Let's have an adventure!

That Girl, That Boy

You went to the walk in closet that everyone was in. Sure enough, there were kimono's hanging up inside it. 

Call this a closet? This is the size of the bedrooms in our dorm...

Xiu Min picked up a pink kimono and threw it at Sehun. 

'Here you go, maknae. This one is yours!'

'What? This is a girl's kimono! I'm not wearing this!'

He quickly passed it to you in disgust and you made your way to the bathroom to change into it. Kris came out wearing a dark maroon colored kimono looking like a god, as usual. 

'You look good in that, oppa'

'I do?'

'Yep'

'Oh, thanks Haneul'

'You're welcome'

You smiled but as Baekhyun slipped his way into the bathroom before you could realise, your smile turned to a frown.

'Baekhyun! I was next!'

'Snooze, you lose!'

'I hate you'

'No you don't, liar!'

'Yes I do!'

'Well I hate you too!'

 

5 minutes later and Baekhyun came out. You glared at him but he chuckled and bowed. 

'Madam may use the bathroom now'

'Thank you'

'Ahem'

'Sir'

'Much better'

You quickly changed and came out, not realising your flower had fallen out of your hair. Frowning a little, Luhan went back outside and grabbed another one and pinned it behind your ear this time with a hair clip.

'Now it won't go anywhere'

Sehun watched on with eyes like hawks. D.O's eyes were out, wide and big and Chen raised his eyebrows at Luhan's grand gesture. Su Ho came out of the closet with Lay as he had been helping him to change and now everyone was ready. Half an hour drive later and you stepped out of the car with the 12 boys of EXO. 

'Call when you need me to pick you up'

'Thanks Jeremy!'

The 13 of you made your way towards the crowd to see what there was to do. It was busy and people kept bumping into you. An arm s around your waist and pulled you as you were about to be seperated. You looked up to see Su Ho smiling down with his signature grin. 

'Nearly lost you there, Haneul. Don't want you being thrown around like at Prom, do we?'

D.O and Chen were shooting cans and the rest of the boys were gathered around, hooting and ahhing whenever they missed and hit the target. You felt someone grab your wrist and saw it was Sehun. 

'Is it boring watching them shoot?'

'I don't mind'

'Oh come on, let's do something fun'

'Like what?'

'I don't know... Let's just have a walk around and see'

'Shouldn't we tell the others we're going?'

'Nah, come on! Let's have an adventure, Haneul!'

and with that, he interlocked his hand with yours and dragged you away from the others who were too busy watching Chen and D.O to realise, thundering down the path as fast as he could. 

 

 

 

 


TRIPLE UPDATE. WHO'S A GOOD AUTHOR, EH?! bwahaha, I've gotchu all under my spell. Or rather, EXO does. I love reading all your comments about who you ship Haneul with keke. It's funny! Will this make you ship Sehun with Haneul too? Shinyeong will become clearer soon, don't worry! ^^ 

Please comment and subcribe if you haven't already <3 I love all my subscribers. If you subscribe, it means EXO loves you all too ;) and so does Author-nim! 

tumblr_m3b5j5AchJ1qjladdo1_500.gif