Missing them

18 guys live with me.

“NOOOO! Don’t TAKE ME!!! I’M STILL HANDSOME AND YOUNG!!” HUH? I heard shouts and noises. I checked the time, it was 2AM. I looked over at Hongki and saw him moving and shouting in his sleep.

“Hongki..Hongki..wake up! You’re having a nightmare!” I shaked him and he woke up with lots of sweats.

“I-I thought that …t-the fans were g-going to kidnap me!” He said as he panted. I gave him a comforting hug.

“It’s alright, Hongki...” I stood up and left our room, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water; I went back to our room with the water and saw Hongki sitting and staring into space. I gave him the water and he thanked me.

“WHOA. I really thought that they were going to take me. I’m still young ‘ya know, and my handsome face would be wasted once that would happen.” He said with a weak smile.

“HAHAHA! You’re so cute. Come on now, you can sleep beside me if you want. It’s just 2AM, I bet the other Super Junior.

I want to share with you our room assignments:

ME, I sleep in my own room, I don’t have anyone to share it with.

On the room infront of mine, there’s a divider there, and the guys that share that room are
Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk on the right side, and Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin.

There’s a room beside mine, and it’s on the left side, the guys that share that(again with a divider.) are: Ryeowook, Kibum, Yesung on the right side, and Changmin, Junsu, and Kangin.

On the room infont of that belongs to: Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul, Hankyung, Shindong, and Kyuhyun. Then there are also 3 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a balcony on my room. (Author’s Note: I got bored so I shared this. xD)

[The next day]

“Noona..Noona..I have to go now!” Hongki woke me up on my sleep.
“Ok..bye..” I said, still sleepy.

~TVreul kyeomyeon deullineun sesang yaegideureun eokkaereul cheojige uulhage haedo oneul achim geudae aju malgeun moksorineun I do I do I do yeah~(why I like you – suju.)
My phone! I have a nod to Hongki and I answered the call, my brother?
(Yobosaeyo?)
[Dongsaeng!! How’s life there? Bogo ship da!]
(I miss you too, Jaeyeon-oppa! Anyways, living with Super Junior and DBSK is fun!)
I saw Heechul enter my room, looked at me, and then left again.
[Jinjja? Oww.. I wish I was with you there! Christmas is very near. Is it snowing there already?]
(It’s beginning to get cold, maybe the snow will fall sooner.)
[What would you like for your Christmas?]
(I want to spend it with you and appa.)
[Oww..you’re so sweet! Always have fun with the guys and call me if the hurt you, arraso?”]
(Neh. Do you want to talk with them?)
[I would love to but no, I will go somewhere already. Just checking on you.]
(Ohh..could you call again tomorrow?)
[Sure. Anyways, I have to go now, dongsaeng, bye. Saranghaeyo!]
(I love you, too...) 
And after that, all I heard was ‘*toot.**toot**toot**toot**toot*’ I want to spend it with my father and brother, but I don’t have to be down, Super Junior and DBSK are like my siblings already.

“Hey! I prepared you pancakes for breakfast. Let’s go and eat!” Sungmin giggled. I nodded and followed him behind, when I went to the dining table, we were all complete, and Hankyung…
He was still glaring on Jaejoong, while Jaejoong was still embarrassed.
“We’re all complete now. And let the eatings, begin!” Junsu said energetically.
I sat beside Yunho and Ryeowook, the pancakes were better than what my brother used to cook. LOL! I remembered something again.

[Flashback – Choorin’s 16 y/o at that time]
“Oppa! I’m gonna be late for school!!” I shouted at Jaeyeon as I wore my jacket. He was sleeping on the sofa, also with his uniform on. Wait...
What do I smell?!!!
“OPPAAAAAAAAA! THE FOOD IS BURNING!!!” I panickly said, Jaeyeon shot up from the sofa.
“OH ! THE PANCAKES!!” He ran to the kitchen, Appa was going down the stairs with the things he needed for the company he works on.
After Jaeyeon finished cooking we all sat on the dining table and I looked at the pancakes...
Black as charcoal.
Once father tasted it, he spat it out.
“What is this?!” Father complained.
“It’s *giggles* J-jaeyeon-oppa’s pancakes! Black pancakes!” I bursted out laughing but Appa scolded me while Jaeyeon stuck his tongue out on me.
[End of flashback.]

 

“Yah. What are you thinking about?” Yunho poked my cheeks.
“Oh nothing...*sighs* I just rembered Appa and Jaeyeon. They’ll be missing 4 Christmas here..”

--

Author:

Is everybody catching up? LOL. I posted 10 chapters in one day. Whew!