Shopping with 12 idiots

That Girl, That Boy

'Haneul! Do you like this hair pin!?' 

'Yah! Don't scream in the shop, Sehun!' 

'Hyung, you're screaming too!' 

'How about these jogging bottoms? You need other pants to wear, you can't keep wearing D.O's' 

'Girl's like pink clothes, don't they?... So will Haneul like this?' 

'Hey, just cause she's a girl doesn't mean she'll want to dress like a baby e! Put that down before she sees!' 

 

You sighed. You were in the market area with 12 handsome boys who were attracting attention left right and centre from girls and grandmas. That itself, wasn't too bad but the fact that they were trying to find clothes for you was a nightmare. Tao brought a short checked skirt up to you.

'How about this Haneul?' 

'Erm... It's not really my style, Tao... But thanks anyway' 

'Then what about this?' asked Chen, holding up a bright orange sweater

'Ah... Erm... It's a bit... too loud' 

'Okay, how about this? Do you like it?' 

D.O held up a grey pair of jeans. You were surprised at his choice.

He's got good taste... Unlike the others...

'I take your silence as a yes. Here... Keep hold of it. We can all try on our clothes later' 

'O-Okay' 

 

You carried on sifting through the rails but couldn't find anything. You tried on the jeans which fit perfectly, paid and left the shop. Kris had bought a t-shirt and Sehun had picked up a jumper. The plan was for everyone to buy new clothes as they were cheaper than in Seoul. You carried on walking down the busy market until you came across another shop that caught your eye. Everyone walked past it so you ran and grabbed the nearest person to yank them into the shop. It turned out to be Kai.

'Woah, Haneul! What is it?' 

'Oppa, please please please can we go in here?! Please!' 

'This is the most excited I've seen you since we've been out shopping. I was starting to doubt whether or not you were a girl. Go ahead, I'll go get the others'

You jumped up and down in excitement before bursting into the shop. It was perfect- rows of vintage wooly jumpers at the side of the room. There was a rack of plain basic shirts and tops on one side of the room and a plastic tree with rucksacks and bags hanging off it. The entire shop itself was like stepping into a new, kooky and crazy world. It had everything in it, like a department store and the clothes were sorted by color and not by whether it was male or female. You rushed over to the grey side first and pulled out a v-neck top. You took a look at the price. 

250 YEN?! IS THAT ALL?! (That's around $3 USD)

You picked up a couple more basic tops. Most of yours had been hidden when your parents had tried to hide the fact you were still alive so you barely had any clothes when you came to Korea. You only had the things Maddie and Ah Ri had given you. You heard the bell ring at the door and saw the 12 boys filing in. They all looked around in awe before dispersing off to find themselves new clothes. You could hear them shouting from around the shop.

'Woah, it's so cheap!' 

'Can I get more then?' 

'If anyone sees this in my size, hand it over!' 

'Yah! No one can pick this up, okay? Dibs this is mine!' 

 

Kai sidled up to you, eyeing the amount of clothes you had in your hand.

'Now I'm sure you're a girl' 

You hit him with a hanger. 

'It's cheap! Of course I'm going to pick up a ton of stuff! I can't keep living in your clothes' 

'And why not?' 

You felt your cheeks turn hot but it wasn't noticeable to Kai thankfully.

'Because I'm a girl and I need non-boyish clothing!' 

You found a white t-shirt with a black design on it and threw it at him. 

'What's this?' 

'What does it look like, you numpty? It's a shirt! Try it on, I think it'll suit you' 

'Fine, I will' and Kai stalked off to find the others. 

 

***

 

'Man, I'm exhausted' 

'Want a massage, Haneul?' 

'Oh no, don't worry about it. I'll just sleep it off'' 

'So what did we all buy?... Kai has to figure out how much we've spent' 

'Oh brother...' 

Everyone decided to show off what they had bought. You laughed about the idea as you had thought only girls did this but the 12 guys seemed super excited about their clothes too. Everyone had been given some money and they could spend it in any way. 

'Let Su Ho-hyung go first!' 

'I just bought a few shirts and some socks. I didn't need much' 

'Always the wise one, isn't he?' said Xiu Min, to you

'Sure is... Grandpa' 

You and Xiu Min burst out laughing whilst Su Ho laughed along

'Well what did you get then, Haneul? Seeing as you're making fun of me' 

You brought out 2 bags and showed them the jeans. 

'D.O-ssi told me to get these'

'Wow, I never knew hyung had such good taste'

D.O grinned to himself, happy with the compliments.

You took out the basic v-necks and a raincoat. It was brightly colored and floral and much more girlier than your usual style.

'I don't know about this one... I usually like dark colors but this just seemed so nice and pretty-' 

'It suits you, Haneul' said Kris

'Really?'

'Yeah, it's pretty. Like you'

You blushed and hit him.

'Oppa! Don't say that if you don't mean it, jeez!' 

Kris stuck out his tongue playfully. You rolled your eyes and put your clothes back in the bags. 

'Okay well how about Luhan?' 

'I just got this

'Another rucksack?' 

'...Yeah, I like it. Don't you think it's cute, Haneul?' 

'It is! It's so cute! Oh my God, I love it! Huuuu... I wish I had seen it' you pouted

'Well... You can always share it with me' said Luhan, laughing 

'Oh really?! Luhan, you're the best!' 

 

Chen had bought a pair of trainers that he had had his eye on for some time and Xiu Min had only stocked up on socks. He had said he didn't need anything extra and you called him the Grandpa, not Su Ho. Kai had bought the shirt you had picked out for him along with a navy sweater. Lay was fashionable and chose a cardigan and a couple of wife-beaters. Baekhyun had picked up a bright red checked shirt and 2 pairs of jeans. Tao had also bought a bag but it was a leather duffle bag. You admired his expensive taste. Chanyeol had bought some basic block colored t-shirts and a pair of sunglasses and Kris had bought new shoes. It was hard to find his size in Seoul so seeing them in Japan made him jump at the chance. D.O had found grey jeans similar to yours and bought them along with a black leather belt to match. Sehun was last. He showed everyone his shirt that he had picked up and his shorts. Chanyeol noticed he was sitting on another little packet so he poked at it and grabbed it.

'Maknae! What's this?'

'Huh?! Oh hyung! Give it back!' 

'No Sehun, what is it?' 

'I'm not telling you!' 

'Then I'm opening it!' 

'Andwae! You can't!' 

Riiiiip

'... Erm, Sehun? What are you doing with a bracelet?' 

Sehun sighed and grabbed it back.

'I bought it for Haneul because I wanted to cheer her up after yesterday' 

Your heart melted slightly. 

'Sehunnie...' 

Chanyeol winced at the nickname.

That's what she calls me... Chanyeollie

'You've bought me so much already- first that hair pin and now this? Are you sure you want to give it to me?' 

Luhan bit his lip and mentally cursed Sehun

I gave her those flowers for her hair first... Damn, this maknae

'It's to match with the hair pin I bought you! See! It's got a pink flower on it so lets just pretend its a cherry blossom, okay?' 

'Okay... Aww thank you, Sehun!'

You reached over and gave him a hug. 

'I'll wear it now, okay?' 

'Yeah!' 

As you embraced him, you didn't notice 4 boys glaring at the sly maknae who had been the only one to buy you a present. 

 

 

 


meh another crappy chappie. next one will be good! I promise!