Daehyun's Party #3

That Girl, That Boy

Lay, Chanyeol and Kai had also heard the screams and were frantically running through the rooms banging the doors, tearing their hair out, fearing the worst. Eventually Kai came to the final room and seeing it locked made him grow alarmed. 

'It's this one! Its the only one locked!'

'Open it!' yelled Lay

'I already said it's locked!' 

Luhan and Kris came running up the stairs. 

'Kris! Luhan! Over here!' Chanyeol cried, waving his hyungs over.

'You heard it too?'

The 5 boys looked at each other worriedly. Lay took a step back and was about to kick the door down when Luhan stopped him. 

 

'Not you. You might injure yourself'

Lay stared at him in disbelief. Is Luhan crazy?

'How can you care about me when Haneul's in there with some physcopathic monster?!'

Kris agreed with Luhan. 

'It's true. As much as I want you to kick this down, we can't have you hurting yourself again. You'll end up in hospital and that's not what you want, is it?'

Lay knew his oldest friend was right. Kris knew everything about him- his strengths, weaknesses and when he should stop. Lay sighed and Chanyeol stepped forwards. He felt around the underside of the door and found a small engraving of the word 'PARK'. 

'As I expected. Anyone have a credit card?'

Kai stared at him in complete confusion. What the hell does he want a credit card for? He passed Chanyeol his plastic bus pass regardless. Chanyeol began rubbing the card between the lock and the doorframe and it unlocked. 

'How did you...'

'My parents make these doors. I know the blueprint of it so I know how to unlock it'

The 5 boys warily stepped in. It reeked of alcohol and smoke. They still couldn't see you. 

'Haneul! Where are you?!'

 

In the small room that led off from the bedroom, you were crying. You had huddled over in the corner of the couch, backing away from Daehyun. He hadn't done anything extreme, in fact  he still had his clothes on but he had tried to grab hold of your dress a few too many times. He lunged at you, grasping you in his arms and began to work his 'magic'. His hand slowly began to slide up your leg and you screamed for help. 

Lord help me, I do not want this. 

He managed to bring your face closer to his and he pushed his tongue into your mouth forcefully. You wanted to gag. He away the tears rolling down your face like an animal and when he pressed his lips against yours for what seemed like the 100th time that night, he held onto your head so you couldn't move. You bit his lip but he carried on regardless. The high from the pills he had taken made him unaware of any pain he was feeling. You struggled and hit him again and again but it was useless. He had one hand on the back of your head, pushing you closer and keeping you locked on his lips and one hand running amock on your body. You shivered and felt him smile. Jerk.

You could feel him eventually find the zip of your dress and pull it down harshly. You held onto it for dear life, keeping it so that it covered your modesty. As he had opened the back, he placed his hand on your back and still kissing you, played the piano on it. You struggled and kept jerking away but he gripped hold of your hair pulling you back towards him and choking you with his tongue. He explored the curves of your body, still trying to pull down your dress. He mistook your opposition as playing hard to get. 

Hurry and find me, please!

You heard Kai's frantic shouts followed by the sound of Chanyeol's deep and angry voice. Luhan was yelling and cursing and Kris sounded worried. You wanted to scream out for help but as Daehyun felt you move away to shout, he pulled hard on your dress to distract you and kept his lips firmly on yours. 

'I want to get in you now. Sofa. Go. Us. Yes.  '

 

Your eyes grew with panic and you shoved him away only to have him grab hold of your hands and yank you back towards him. Your dress came down to your waist and you struggled against Daehyun pulling it down to pull it back up. 

Whilst this was all happening, Lay found the room you were in. He couldn't hear anything from there but a few thumps and he called them over. You cried harder with relief when you heard the sound of Lay's shouts. They're here. You forgot that you were standing in your bra and dress down to your waist. It didn't matter to you. All that mattered was that they had found you and Daehyun wouldn't be able to do anything more. Daehyun sensed this and as if determined to commit as many crimes as possible, he wrapped his arms around you, feeling up your leg. You bent over in an attempt to block him from getting anywhere near your most precious area and Chanyeol tried to remember the pass code to the door. 

'There's a master passcode for every door. I think if I remember correctly... It was our old house phone number'

He quickly pinned in 78864457892 and the door burst open. Daehyun let go, surprised and you fell back as your dress was still at your knees and waist. Chanyeol didn't know what to do first- go to you or beat the absolute crap out of Daehyun. Lay rushed in and tore off his shirt. He was wearing a semi see-through v-neck underneath but you could see the whip marks and purple bruises through it. Kris threw his blazer at Lay. 

'Cover that up before anyone sees'

Lay nodded gratefully and put it on. As he had seen your body before, he was completely unfazed and took you outside into the main bedroom to help zip you back up in private, away from the lingering eyes of Daehyun. He hated the thought of Daehyun touching you. Luhan threw a punch at his face. 

'Who do you think you're touching?!'

Kris kept his calm and watched Daehyun stumbling around. He's drunk as a beggar. Chanyeol was getting angrier and angrier by the minute and punched Daehyun again as he drunkenly tripped towards him. 

'How dare you try and do something like that to her! What did you do?!'

Daehyun grinned. 

'Jealous? It's a shame I didn't go the whole way with her... Before you lot got here... I bet she would have loooved my in her , screaming my name over and over again because I'd be making her so much'

Kris cringed at Daehyun's choice of words. He still maintained his composure, letting Luhan, Kai and Chanyeol beat up Daehyun. 

'You disgusting person! How could you do that to someone like her?!' said Kai

Daehyun smiled again, wiggling his eyebrows in a weird fashion. 

'Oh just because we didn't do...it... doesn't mean we didn't do anything else. She's going to be begging me for more next time I see her and then I'll her so hard she won't be able to walk for days. I'll her whilst I have you lot on the phone just so you know what you're missing and when you hear her calling my name so desperately, telling me she wants more, you won't be able to contain yourselves!'

'You despicable little ignorant ! Haneul's worth more than that!' Chanyeol spat at him.

'You're just jealous that I've felt what those milky white legs of hers and those feel like. Who are you anyway? You're jealous that you haven't been able to feel her against you the way I just have. You haven't had your crotch against her wet '

Kai rolled his eyes, agitated that Daehyun was using that kind of vocabulary and clenched his fists, ready to throw another punch. 

'Besides... Haneul is a and we all know it. . She lives with the 12 of you, for God's sake! It's obvious she's been wanting some -action for months and months to feed her tiness and I guess, I just helped her out tonight. She's a and you know it. I bet back in London she had a different in every night! I can imagine her doing that, off every guy she sees!'

Kris' jaw dropped. He called her a ?! The very word we're protecting her from?! Kris couldn't take it and lost his composure, shoving Daehyun hard so he fell to the floor. Putting one foot on his stomach, he bent down so he towered over him. 

'You've done some horrible things tonight. You've taken advantage of Haneul and you've disrespected a girl. You've also taken a Class A drug, from what I can smell. For that, I should call the police and have you arrested.'

Kai and Luhan, seeing Kris finishing off Daehyun, began making their way out of the door, heading downstairs. Kris stared at Daehyun, long and hard, unwavering even when you walked back into the room. 

'I'll let Kai decide what to do with you and your position in the school but hear me out now. Don't you ever lay a finger on Haneul or any other girl again. You're a disgusting person for doing what you did with no intentions of stopping when you clearly saw how much you were hurting her and for that, I can't forgive you. I hope you sincerely look over your actions from today'

He turned to leave and saw you, dried up tears on your cheeks and black mascara trails that Lay had attempted to rub away. His heart stung a little seeing you so dishevelled and small, wrapped up in Lay's light blue shirt. I'm so sorry. We promised to protect you and we couldn't keep you away from this monster. You stepped forwards and knelt down next to Daehyun. Kris stayed to make sure he wouldn't try anything funny. Still drunk and deluded, he puckered up for a kiss making Kris want to be sick. You brought out your hand and slapped him hard leaving a burning sensation on his cheek. It was so loud that Lay came back in to check it wasn't you who had been hit. You began to cry again. 

'Never have I ever felt so worthless in my life. If you think I'd ever want to have with you, you're out of your mind' 

You slapped him one more time, even harder than before just to make sure the sense is back in him and Kris took your hand and led you away. 

 

 


wow. I feel really weird. This chapter just proves to me how I am not ready to write lol. I felt so uncomfortable even writing the word ''... aigoo silly author. LOL I'm legal aswell and I still can't talk about this kind of stuff, sheesh. more descriptive in this chapter, I liked it ^^ no update till late wednesday night. 4 more exams to go woo! 

the last chapter acquired the most comments ever. I am proud of you guys and yes, I enjoy teasing you so much bwahaha. Sorry about turning Daehyun into a meanie but it was always my intention... I just didn't think it'd end up being this way... ohohoho. 

and thank you to everyone who has subscribed to the fic I am working as a co-author on. My dongsaeng piggaboo recently asked me to be a co-author so please support her! In case you haven't checked it out already it is: Living with 12 guys... -______- ^^. Tell me if you subscribe, kay? 

I didn't include Sehun in the rescue team because I thought 'maknae rescuing and beating up a senior?.. mmm, maybe not' and yes, that is contradictory as Kai is there but come on, Kai doesn't seem like a maknae, right? he's too y and yes, FatChanyeol is now a part of the love line. I couldn't not have my bias in there, like seriously.

So tell me who you're all shipping Haneul/ yourself with!

 

Is it Lay, the caring and protective one who promised to protect Haneul and has already seen Haneul half ?

Is it Kai, the one willing to bend rules and abuse his power as Head of School Council just to make sure Haneul is okay and safe?

Is it Chanyeol who is usually lazy and doesn't care about anything but changes whenever Haneul is involved and around him?

Is it Luhan, the sweet singing China man with a 4D personality and a tendency to get jealous of Sehun?

Is it Sehun, the cute maknae who is older than Haneul, but always thinks of you first?

Or is it Kris, the first guy Haneul met who introduced her to EXO and swore he'd never let anything happen to her?

 

comment, subscribe and love EXO <3 ;)