Erm, what's going on in here?

That Girl, That Boy

Your tears soaked Kris's shirt and your eye make up left black smudges but Kris didn't care. He your hair just like your older brother used to do and you cried even more. 

'I-I'm sorry for... for ruining your shirt'

'Shhhh, you don't need to apologise'

'What a- hiccup- crap prom'

He didn't say anything. He didn't need to. He knew that when a girl was crying, all a guy could do was comfort her and be quiet. If she wanted to talk, she would out of her own accord. Kris wanted to know more and understand better but he knew to wait for you to talk about it yourself. 

'You know you all said you'd be there for me? And that I'm part of the family now?'

'Yeah'

'Promise you all won't leave me...please'

People began to come outside as it was nearing 9pm, the time of the fireworks display. 

'We should probably go somewhere else. Everyone's coming out'

 

Kris took your hand and led you further into the trees. Everything was lit by fairy lights so it wasn't scary but you kept your eyes shut. You didn't want to face looking at him just yet. 

'Oppa...Where are we going?'

'We're just getting away from everyone else. Somewhere where you can think straight'

'Eomma... Appa...'

You were mumbling to yourself now, completely and utterly delerious and out of your mind. Kris kept quiet.

'Joon...Joonie-oppa...'

'...'

'Hyun-Ki... you-you... idiot'

'...'

'Do-do you know what happened then?'

'I heard a little'

'I guess I...I should tell you then'

'You don't have to, Haneul'

You shook your head violently.

'Ani. I want to tell you...oppa. Oppa...'

You explained everything, stopping now and then to wipe your eyes. He just sat with you and listened. You kept your head down still refusing to look at him. 

'Kris, can I go back to the dorm?'

'By yourself?'

'Yes please'

He nodded and gave you his key. 

'Sleep on my bed, I'll make sure Lay doesn't go in'

'Thanks' 

You left quickly, still not looking at him and ran up to the dorm. You had hoped no one could see your tearstained face and black streaks around your eyes but as you ran past a group of girls you heard them saying 'what happened to Haneul-ssi?' You quickened your pace and quickly closed the door of the dorm behind you, slightly out of breath. Kicking off your shoes, you made your way to Kris and Lay's room and slipped out of your dress and into your pajamas. You picked up Lay's blankets and Kris's duvets and carried them to the living room leaving them on the couch. You got their pillows and put them next to them and left a quick note apologizing for taking their room. You scrubbed your face clean, brushed your teeth, turned off the lights and went to sleep. 

 

***

 

'Hey, is she okay? It's 12 already...'

'Shhh! She'll hear you!'

'I want to chaaaaaange!'

'Just deal with wearing my clothes!'

'Yeah well I'm too tall to fit your clothes, Chen'

'Shut up Kris. Just cause you're a giant'

'You can probably fit Chanyeol's clothes'

'No Baekhyun, I want mine'

Eurgh. They're all so loud. 

You got up and made as much noise as you could.

'! She's awake. Leaveeeeeeeeeee!'

'Run!'

 

You walked out, still in your pajamas. Your vest was tight and it showed off your curves and your shorts were just about skimming your bum. You didn't notice everyone quickly avert their eyes away from you. You had a huge headache. 

Eurgh, I feel like .

'What time is it?'

'12'

'Oh God, it's so late already...Erm, why won't you guys look at me?'

Sehun stood up. 

'Erm, I'm gonna head out for a bit. I'll see you all later'

and he quickly excused himself. You caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and patted down your bedhair. 

'Do I look that awful?'

'I don't think it's you looking awful that caused Sehun to leave' Kai said with a laugh

They all nodded in agreement. 

'Rough night? Kris told us you eat something bad last night and vomited' said Baekhyun, kindly

'Yeah, erm, you could say that'

'You alright, Haneul-ssi? You look a bit...off?'

'I have a pretty bad headache, not gonna lie'

'Just stay in bed then. We'll look after you!'

'Oh no, you don't need to do that'

'Okay then, just go back to sleep and we'll come if you need us'

 

An hour later, you were fast asleep and Su Ho crept in. You were hidden in the bundle of blankets and starting to burn up. He felt your forehead and lept back outstounded by how hot you were. He quickly went to the store cupboard and brought out the thermometer and returned to measure it. 

Holy crap, she's 41 degrees! 

He ran to the living room and took the electric fan earning curiou stares from everyone. 

'Erm, Su Ho-hyung? What are you doing with that? It's still pretty cold'

'Haneul has a high temperature, Tao'

'What?! Oh, let me help you then!'

The two of them brought the fan to your bedside and turned it on. 

'Shouldn't we get her out of those bedsheets? She's probably roasting like a chicken in an oven' said Tao

'Yeah, you're right... But did you see what she was wearing before? How can we try and touch her when she's barely wearing anything?'

'Thats true. Aish, we should really get some more friends who are girls...'

Su Ho gave Tao a look. 

'Okay, I know you're not great when it comes to girls but they'd be handy now and then, admit it!'

'Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. How are we supposed to unravel this?'

'Oh! Lets ask Lay! He's already seen her half '

'He's what?!'

'You weren't here. He walked in on her changing'

'Well I guess it wouldn't matter if he saw again. Go fetch him'

 

Su Ho waited in the room beside you. He could hear the ruckus outside. 

'No way. I'm not touching her! She'll think I'm a bigger ert than ever!'

'Oh please hyuuuung!'

'No'

'Pleeeease Yixingggg'

'Huang Zi Tao, no'

'Buing Buing! Please do it!'

'Tao, that don't work on me like it works on Kris'

'Oh please please please. Haneul might die if you don't do it!'

Su Ho laughed quietly to himself.

That kid is too funny

A couple of moments passed until Lay was brought in after being grabbed by Tao who had threatened to challenge him to a wushu match. 

'Alright alright! I'll do it! Eurgh you two are so annoying'

'Tao suggested you'

'Oh really? He said it was you, hyung'

'I wasn't there when you walked in on her'

'Oh yeah, thats true...Tao, I'm going to kill you'

'Yeah, yeah. Later okay? Just get her out of those blankets'

 

Lay started slowly unravelling the blankets that had found their way around you. They were twisted and tight around you so Lay loosened the bit around your neck and arms first. He paused as he looked at your waist and then skipped over to untwist the area around your feet. Tao sniggered a little and Su Ho lightly nudged him to keep quiet. Lay had now moved back to your waist area and was carefully opening up the folds of the blanket. Tao couldn't keep it in and a loud snort escaped him. Baekhyun heard and came charging in.

'YAH! WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!'

Lay lost his concentration and his hand slipped making him lean/fall on you. You woke up instantly from the hit and found yourself surrounded by Su Ho, Tao and Baekhyun with Lay practically on top of you whilst your bed covers had magically been taken off. Your eyes widened as you met their horrified eyes. Lay quickly got up and left bowing his head over and over again and sweating profusively whilst apologising. Kai walked in to find you all dumbstruck. 

'What's up with Lay? He looks like he's just seen a ghost... Erm, does someone want to explain what happened here?'

I'd like to know too!

 

 

 


HANEUL-GATEUN IS BACK BABY! and she is very very very sorry for leaving for a week. Super super sorry :( Anyway, here's some food children! ;)  I find it quite funny to keep having Lay go through with all the erted scenes hahaha. I've been thinking about the storyline and pretty much, whoever is my bias from EXO will be the one Haneul has a little something something with ;) except who is my bias...? 

It changes everyday. At first I didn't like Kris but omg now, I do I do! And I think I have a thing for Baekhyun and Chanyeol too. And Kai. And Luhan. And Sehun. And Su Ho. And all of them omg. I like Lay the most at the moment but I bet by the next update, I'll be going crazy over someone else. 

Just look at his dimples!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAA fangirl moment please

tumblr_m2m800qozC1qjitmyo1_500.png

tumblr_m2m800qozC1qjitmyo2_500.png

Hope you enjoyed this chappie :D Comment and subscribe my loviessssss! <3