaejoong, Leeteuk, KiBum who was often quiet and me.

Maybe, they're really tired. It's a Sunday so I guess it's their day off.

"Good Morning, oppas~" I said with a smile. "Oh. Hi, ChooRin-sshi. Sorry for the others, they're really deepsleepers." Jaejoong-oppa said. "Gwaenchana, JaeJae-oppa.." He chuckled to himself. The other 3 just smiled at me because they were watching a TV show. "Oppas, what are you watching?" I asked them. "Oh..It's called 'Star Golden Bell Challenge' it's on KBS. DBSK would be guests next week. Wanna come?" My face light up like a child that was given ice cream. "Sure, Yunho-oppa.." I said. "Hey, ChooRin. Could you accompany me at an accesories store? PLEASE?" It was SungMin. He just woke up. And ChangMin was behind him, rubbing childishly his eyes.
"Yah..ChooRin-sshi. You left us sleeping on the cold floor. Now my back is hurting.." ChangMin complained. I just laughed at him because he looks cute. "Miannhe..Sungmin-oppa and Changmin-sshi.." I said.

While we were watching TV.

The other 11 guys who were sleeping awhile ago, have just woken up.

"Yah..Yesung-hyung..you didn't make me sleep last night! You were bringing a scary aura in our room.." Ryeowook and Yesung shares a room, the fact that YeSung was a little mysterious makes Ryeowook scared but he's already used to it. He was just kidding. BTW, they just told me their weird personalities last night. Haha.
"Whatever, Ryeowook-sshi..cook food, please.." Yesung ordered him. "I don't want to! I'm tired.." Ryeowook complained. "Gwenchaena, Ryeowook-oppa. I'll just cook..." I said. "No..I'm gonna cook the food. Your new to us that's why you should rest with the others.." Yunho-oppa said, he's just so caring. "Is is alright, Yunho-oppa?" I asked, he just nodded and proceeded to the kitchen. I sat beside KiBum, why is he this silent?

"Hi..Kibum-oppa.." I said. He turned to me and smiled. Oh..he's so cute. "Annyeong, ChooRin-sshi.."

OHMYGOD.

Doesn't he know that he's my crush in Super Junior?

OHMYGOD.

My heart's beating fast and I can feel the blood rising to my face.

"Oh hey...our ChooRin's blushing." Donghae teased. He messed my hair as he smiled at me. 
"REALLY? ChooRin's got a crush on KiBum.." Eunhyuk said. All the other 15 guys, except Ki Bum looked at me and stopped what they were doing, specially Yunho-oppa.