Two months later.

18 guys live with me.

 

=====================
(--After 2 Months.--)

Ki Bum's POV

It's been 2 months and we've grown fond of each other's presence. When someone isn't around, we feel sad. Super Junior and DBSK have been busy with show guestings and other things that stars do. Well, our fatigues are removed by ChooRin. She cooks for us and massages us when we got home.

Ok, enough of the story telling.

Me and the other members of Super Junior are here at the dance studio.

Oh yeah, ChooRin is here aswell. She will just watch our practice.

ChooRin's POV

"THIS GUYS ARE REALLY DAMN HOT! You're so lucky to live with them!" That was HaeYoon, their make up artist who was a year older than me. She's so kind. And yeah, she's their fan also. We are now bestfriends.
"I agree...specially, Ki Bum-oppa..he's the hottest guy out of them all..but of course, they're all hot!" I exclaimed. "Oww..but I think Kyuhyun is hot. Yesung and Sungmin are the cutest guys there.." She said, I just smiled at her as we continued to watch them dancing. They were also showered with sweat. It's not good because there was airconditioner here.

As soon as they were done. I passed them the towels and their water bottles. They just all replied with a smile.
"Good job, guys!" I smiled at them and gave them a thumbs up sign. "Aigoo..you're so cute." Leeteuk-oppa said.

"She's always cute, hyung.." Eunhyuk said, we just all laughed.

~* FAST FORWARD, again: 10PM, back at the house. ~*~

"WE'RE HERE!" I shouted once we entered the house. Nobody welcomed us. Except Junsu-oppa sleeping on the couch, snoring. "Oww..maybe they're tired also. I'm also exhausted and sleepy. Goodnight, oppas.." I said, yawning.

"Goodnight, ChooRin-sshi, sweet dreams!" They said, and they kissed me on the forehead, one by one.
When I entered my room, I was surprised to see Changmin-sshi on my bed again. This is the 3rd time. I sighed. 'Well, I guess, I'll be sleeping next to you tonight.' I thought to myself as I prepared to sleep.

~* 2AM. ~*
I was awoken by the sound of my room's door, opening. I was suprised.

I saw Yesung-oppa entering my room. OhGhad, he's gonna do it again.

He laid next to me so I was sandwitched between him and Changmin. He has this weird habit of touching the skin between my nose and mouth (A/N: I don't know what it's called.) he's doing it now. I guess he'll also be sleeping beside me. Ow. I think someone will fall of the bed tomorrow once I wake up.