SEQUEL INSIGHT.

That Girl, That Boy

The bell for lunch rang and you gathered outside to sit on the lawn with a few of the boys and Shinyeong.

'Daehyun's not here today' said Shinyeong, sighing. 'I wonder if he's ill or something. Maybe I should see him...'

You winced slightly at the mention of his name she doesn't know and Kris gave your hand a little squeeze. D.O sat beside Shinyeong and she was playing with his hair. He stared back at her, slightly wide eyed because he wasn't used to the fact that the girl he had liked for so long was now his girlfriend. You heard Chanyeol whining quietly behind you. 

'How come D.O gets the girl? I want someone to make me feel loved...'

You sniggered at his remark and moved to sit on his lap. He instantly began to plait your hair, running his hands through it.

'Happy now?' you whispered

'Very' he beamed.

Kris glared at Chanyeol from the corner of his eye but you smiled and played with your fingers, thinking. Daehyun hasn't been back for a week now. I wonder what happened to him. Where did he go? What's he doing? You bit your lip. Not that I should care about that pig anyway... Although, he was intoxicated and I'm sure he'd never do that if he was sober.

 

Bleep Bleep. Bleep Bleep.

'Is that your phone, oppa?' said Shinyeong.

D.O shook his head. 

'Mine's here, in my blazer pocket'

Bleep Bleep. Bleep Bleep.

Chanyeol coughed. 

'Ahem, erm... Haneul? I think it's your phone. Something's vibrating on my leg and it's definitely not mine'

'Oh!'

You jumped up and took your phone out of your shorts pocket.

 

'Yoboseyo?... Who is this?'

Sehun pouted and looked your way. 

'Sorry? Who are-... Ah Ri's brother... Oh my God! Hiro! No way! You're by the gates?!'

You laughed and began to walk away from the group and towards the school gates where a tall older guy was standing, waving and holding a large package. 

'I'll be right back!' you yelled to Chanyeol whilst giggling, as he kept making pulling motions towards you. 

You put the phone down and ran to the tall figure who picked you up and hugged you. 

 

'Jason! How's training going?! It's been 2 or 3 years since we've all seen you!'

'It's good, bit tiring but yeah, all going well. How's my little sister doing?'

'Well your real sister, Ah Ri is doing well'

'And what about you and Mariko?'

'Oh Maddie? Yeah, she's good. And I'm good too'

You beamed and he ruffled your hair. 

'You're a good kid, Haneul. No wonder why Ah Ri likes you so much'

You shrugged your shoulders. You had always liked Jason as he was just like an older brother to you, as Joon had been. When he was accepted into SM to train for debut, Ah Ri couldn't stop crying and he had picked her up and spun her around, promising to see her again soon. 

'So what do you have for me?' you asked

'This'

Jason picked up the brown parcel from the floor and handed it to you. 

'My sister told me it's for you. She said that it's a present from everyone in your old class so spend some time going through it, okay?'

'Yep, will do. Thanks for bringing this round when you have such a busy life'

'Ah it's nothing. You're as much as a sister to me as Ah Ri and Mariko are'

You grinned, gave him another hug and he quickly left before anyone could catch him inside the school grounds. You wandered back to the group you were sitting with and sat back down on Chanyeol's lap. 

 

'Who was that?' said Kris

'That was my friend's brother.' You looked at Baekhyun 'It was Ah Ri's brother'

Baekhyun nodded. I guess I'm the only one who knows who Ah Ri is. You tore open the parcel wrapping and carefully opened the box. A flurry of letters in pink and purple envelopes came out. There were 2 in yellow and you immediately picked those first. These must be Maddie and Ah Ri's... Attention seeking girls... You giggled as you saw they were indeed from your best friends. You put them aside and sifted through the other letters. There were a few chocolates and sweets inside so you handed them out to everyone you were sitting around with and right at the bottom, you found a small green envelope with a picture of you drawn on it. You picked it up, hands trembling. 

I know who's this is...

Baekhyun reached over and took the envelope. 

'Wow! This drawing of you is amazing!'

'Who drew it?... And how come it's so perfect? They captured every tiny detail of you' said Kris

'Sounds slightly stalkerish' said Shinyeong, giggling. D.O chuckled too with his new girlfriend. 

You sighed. So he must have found out by now. 

'Well? Do you know who drew it or do you want to open the envelope?... Wait, what's this?'

Kris turned the envelope over and on the back of it were tiny words written in English. He read them quickly before you snatched it away from him. 

 

You promised we'd be together forever. I'm going to come after you no matter what. I still love you, Hana.

 

Kris turned to you, slightly paler than before. 

'Who...Who's this from?'

You swallowed and facepalmed yourself. Kris dropped the subject seeing you act that way and turned his attention to the new couple that were gazing lovingly into each others eyes. Luhan scoffed and made fake vomiting noises. You held the envelope and put it in your left inside blazer pocket, the one closest to where the heart is and whispered his name so quietly that no one could hear. 

'Aaron... I'm so sorry'

 

 


Voila! This is just a lil preview of what's gonna happen in the sequel teehee. In case ya'll are wondering who Aaron is and who Jason is: Jason is Ah Ri's brother. He's mentioned in Chapter 59 when Ah Ri mentions her and Maddie slipping some presents to send to him. Aaron is Haneul's ex-boyfriend from London. He was mentioned in Chapter 65 when Shinyeong and Haneul are talking about boys. 

So yes, I won't be following up on this little interlude until the sequel so if you want to find out what mess this causes, make sure you subscribe to it once I finish this story ;) shameless advertising lolololololololol  oh and yes, it does seem like D.O and Shinyeong are now a couple teehee.

ON ANOTHER BETTER MORE EXCITING AMAZING FANGIRL NOTE ASDFGHJKL OMG SCREAMSSSSSSSSS

I FRICKING SAW EXO K BABIES IN REAL LIFE OMG what is air

I went with a friend who isn't actually interested in kpop because I needed someone to come with me and omg, I screamed so loud, so hard and so high pitched that now my throat is dying hahahah. I wrote a fanaccount on my tumblr so check it out if you want >>>>>>HERE <<<<<< Everything I would write here about the day is written there. I was also shopping in Oxford Street with my friends on Friday when EXO were casually walking around, ing up the atmosphere ;) but no, I didn't get to see them.. huu huuu. I think I tweeted a little about it so if you want to follow me, it's here

Feel free to ask me any questions etc ^^ I love talking to people haha (but if you ask me anything to do with this story, AFF and fanfictions in general- please do not be anonymous or else I will not answer it). I answer all other anonymous questions that aren't related to AFF but I guess it's because people I know irl go on my tumblr and I'd like to keep this story and everything I do related to this account as a secret... I hope you understand (: This also applies to twitter, I won't reply to any mentions to do with this story...(However, omg, if you're kind enough to mention me on twitter I'll mention ya'll here and thank you and reply to you here instead of on twitter). To put it in context- the people who check my tumblr and twitter would sincerely think I am very weird if they knew I was writing fanfictions. Sad times for me :( 

I've recently hit just over 600 subscribers  and omgosh, I cannot thank you all enough. Really, I cannot. Wow. Oh god, wow. Just... Thank you thank you thank you for reading and giving me so many nice comments and support and just being amazing people <3

p.s if anyone is still unsure about how the boy's histories tied together and made them meet up etc- message me and I'll explain it in short note form so it isn't confusing ^^