First Kiss?

18 guys live with me.

 

Donghae's POV

We stayed in that position for atleast 5 seconds. The guys surrounding us were surprised. But Eunhyuk whistled and said.."Nice one, Donghae-ah!" Me and ChooRin stood up properly with awkward smiles painted on our faces. "Mianhe, ChooRin-sshi.." I said, I tried to hide my face from her, my face became red. "Gwaenchana, Donghae-oppa..it was my fault to slip anyway." She replied. "Yah..I thought you like Ki Bum. What's happening with you and Donghae?" Sungmin asked. "It's not what you think, Hyung.." I said, he just grinned at me. And the others continued what they were doing. Except Ki Bum and Yunho-hyung who continued to glare at me.

Are they jealous? I don't know.

Me and ChooRin silently wore our bathrobes and sat on one of the chairs, we just stared blankly at each other.

What is this I'm feeling? My heart's beating rapidly.

"Hey.." We both said at the same time. "You go first, Donghae-oppa.." She smiled at me. "I'm sorry 'bout what happened earlier.." I whispered. "No..it's alright. We can't do anything about it. Except that you are my.." She didn't end up her sentence. "Your what?" I asked. "My.." Still, she hesitated to say it. "My first kiss." She said it in the end. But suddenly, Heechul-hyung popped up behind her. "OH!!~~ Donghae is ChooRin's first kiss. guys!" He announced. She hid in embarrasment and I glared at Heechul-hyung. All the others began teasing again.

"Oww...I'm tired already, Donghae-oppa. Let's go inside already." She said.

And I replied with a sneeze. Oh, I'm getting colds again.