Long hair and a skirt- who are you?!

That Girl, That Boy

How are these guys so composed? Is this normal?

'Hey Baekhyun, how many girls do you think are out there?' asked Chanyeol with a slight smirk

'When did you become interested in girls, Channie?' 

'I'm not... I just wonder what it is they're so hyped up about'

Ah finally. Someone with the same reaction as me

'Haneul-ssi, wanna go see?'

'Yeah sure!'

 

The two of you rushed over to the door and looked through the key hole. Sure enough Kai was there stuggling through the hordes of girls whilst holding onto another figure who you didn't recognise by the wrist. 

'Chanyeol, who's that?'

'I have no idea but lets stand back, Kai's coming over'

'Haneul! Come and hide in our room- ppali!' said Kris. 

You leapt to his room at a speed even Usain Bolt wouldn't be able to match and quickly shut the door. 

'I'll knock on the door when you can come out'

'Okay oppa'

 

The front door crashed open and Tao and Lu Han were ready and waiting at the door to shut it before the crowd of girls made their way into their dorm. Kai quickly jumped in and pulled the mysterious figure in too. Once they were in and Tao and Lu Han had securely locked the doors, Kris knocked on your door and you came out. You stared at the person Kai was with. Forget that. Everyone stared at that person. They had long hair and was wearing a skirt with a bright pink feather boa around their neck. It looked like a blind 60 year old grandma had dressed them. Baekhyun was first to speak.

'Who's this?'

Kai simply sighed. The person next to him was about to open their mouth and Kai elbowed him.

'Yah! You're in trouble anyway! So don't speak' 

Everyone was confused. At first you thought it was just you but when you looked around, everyone else had the same blank expression as you. They all had the same thoughts as you going through their mind.

Who the is this?

Is that his girlfriend?

Why didn't he tell us he had a girl?

Maybe he's embarassed

She dresses worse than my own mum

 

Kai began scolding them again. 

'You know, I don't want to find you wandering round school again especially not in the out of bounds area. Those props cost our school a lot of money, you know! You can't just play around with them like that and put them on. Aish, you really do make my job 100 times harder, don't you? Do you enjoy giving me grief?! Honestly! I can't have every Saturday booked to get you out of trouble with yet another teacher!

Lu Han began to laugh which earned him curious stares from everyone else including yourself.

'What is it, hyung?'

'Yeah hyung! Spill! Do you know who that is?'

'Don't you see?!'

'No' you all said in unison

Kai was still bickering with the mysterious newcomer. 

And now all the girls out there are gonna think I'm dating you or something. 

'Oh come on guys, its easy to see!'

Why the hell were you in the drama supplies room anyway!? You look like an idiot wearing this!

Kai grabbed the feather boa and threw it down. He then grabbed their hair and you gasped. 

Is Kai-oppa this violent towards girls?!

Then the hair came loose. The long brunette curls fell along with the fake bangs. The wig hit the floor.

 

'It's Se Hun'

 

 

 


hmmm, interesting comments you guys ;) a lot of people thought Xiu Min even though he came last on my poll... I originally planned to just have Se Hun in trouble for something but a lot of people also thought it could be a girl keke so I tried to scare you. Did I succeed? :D

Mianhae to the Shawols out there for it not being Taemin. I'm not actually a huuuge SHINee fan so I'm not too sure if they'll feature in this story but we'll see, okay? I'm not ruling or promising anything! ^^ 

Hehe, thank you for all the comments! I get really happy when I see them ^^ Saranghaeyo!!!!!