Weak

18 guys live with me.

 

Choorin’s POV

“Omo…kwenchana?” Youngsaeng asked as I suddenly gripped on him, I felt dizzy and the world’s spinning. “Ride on my back.”
I wanted to resist first but I’m really dizzy. I felt like dying. I rode on his back and suddenly coughed, I covered my mouth with the handkerchief I was holding. I looked at it and got a shock, Youngsaeng looked at it, too. [A/N: So epic. xD] 
“Let’s go the hospital!” He hurriedly said and we ran on the nearby corner, he flagged down a taxi.
“Ahjussi, to the nearby hospital please.” He said, waa, that’s why I love my cousin, he always protects me even thought we’re apart.
We quickly arrived at the hospital and the doctor checked on me.
“Ms. Han, your body’s getting weaker. Aren’t you getting treatment, yet?” The doctor asked. 
“When can we start?” I asked. 
“We can start tomorrow, pack some clothes and you’ll be staying at the hospital for chemotherapy.” He said, I nodded and Youngsaeng helped me walked. 
“I never thought it’s going to be this worse.” He mumbled. The ride home was quiet and he helped me went to his room.
“Do you want me to tell the Super Junior members on your situation?” He asked, I thought for awhile.
“You can tell Leeteuk and Sungmin.” I mumbled quietly and closed my eyes, ‘How long will I suffer?’

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next morning, I was vomiting a lot. Auntie and Youngsaeng were worrying too, because there was blood. 
“Choorin!! Choorin….oh, what’s happening?” Sungmin and Leeteuk arrived, looking at me with pity. 
“I’m—I’m just fine.” I said and lay back on the bed.
“Let’s go the hospital now.” Youngsaeng asked.
“I don’t want to. I can—I can die peacefully. I don’t want any treatments.” I said.
“Yah! Don’t talk like that. Don’t be stubborn. Uncle and your brother know what’s happening to you now.” Youngsaeng said, sternly. 
“WHAT?! Why did you tell them?!” I yelled. 
“They need to know...” I heard Leeteuk whispered. Sungmin suddenly hugged me.
“Waa. Why you!? There are so many other people in the world! You’re the kindest person I’ve ever met, and we—Super Junior and DBSK—treat you like family.” He sobbed, Leeteuk smacked his head.
“She’s not dying.” He said and I let out a soft chuckle.
“Gah…I’m so gonna miss you guys, and I’ll watch you from up there, cheering you on your performances.” I said.