School Drabble

That Girl, That Boy

NEW STYLE LAYOUT TO TRY OUT. I got mixed feedback lol... some said it was confusing, some said it was great. I have to admit though, I don't really like the colors... As much as cheerful is good, I dunno... just doesn't seem as... proffesional? gah. I like dark and dreary hahaha. tell me how this one is ;) 

Its pretty much the same almost exactly the same as before the colors tbh so if this isn't confusing, I'm sticking with this ^^ 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Baekhyun! Where's my blazer?!'

'Can I borrow a pair of socks from one of you?'

'Who's seen my bag?!'

'Did one of you steal my folder?'

'I CAN"T FINE MY TRAINERS!'

'They're in the laundry room, Tao! Stop shreiking!'

'Don't forget your lunches! I made them already'

'We can always count of D.O-hyung. You're amazing. You're the only one who was prepared for today'

'Woah! Got some extreme bedhair there, Chanyeollie' you chuckled

'So have you, Haneul'

You reached up and patted down his hair and he did the same to you. 

'Perfect' he said. As always.

'Yah, stop staring at each other like lovebirds. We're late! Come on!' 

 

***

 

'Come eat with us, Haneul!'

'Omo, who made your lunch?'

'Uhh... D.O-ssi did...'

'Hwa! I wish he'd make me a lunchbox too!'

You were sitting around with Shinyeong, Jenny and a few other girls. Since the sports festival people were slightly more forthcoming but it was still a little awkward around the girls. Only a handful had actually approached you. You noticed Kai stumble around looking sleepy. 

We all slept in late this morning but he's still so tired. Jeez

'Hey, do you guys mind if I go check on something?'

'Not at all! You coming back after?'

'Erm... No, I think I might be a while. See you later!'

 

You ran over to Kai who was now sitting at a table in the courtyard, chin resting on his hands. 

'Kai-oppa, are you alright? You look really tired...'

'I slept late last night'

'Well I know that but... are you sure you're okay?'

'Yeah, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me' 

He smiled at you and you smiled back. He couldn't fool you though. 

'I'll see you back at the dorm later, yeah? I just gotta go check up on a few things'

'Mmm sure. See you later...'

Kai got up and walked away. You saw him trip up on his lace but he caught himself and carried on walking as if nothing happened. 

'Yah! Oppa! Look after yourself!' 

He turned back around and flashed a flirty and devilish grin before stalking off in the direction of the main office.

Woah, haven't seen him pull that card out before... 

 

As you watched him walk off, two pairs of hands grabbed hold of your lunchbox. 

'Yah! Give that back!' you shreiked

'Woah Haneul. Hold up, it's only us!'

You looked up to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol staring at you. Chanyeol held your lunch in his hands and quickly shoveled a spoonful of rice in his mouth when he thought you weren't looking. Baekhyun put his arm around you and held out a piece of paper. 

'Eh? What's this?'

You eyed Chanyeol taking another spoonful of your lunch

'FatYeol! You better stop eating my lunch or I'll get you later'

'I'm not fat! Look! Feel my 6-pack!'

He lifted his arms up imitating a muscly man and you quickly looked away. A few girls squealed from across the school courtyard. 

'Yeollie, I'm not touching anything! Put it away!' you hissed

'Pfft, suit yourself then Hana Banana. You'll regret not touching them later' 

'Tchh, yeah right. And what the hell is Hana Banana?...'

'Well... You have a nickname for me so I have one for you now. Do you like it?'

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and tutted. 

'As much as it's very heartwarming to see the Fat Banana couple like this, I have something for Haneul'

You laughed and took the piece of card and turned it over. 

wm1q84.jpg

'Wow! Daehyun's holding a party next friday?'

I haven't been to a good party in a long while... Uh oh, here comes old London Haneul again.

'Yeah, he mentioned it was a celebration because we'll have finished all our final projects by then... How's yours getting along anyway? You're partnered with him, right?'

Baekhyun grinned and nudged you. Chanyeol clenched his fist tightly, checking to make sure you didn't notice. Damn, why can't I be in the same class as Haneul too? You quickly grabbed back your lunchbox whilst Chanyeol's mind was somewhere else and gulped down a spoonful. 

'Mmmm... Yeah, it's going pretty well. We're on track anyways... Are you planning on going to this?'

I know they don't really like mixing with anyone apart from themselves. 

'Well it's an invite for the 13 of us. So if one of us goes, we all go'

Chanyeol nodded and took the lunchbox back, stealing a mouthful again. 

'That's right. We are one!'

'Hahaha, I see. Okay... Well then yeah... Why not? It'll be a fun night for us' 

We'll all be able to be there together... Wait...

You frowned. 

'Haneul, what's up?' said Chanyeol, suddenly feeling concerned. Why did she suddenly look worried or upset?

'Don't you and Xiu Min have work on Fridays?'

'We could always ask for the day off.' Was she really that worried that we wouldn't be able to come?... She doesn't look convinced. 'We did plenty of overtime to help pay for those bills from the damage so I'm sure it'll be fine'

'Oh jinja?! Then that's fantastic! Yes! Let's all go! I can't wait!' 

A house party... My first house party in Korea and thankfully it's at someone's house that I trust. I'd be scared of rocking up to a randomer's house in Seoul even though that's what we used to do all the time in London... Gatecrashing was my secret speciality. 

 

The bell rang symbolising the end of lunch. You picked up your bag, yanked your lunchbox back from Chanyeol's grasp and began to run to your class, forgetting to say goodbye to them. Baekhyun chuckled. She must be really excited about that party for her to just zone out and forget about us.  Chanyeol simply watched you running off and called after you.

'Haneul-ah! See you back home!'

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at his best friend. Chanyeol was pratically a brother to him as he was the reason why he was in the school now. He caught him looking at him. 

'What? What have I done now?'

'See you back home? Since when did you start acting like you two are married?'

'What? Ehhhh... You're overlooking things, man! Besides it is our home, isn't it?'

Baekhyun chuckled and gruffly attacked Chanyeol despite the immense height difference. Chanyeol retaliated and swiftly put Baekhyun in a headlock. 

'It is our home, right?'

'Yeah... It's our home as long as the 13 of us are together' 

'We'll always be together, Baekhyun. Me, you, Haneul, the hyungs and the donsengs. All of us together'

Baekhyun nodded at his bestfriend. He knew full well what EXO meant to Chanyeol. EXO is a name for our family now and family never breaks.

 

 

I MANAGED AN UPDATE! OMG EXAMS HUUUUUU. But I couldn't resist. I just wanted to get this chapter out in the open to leave you all with some material. Next update- Friday night/ Saturday ^^

AND YES I AM SEEING EXO K OMG. Except there was this whole kerfuffle with ticketmaster so I ended up with the crappest tickets ever. EVER. If anyone's going: I'm in BLOCK 3 ROW M near the side. Yeah... Pretty bad seats right? waah. But for EXO K, I don't mind. Plus tickets were really cheap at only £12! That's amazing for ticket prices hahah. I'm just slightly bummed that I won't be able to see Chanyeol up close so he can realise how much he loves me :( 

and yes Chanyeol is the love of my life. I honestly can't choose a bias in EXO but my tumblr is 90% Chanyeol spams atm so I think he's the top one at the moment ;) I have been screaming over the unseen teaser photos. Have you guys seen them? If you haven't I post them on the next update ^^ 

BUT CHANYEOL IS SO HOT IN THEM I CANNOT BEAR MY FEELS OMG

kpopdaebak09:  LOL OMG! THIS IS AWESOME!