Back to Seoul We Go

That Girl, That Boy

'So London sounds pretty good' 

'Sure is, Hanny Bunny!' 

'Don't call me that!' 

You were skyping your friends from the hotel chalet with Baekhyun beside you. Being the socialable person he was, he wanted to make friends with everyone and that included your friends from London. 

'Did you get to go to the onsen then?' 

'Onsen... Oh, the hot springs?.. Haha, no' 

'Whaat? Oh man, come on! You need to go!' 

'It's too late, we're leaving to go to the airport in an hour' 

'But you'll miss your chance seeing them in...' 

You raised your eyebrow at Maddie who had been speaking English so Baekhyun wouldn't understand what she was saying.

'Well... You know, you won't get to see them all in... swimsuits' 

'I thought you go to the onsens in Japan...' 

'Hey! Don't say that! Now Haneul will never want to go!' 

'You do realise I speak English too!... Honestly you two! Always got boys on your mind' 

'Oh purlease, they're hot and you know it!'

Your friends began giggling

'Shhhh! Some of them understand English you fools!' 

You quickly glanced at Baekhyun and by the confused look on his face, you were reassured he didn't understand what you were talking about. 

'Oh by the way, my mum was sending oppa some small gifts and stuff so I slipped in a couple of presents for you too. I'll try and see if he can drop them round sometime if he isn't too busy with training and all that' 

'You got me presents?! Oh Ah Ri, you shouldn't have! You both already gave me that amazing jumper before I left!' 

'But we don't get to see you anymore, Haneul! Of course we want to give you presents!' 

'They're not all for you anyway, greedy. Share them with your roommates too' 

'Yeah we don't want that amazing figure of yours disappearing' 

'My figure isn't amazing! You're a model in Japan for god's sake, Maddie!' 

'Okay okay, my figure is better than yours...' 

'You best be thankful you're behind a computer screen or else I'd have hit you by now' 

'You know you love me really' 

Baekhyun nudged you

'We have to go'

'Already?' 

'Yeah... I'm sorry we can't talk to your friends for longer' 

'Its okay... Oi you two, I'm off now. Back to Seoul so... talk when I get home?' 

'Yeah alright... Bye Haneul! Love you!' 

'Bye! Love you too!' 

End of Call

 

***

 

You were on the plane and had found yourself allocated in a seat away from the 12 of them. 

Pfft, just my luck.

Baekhyun was sitting with Su Ho asking him relentless questions.

'So hyung, Haneul openly tells her friends she loves them'

'And?...' 

'And... Well, we're her friends, aren't we?' 

'I guess so... She kind of got stuck with us to be honest' 

'Well if we're her friends why doesn't she say she loves us too?' 

Kris leaned over the aisle.

'It's because in England, girls say that to their friends who are girls. They won't say it to boys though' 

'So that's why she doesn't say it to us?' 

'Exactly' 

'Ah! I see... Thanks Kris' 

'Anytime Baeky-boy' 

 

***

 

You arrived and this time everyone had luggage to pick up, even Chanyeol because of all the clothes everyone had bought. Riding the Airport Express was long and you fell asleep on Su Ho's shoulder. When you woke up you saw him fast asleep too. You looked around and saw everyone else asleep too with the exception of Kai who was busy calculating some figures. You sighed.

Kai never gives himself a break, does he?

You turned to look at Su Ho. 

And neither do you

You brought your fingers up to his face and gently brushed them under his eyes. You could feel the puffy and swollen bags and you bit your lips in frustration.

Su Ho works so hard too to be the guardian to 12 people... No wonder he looks exhausted

His head jolted slightly and you retracted your hand quickly. Luckily he didn't wake up. After you were tired from carefully examining Su Ho's face, you fell asleep again on his shoulder and only woke up when you had arrived in Seoul. 

'Haneul-ah! Su Ho-hyung! We're here!' 

You took the cab back to the dorm. It was quite late already so you hadn't eaten dinner.

'We can order chicken when we get back home, sound good?' asked Su Ho

'That's a brilliant idea, hyung!' said Tao

'Hyung's so clever!' Sehun added

Su Ho smiled at the two cute maknaes. 

 

As you climbed the stairs you felt Kai tense up beside you. You noticed Lay's eyes flickering left to right and Luhan and Sehun were gripping each others hands more than usual. Kris carefully placed his arm around you as if to protect you. 

What is this?

The EXO floor itself was fine which drew the relief from Luhan and Sehun. Kai and Lay were still suspicious. 

Seems like Lay can tell when something's wrong. He could tell when Kai was coming back after finding Sehun and he also happened to be turning that corner when I was going to be hit by the lockers.

Chanyeol locked his arms with yours and Xiu Min and Chen moved towards Su Ho who was unlocking the door. As the door unlocked, Su Ho peered into the dorm but didn't say a word. You saw the color drain from his skin.

'Su Ho? A-Are you okay? You're scaring me' 

Chanyeol and Kris held you tighter and you saw Xiu Min move his hands to steady Su Ho who had started to sway. Chen flicked on the light switch and with that, Su Ho passed out and collapsed at the front door of the dorm.

 

 

 


ohoho... sorry we didn't get to go to the onsen :( bet ya'll would have liked to see them in swimsuits ;) slightly pointless chapter up until the final paragraph but I felt like we needed a bit of a Baekhyun moment for all the Bacon fans out there (me included ;))

tomorrow is my english language exam... the main reason why i started this story was to practice writing creatively and tomorrow is D-DAY. gah, I hope all this writing will make my grade higher ^^ 

but oh no! Su Ho! What do you think happened? hmmmmmm

Please comment and subcribe :( I'm getting less and less comments every time I update and its making me sad :( I feel like no one's reading anymore :(

but thank you to those who have been commenting and letting me know they're out there enjoying this ^^ 

SARANGHAEYO <3