Breathe with me

That Girl, That Boy

You decided to leave it at that and began to walk your way over to the table where Kai and Baekhyun were happily seated. You ordered your food and during the meal you excused yourself to head to the bathroom. Once you came out of the cubicle you noticed Eun Mi was standing in front of you. She pushed you against the wall. She was practically screaming at you.

'Didn't I tell you to stop making moves on EXO, dirty ?!' 

You could see the door opening slightly. 

'What do you think you're doing? A newcomer like you?'

She pushed you hard against the wall.

'You're worthless so all you do is try to seduce the guys!'

Your breathing became unsteady.

'I really hate ing like you!'

Your head started to feel light.

'I don't like what those guys see in you anyway. You're disgusting!'

Your vison was beginning to cloud over. 

'What? Can't speak, foreigner?'

She pushed you again. The door flung open. Eun Mi saw who it was and screamed. You collapsed. Eun Mi had frightened the out of you. You weren't usually this weak when it came to petty girls like her but the accident that had happened yesterday was still vivid in your mind. These girls were different to the ones you had had to deal with back in London. They were like crazy physcopaths lusting after guys and were prepared to do anything to get the competition out of the way. 

Your asthma had taken over you and you weren't breathing now. You were going into some sort of frenzy barely being able to breathe. Eun Mi pulled up her hood and rushed out past the two boys standing by the door. Lu Han had arrived and had gone to check on you when the guys had told him you had been gone for a while. He didn't see who it was confronting you but he had heard it all. Now he could see you sprawled out across the bathroom floor and you were turning blue. The other boy was wearing a waiters apron and you hadn't seen him before.

 

'Hyung, let me deal with her. Go get the others and tell Xiu Min to try to clear the restuarant!' 

The voice had come from the boy who wasn't Lu Han. You were blacking out and your chest was thumping hard one moment and then weak another. 

'I trust you Chanyeol' 

 

The boy nodded and Lu Han rushed out. Chanyeol sat down on the ground and hugged you so you were close. He didn't want to attempt any sort of CPR as you were still breathing slightly but he began to breathe steadily and slowly whilst keeping you close to him. You could feel the definition of his chest. That was how close you were. 

'We've just met but I've heard a lot about you from the other guys so Haneul-ssi, I need you to breathe with me. My name is Chanyeol and I'm going to help you breathe normally again.'

You could just make out what he was saying so you allowed yourself to really concentrate on his breathing and when he breathed, so did you. Every single breath was mimicked by you and you found yourself finding it easier and easier to breathe however they were still quite shallow. You fell asleep in his arms and by the time he carried you out into the restaurant to the others, all the customers had left. The boys managed to get a lift back to the school dorms from a colleague that worked at the restaurant with them. Baekhyun carried you to their dorm and left you on their couch. Kai brought some pillows and Kris brought out his duvet again and left a note by the side incase you woke up in the night.

Haneul, it's only us- Kris, Kai, Chen, Lu Han, Baekhyun and everyone else.

Welcome to our dorm. If you wake up, the reason why you're here is because

you passed out in Chanyeol and Xiu Min's restaurant so we brought you here. 

Hope you're alright with that. If you wake up, get me to wake up too. I'll have a light 

on in my room.

-Kris

p.s Don't worry, you're not a burden.

 

You woke up later that  night and found it was around 3ish in the morning. It was a Saturday meaning there wouldn't be any lessons and the weekends were like freetime to do whatever you wanted.  You sat up and saw the note Kris had left you. He had written the final p.s in English so the others wouldn't be able to read it. You carefully took in your surroundings as your eyes were now fully adjusted to the dark. 

Their dorm was huge. It was the entire left side of the 2nd floor and it consisted of a living room, kitchen, 3 bathrooms and 6 bedrooms leading off from the main living room. It was modernly decorated and extremely spacious though it would have to have been as 12 boys had to live there. You looked around and saw 2 doors that had lights on in them.

Crap. Which one is Kris' room?...Only one way to find out I guess.      

You walked over to the nearest room and heard someone pacing around inside. Assuming it was Kris who was awake you gently knocked on the door. 

'Hang on... I'll be out in a sec'

, that doesn't sound like Kris.