I can show you again

That Girl, That Boy

Eurgh . Do I go outside or not? Isn't it a bit petty if I don't?

You had finished getting dressed and now you were sitting on one of the beds, you didn't know who's. 

Argh . I even have to live with these guys.

You got up and started pacing the room. 

Think Haneul, think! Think of a way to die right here right now or get a hold of yourself asap woman. 

 

You sat down again on the bed you hadn't been sitting on before. You heard a knock on the door. It was Baekhyun. 

'Haneul-ssi? Don't you want to pass me your wet clothes so I can wash them and dry them? It's my turn to do washing this week...' 

'Ahh...yeah, I'll be out in a second' 

You could almost hear him grinning on the other side of the door. You heard some more people shifting around outside. 

Forget it. I'm staying in here. Baekhyun can wait for my clothes.

'Yaaaaaaaa Haneul-ssi! If you don't come out right now I'll be forced to come in and get you' 

'Baekhyun, it's embarassing!' 

'Lay's more embarassed than you are, Haneul' 

'Still... I'm not coming out yet' 

'Then I have to come and get you' 

'No' 

'Yes Haneul' 

'No Baekhyun!' 

'5' 

'I'm not coming out' 

'4' 

'Forget it!' 

'3' 

'I don't wanna-' 

Baekhyun burst into the room taking you by surprise. He spotted your pile of wet clothes, swung them over his head out of the door and attempted grab your arm. You made a quick dash for it to stay out of his reach but he managed to get hold of the collar of your top. You tried running but his grip on your top choked you. He dragged you out still holding your collar knowing you wouldn't have anywhere to go. Everyone was gathered in the living room. 

'Well well well, isn't our Haneul a fiesty one' D.O joked

 

You looked around hoping this Lay person had disappeared off somewhere but unfortunatley, he was being tied down by Chanyeol and Kris. He was in the exact same situation as you- wanting to leave but the guys wouldn't let him. Baekhyun sat you down on the sofa opposite Lay. D.O was sitting beside you and patted your head. You tried having a telepathic conversation with him.

D.O-ssi, this is embarassing!

Well I'm quite amused

Don't be

I still am

Pabo

You're not going anywhere, Haneul-ssi

Tchh

 

You looked across to Kris and he grinned when he saw you looking. You quickly looked away and he stood up. 

'Well, Haneul. Lay. Introduce yourselves to each other' 

'Hyung! Why doesn't everyone else introduce themselves first?' 

'Cause we already know Haneul, don't we?' 

The rest of the guys nodded. Lay sighed.

Time to man up, Yi Xing. It's just a girl anyway

'Hi, I'm Zhang Yi Xing but you can call me Lay. Erm, I'm, er...sorry about earlier' 

He coughed and it was obvious he was still nervous. 

'I, erm, I didn't realise you were in there...erm, getting changed' 

'What did you see? I'm Haneul Shin by the way' 

Lay spluttered. He couldn't believe you just asked him that. You couldn't believe yourself either but you quite enjoyed this new confidence you were trying out. A couple of the others let out a few snorts of laughter.

'Well? What did you see?' 

'I...erm...I s-s-saw...erm'

'I can show you again'

'WHAT?!' 

D.O patted your head again. 

'Nice one Haneul-ssi' 

You grinned back at him. The atmosphere was lighter now when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Who could that be?...