Chapter 1

18 guys live with me.

 

ChooRin's POV

"CHOORIN-sshi! HAN CHOORIN! Wake up.." I heard a male voice said. It was my older brother, Jaeyeon.
"Oppa...it's a weekend you know!" I complained. I threw him a pillow but he only hit me with it.
"Yah..it's rude to answer your older brother. Come on! Stand up already!" He said, he was already pulling me up.
"B-but I don't want to.." I said. He didn't stop pulling me so I had no choice. Aish. I should've locked my door.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up already, oppa. Stop pulling me.." I said trying to break free from his hand. He just grinned at me. "You need to fix yourself up already. We have an important appointment, appa said. We will go to SM Entertainment's office later." What!? Am I going to meet Super Junior? or DBSK? or SHINEe? OMG!
I quickly did fix my self, Jaeyeon-oppa just chuckled to himself and whispered "Fangirls this days.." 
"I HEARD YOU, OPPA!" I shouted he just chuckled more. I rolled my eyes and continued to fix myself.
Jaeyeon-oppa can just be childish sometimes, but I tell you, he's an overprotective brother.

After fixing myself, I ate my breakfast and saw that Jaeyeon-oppa had already placed his plate on the kitchen.
"Oppa..you should've wait for me.." I pouted while eating the bacon and hot dog that was for breakfast.
"It's alright, dongsaeng-ah. I'll just be at the living room. I'll watch soccer.." He's really addicted to that sport.
I quickly finished eating then brushed my teeth.

"OPPA...let's go now! SM Entertainment, here I come!" I wish that I would really see them there.
"Don't be so excited.." Jaeyeon-oppa scolded me while he was driving. He already got his licence last year. After half an hour, we arrived at a large building. Once we entered it, people were busy everywhere. Fans were scattered around..maybe waiting for the 'hot guys' to come out. 
"Jaeyeon-sshi...Choorin-sshi..over here!" I heard appa's voice and we saw him standing on the middle of the buiding's lounge with an old guy. Aish...is that..Lee Soo Man? We bowed at them and smiled.
"Here, Mr. Lee, is my children, Han Jaeyeon and Han Choorin.." Appa proudly said, Mr. Lee SooMan just smiled at us.
"Oh..they're such kind kids..Choorin is great for the 18 boys..they will surely take care of her.." What is he talking about? Suddenly, Mr. Lee Soo Man lead us inside a room and asked us to sit. 
"So..Choorin, your father and brother will have to go to New York this Monday. You will be left alone on the house right?.." What?! They will leave me? "I bought a house for you. You're gonna stay with 18 gentlemen that will take good care of you. You don't have to pay anything. Your father is a great friend of mine." He smiled. 
"Choorin, you will sure be happy with the 18 guys you will stay with.." Jaeyeon whispered, but I just showed him a confused face. "You're gonna live with the Dong Bang Shin Ki boys and ofcourse, Super Junior.." Mr. Lee Soo Man said. OhMyGod! I LOVE YOU LORD! I stood up and jumped with joy. "Kamsahamnida, Mr Lee SooMan..thanks for this chance!" I said while bowing a lot of times ^^. "Your welcome..I hope you'd enjoy with them. But you'll really miss your brother and father because they will be back after 5 years.." WHAT!? 5 years?? My face grew sad.

"Don't worry, Choorin-sshi. We'll be back.." Jaeyeon-oppa said with the most comforting voice.
"And you have to move with them this night.." Appa continued.

=======================