'How about a dance?'

That Girl, That Boy

Tao, being the youngest out of the boys, got up and opened the door.

'Park Sunsengnim?' 

'Mind if I come in for a chat?' 

'Not at all. I'll get you a drink' 

D.O rushed over to the kitchen elbowing Tao out of the way. 

'Hyung! I know you love organised kitchens but seriously, I won't break anything' 

That guy really does love his kitchen too much

 

'So are all 13 of you here?' 

'Not everyone. Xiu Min, Se Hun and Su Ho aren't back yet' said Chen

'Oh, that's okay. Kai-ssi, have you told them what we discussed at lunch?' 

'Not yet, sunsengnim. I was waiting for Lu Han and Haneul to come back' 

Mr Park turned to you and smiled. 

'The boys treating you well, Haneul-ssi?' 

'Yes, everyone's really nice' 

'Good to hear it' 

 

Chanyeol nudged Kai. Lu Han nudged Chanyeol. Everyone wanted to know what Kai and Mr Park had discussed. Kai cleared his throat and everyone listened intently. 

'Well it was decided by Park sunsengnim and the rest of the senior teachers team that we are to put on an event to mark our school's 100th year anniversary. We're not sure what to do yet though and I don't know who will be in charge of the plans-'

'Which is why I am here' 

Everyone focused their attention on Mr Park.

'I want you all to be in charge of the event. Your popularity throughout the school will mean everyone will want to come and you're all talented in your studies so it won't affect them as much as it would to other students. And now with a girl on your team, you can make decisions that will cater for both es. Discuss it amongst each other tonight to get some ideas of an event and tomorrow morning, we can meet again in the morning to hear what you've decided' 

'Wait... we have till tomorrow morning to come up with an event idea?!' Kai asked worriedly

'Yes. I'm sure it's not too difficult a task for our Head of School Council and his friends. I'll see you all in the morning then' and he was gone.

 

'Aish, that Park sunsengnim! Always throwing us into things!' 

'Chanyeol, you're just lazy' 

'It's not like you want to do it either, Tao' 

'Yeah, thats true' he laughed

 

Kai went to his room and returned with pens and paper. He laid them out on the floor in their huge living room and everyone gathered in a circle around him. An hour later and there was no progress. Kai was worn out from trying to control everyone and you were looking around at the immense amount of mess created by the sheets of paper spread about everywhere. Everyone's suggestions had a big red X next to them as Kai didn't like them. You sighed as you read them.

  • Pie eating competition X
  • Teacher sponging X
  • Bake-a-thon X
  • Hot dog eating competition X
  • Kissing Booth -Chen's idea of course
  • Horror Maze 
  • Comedy Show
  • School Play X
  • School Fair X
  • Art exhibition
  • Sponsored Silence X -Baekhyun had crossed this one out

You laughed when you saw 'Art Exhibition'. 

Who on earth suggested that?

 

Suddenly in your mind it clicked. 

Of course! Why didn't I think of this before?!

'How about a dance?' 

'A dance?' Baekhyun wasn't sure what you were getting at.

'Yeah, like a formal prom or something. The girls can dress up for the night and the guys get to take a girl out. Win win situation' 

'That's actually a really good idea' 

'I can take a girl out!?' 

'Seriously Chen, girls are all you care about'

'I think it'd be nice. We've never had a prom before'

Everyone looked at Kai. He was the main decision maker after all. You silently prayed he would agree to it.

'How about it...oppa?' 

'...Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. A prom it is then' 

Assa!

 

 

 


Author here! So how do you like this story line? They're organising a prom! BUT for those of you who don't like this storyline, FEAR NOT! It's only a minor part of my story! Plenty more drama etc to come up. What's a fiction without a bit of drama, eh? ;D

I got the most comments for my last update when Lay walks in on Haneul changing... tells me something about my readers... ;) haha I'm glad you liked that, I spent a while thinking about how to meet him. Thank you to Scarletfire63 for showing me how to create a poll so here it is:

 

 

I wonder what the results will be...