Chapter 22

18 guys live with me.

 

Choorin’s POV

“Arraso, Junsu-oppa. We’ll be outside.” I said as I lead the other guys with me outside his room. I wonder what they are talking about inside.

--

Meanwhile, inside the room.

Junsu’s POV

I sighed as the others left the room. Silence covered the room as I sat up and looked around. Where are you, oh dear courage? Tch..silly me.

“Oppa.””Kyumi-ah.” We both said at the same time, we just laughed it off.

“Ok. You go first.” I said and laid back, waiting for what she’d say.

--

Kyumi’s POV

How will I tell this? How will I tell him that I’d go somewhere far and marry another guy? How?! I gulped as I opened my mouth to talk.

“Oppa.””Kyumi-ah.” We both said at the same time, I laughed nervously.

“Ok. You go first.” He said, I took another gulp and looked around.

“Oppa…I’ll go to..Australia.” I said. He looked at me first before answering.

“Really? When will you be back?” Mwoh? Why isn’t he angry? Here I go...

“Oppa..I’m getting married; I’ll be staying there with my husband-to-be.” I said.

“Is he Korean?” He asked, looking down.

“Neh. He’s name is Lee DeYong.” I said.

“What a weird name..Hahaha.” He just laughed. Why isn’t he angry?

“Why aren’t you being angry?” I asked as I eyed him.

“It’s fine for me. I know..Kyumi-ah..that our relationship isn’t working out.” I agree. “Just call me whenever he hurts you. Does Kyuhyun know?” He asked, looking at me with a smile.

“Yup. Oppa knows. Be sure to be flying to Australia when he hurts me, arraso?” I said. We both laugh.

“Hahaha. Okay! Remember, I loved you when we were still together. But…maybe it faded away.” He said, his smile faded too. I patted his back.

“Is it because of the girl?” I asked, trying to comfort him.

“You mean Choorin?..” He asked, looking at me a bit surprised. “Yeah, it’s because of her.” I just respond with a nod.

“I guess..this is the end. I’ll be back here next Christmas. Bye...” I said, giving him a weak smile. We hugged each other and finally let go.

I guess…it would be easy to move on.

--

On the other hand...

Heechul’s POV

As we stood outside Junsu’s room. I looked around trying to find something to entertain me. I saw Jaejoong taking photos of himself. What a cam-.

“Hyung stop that!! It’s annoying.” Yunho said. He stood up and grabbed Haptic phone. Which I guess is, brand new.

“Yah give that back!!” Jaejoong said, chasing Yunho around. Sungmin was sleeping on the seats and his foot was stretched out.

Yunho didn’t notice it.

And he tripped.

The new Haptic phone falling down with him to the ground. We gasped as we saw Jaejoong frowning. Uh-oh.

“M-miann.” Yunho said, looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong walked to him and grabbed the phone from his hand. And..the phone’s screen was broken.

Remember, it was new.

“YUNHO!! YOU’D PAY FOR THIS! IT TOOK ME 4 MONTHS TO SAVE FOR THIS…LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE!?” Jaejoong said. He was turning red.

“Sorry, hyung..” Yunho said, running off the corner. Jaejoong chased him.

 

And we laughed as they left.