Sleeping With The Enemy

My Amajjing In-Laws

YulSic

YulSic Residence





Yuri instantly woke up to the sound of shrill dolphin screeches.


Jessica.


“SEOBANG!!!”, the raven-haired wife heard Jessica yell in panic downstairs.


At the sound of her title, Yuri immediately bolted up from bed to run to her wife only to be yanked back down silly by the cuff on her wrist.


WTF. Sica kept it on?!’, she thought as she frantically shook her hand in hopes of freeing herself from the feathery .


“YURI!!! HURRY! HE’S COMING AFTER ME!”, Yuri heard Jessica shriek


Fearing for her wife’s safety, Yuri didn’t think twice when she yanked the chain as hard as she could; finally releasing herself by eventually breaking part of the wooden bed post she was tied to.


Another dolphin shriek pumped Yuri to run faster, almost slipping on the small carpet decoration at the bottom of the stairs when she jumped a couple steps down.


Yuri recovered her balance and ran as fast as she could to the kitchen, jumping over furniture along the way like a hurdle runner before stumbling into the kitchen.


She was surprised to find the usually neat kitchen so dirty as if a tornado has just swept through. On the floor were pieces of food messily spread across while utensils lay bent and broken as if thrown forcefully. Yuri ignored the chaos as she frantically scanned the room for her wife, Jessica.


Yuri found the blonde woman standing on a wooden chair with her back Yuri. 


“SICA!”, she yelled although it hurt to even utter a whisper due to last night’s “events”. At the sound of Yuri’s voice, Jessica immediately turned around to face Yuri, her expression terror-filled as she pointed at something in front of her. 


“Seobang!”


Immediately responding, Yuri instinctively shielded her wife from whomever it was that was attacking her.


Yuri looked down on the floor where Jessica’s attacker apparently stood. Surprise rendered her immobile and speechless.


Baring fangs, foaming mouth, saliva dripping down, and predatory eyes … 





“Sica…





don't move…




it might bite your head off...”





Yuri looked at the little furball on her feet, now excitedly wagging its tail at her sudden presence.


Minho happily circled Yuri’s feet, occasionally her toes as he did so.


She sighed, and then helped Jessica down on the floor by guiding her with a hand.


With her toes just inches from the floor, Minho suddenly barked and nipped at Jessica’s feet before she could even touch the ground, eliciting another helpless yelp from the blonde.


“This stupid dog~!”, Jessica cried in fear as she clung onto Yuri’s neck which sounded absolutely cute to the latter, her irritation immediately dissipating at the sight of her usually headstrong wife now turned damsel-in-distress.


She carried Jessica bridal style, occasionally almost “accidentally” dropping her with Minho just below, barking threateningly albeit cutely which Jessica could only scream at every time he did so.


“Take that thing to the pound now, please~”, she pleaded at the sight of the little monster who further bore its tiny but sharp piranha-like fangs at Jessica.


Yuri sat them on the couch, with Jessica hugging her knees on her wife’s lap as she distanced herself away from the floor as much as possible. Minho was very adamant about sinking his teeth into her since he jumped frantically on the couch, yet failed because of his short stature. Nonetheless, he barked every time he came near her with Jessica whimpering when he came too close for comfort.


Yuri couldn’t help but giggle at the scene before her: a grown woman whining like a little child on her lap at the miniscule puppy barking ferociously as if it was a large guard dog.
Jessica turned herself around to face Yuri to permit a hit on the shoulder.


“It isn’t funny! Get rid of him!”, she shrieked, hitting her again.


“Hmm no. I deserve to keep him after what I went through last night”


“You listen to me, Kwon! If you don’t get rid of it, I’ll skin it alive and make a Fendi purse out of him!”


“Sica!~”


“Yuri, I swear to God, if you don’---“, Jessica started, getting madder and madder with every passing second until Yuri interrupted her with a kiss. Her anger evaporated at the sudden warmth.


“Are you going to let me keep him?”, Yuri whispered, hoarse from screaming the night before yet sounding absolutely seductive to Jessica.


“N-no”, Jessica stuttered. It was always hard to focus once Yuri went into y mode. Jessica leaned back to avoid the kiss only to have Yuri push her back in when the latter put her hands around her back.


“How about now?”, Yuri continued, so close that Jessica could feel her hot breath on her lips.


“No…Yuri…”, Jessica said unwilling to let go of that pride of hers. 


“So I guess I should continue until I hear a yes? I wonder how long you can last?”, Yuri teased. 


“You’re a strong one, aren’t you?”, Jessica could feel Yuri’s lips curve up into a smirk, feigning disappointment when Jessica didn’t utter the words she wanted to hear.


Yuri deepened the kiss then moved on to her neck, knowing just where to go to elicit the best reaction.


Jessica tried hard not to just moan the words out of as she didn’t want it to stop. Mentally, she had already permitted the dog to stay but kept mum, somewhat challenging herself to see how long she can hold out. 


The dog whined and left the premises, as if sensing Yuri’s wish to be alone with Jessica.


Yuri was getting more aggressive by the second so Jessica gave her a warning: she bit her lip.


“I can’t believe I married a sadist”


“And you love it. Otherwise you wouldn’t have screamed that loud last night”


“Hmm I was screaming for you to release me. Don’t misunderstand” Yuri giggled in , the vibrations of her laugh resonating throughout.


“You were begging for release alright…”


“And people call me the ert…you know, I’m starting to miss Sooyoung’s -blocking presence”


“Hmm do you really?”


“No…”




As if on cue, the sound of the doorbell resonated in the living room, alerting the couple that they have been effectively -blocked.


Both groaned at the interruption.


“You just HAD to wish for it”, Jessica said icily.


“Ugh…Who the hell is that?”, Yuri pulled away to voice her irritation.


“Ignore it”, Jessica said mindlessly, eyes still closed as she tried to resume where they left off, pulling Yuri closer to her.


But it was unrelenting. The doorbell rang again. And again…and again.


Yuri sighed and gently removed her wife from her lap despite her disapproval before stomping to the door.


Yuri forcefully opened the door and, without looking to see who it was, yelled: “We don’t want to buy your cookies!” she snapped, before slamming the door.


‘God, stupid girl scout kids selling cookies’


The door bell rang again before Yuri could step away.


“WHAT!?”, she snapped again, swinging the door open once again; she swore she saw spit and fire fly out of when she did.


“Well, it’s good to see you to. Don't worry; I’m not selling cookies”, the tall figure in front of the door said.


Yuri narrowed her eyes in an intense glare at the familiar face.


“What? You didn’t miss me?”, the woman says.


“How could I NOT miss your -blocking, Sooyoung” Yuri spat sarcastically, obviously irritated.


“Oh bad time huh? By the way, you should really think about investing in some lip moisturizer. Your lip is bleeding”, Sooyoung said, pointing at her lip.


“I’ll have you know my WIFE and I were in the middle of a hot make-up, make-out session until we were rudely interrupted. Perfect timing as always Sooyoung”


“Well, -blocking IS a hidden talent of mine. Now let me in”, Sooyoung said as she tried to step in YulSic's house, only to be blocked by the Yul.


“I already have a erted neighbor for that. At least give me 30 minutes for a quickie. Now go away”. Yuri began to close the door until Sooyoung put a foot by the door to stop it from closing.


”Please bang your wife some other time. I want to talk to my best friend”, Sooyoung said, pushing past Yuri. 


Before the two could begin one of their many usual physical fights and incessant bickering, Jessica appeared: “Sooyoung! Is that you?”


Excited to see her best friend, she momentarily forgot about Minho and dashed towards the door.


“Sica~”, Sooyoung threw her hands open for a tight embrace.


The two hugged with Yuri glaring at Sooyoung in the background. 


Stupid -blocker.


Before the two best friends could begin their conversation, a barking sound got louder and louder as it neared.


Jessica widened her eyes in fear, just remembering about the monster that haunted her floors.


Speaking of the devil puppy, it ran---more like stumbled cutely---in the foray, barking incessantly as it tried to ward off any intruders.


“You have a dog?”, Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. “I haven’t even been gone for that long…”


The puppy looked up at Sooyoung’s towering and intimidating presence and it immediately backed away and found an easier target: Jessica.


“Minho! Stop!”, Yuri scolded as she bent down to pick up Minho who bore his teeth at the blonde. Yuri proceeded to hit it gently with an index finger, with Jessica using Yuri as a shield. It cried and whined at Yuri’s reprimanding actions as Jessica let out a breath of relief.


“Anyway, are you hungry Sooyoung? I just cooked breakfast”, Jessica said as she left the two to head to the kitchen.


Sooyoung looked at Yuri mischievously.


“What’re you sneering at?”, Yuri snapped.


“Minho, huh? Interesting name”, Sooyoung smirks.


“What of it?” Yuri narrows her eyes at her insinuation, although perfectly accurate.


“Ok. Keep playing stupid Yuri”, Sooyoung said, and patting Yuri’s head like the puppy she now held in her arms before pinching her cheeks in amusement.






“Just hope that Jessica never finds out about that peculiar habit of yours: naming cute things after your exes”





--------------------------------------------





TaeNYoonHyun

TaeNy Residence: Dinner table






All three Kim-Hwangs were seated in a small albeit fancy dinner table, waiting for the last person to come down.


Taeyeon sat right across from his wife while their daughter Seohyun sat in the middle and right next to her, an empty seat for her tardy girlfriend.


Taeyeon tapped her finger on the table impatiently; she was a very punctual woman. Dinner at 1900 meant starting at 1900. She looked up at the grandfather clock behind her wife, Tiffany: 1910. Taeyeon let out a frustrated breath.


Tiffany smiled at her to put her at ease, effectively working as Taeyeon found herself smiling back, much to their daughter’s relief.


“I’ll go get her” Seohyun politely excused herself to fetch her girlfriend, wondering just what was taking Yoona so long. 


Seohyun only had time to stand up before Yoona descended down the stairs. slightly gaped open and so did Taeyeon’s.


There stood Yoona, like a princess in a classy black mini dress, descending---no, floating down the stairs, her short hair further accentuated by the dark dress she wore as well as the dim yellow light emanating from the chandelier just above like a halo as it cascaded in beautiful waves.


Tiffany looked back to see what had Taeyeon and specially her daughter so speechless. She gasped.


“Well someone looks HOT”, Tiffany said cheekily, snapping Seohyun out of her trance. She mentally scolded herself for letting her mom beat her to the punch of complimenting her own girlfriend.


Regardless, she looked away from Yoona as soon as the latter sat beside her, fearing that her reddened cheeks would become too apparent if she didn’t immediately peel her sight away from Yoona’s stunning splendor.


“Thank you, Mrs. Kim-Hwang”, Yoona said politely, although somewhat disappointed as she was hoping the compliment had come from someone else.


They sat in silence for a couple of seconds.


Noticing the dense atmosphere, Tiffany said, “Taeyeon, would you help me bring out the dinner please?”, giving her a subtle wink. 


Let’s give the kids a moment’, they spoke with their eyes.


Taeyeon snapped out of it. Like Seo, she was also speechless but by shock rather than awe; the choding Yoona now seemed like a mature woman, maybe even worthy of Seohyun now that she’s been seen in a more positive light.


Taeyeon nodded and followed her wife to the kitchen with Tiffany mentally noting to give her now complying wife a reward for allowing the girl another chance.


When the parents left, the young couple continued to sit in silence. Both squirmed in their seats uncomfortably as they didn’t know what to say to each other.


“I’m sorry. I overdressed, Hyunnie~. And I used your dress”, Yoona began sheepishly as she also averted her gaze from her lover’s, thinking Seohyun was mad at her.


Seohyun briefly maintained eye contact with Yoona with empty eyes to reply.


“It’s ok, I’m used to you taking my stuff”, Seohyun said in monotone as she hid her feelings well under pressure.


Yoona felt a stab of hurt at her indifference.


“But you look very nice tonight”, Seohyun added a little too eagerly while she kept her eyes on the plate in front of her, pretending to fix the utensils although it did little to hide the involuntary blush on her cheeks.


Satisfied with the answer, Yoona replies back.


“Thanks”, she says, now broadly smiling like an idiot as she just spotted and deciphered the subtle hint that unlocked her girlfriend’s true feelings.


Now more confident, she took Seohyun’s hands off the table, playfully tugging the fork out of her grasp as she replaced it with her own hands.





Although Seohyun’s look hinted indifference, her touch screamed love.




--------------------------------------------------------




TaeNy

TaeNy Residence: Kitchen





“Omo~ Taengoo look at this! They’re so cute!!!”, Tiffany whispered urgently as she poked her head out enough to give her a visual of the two love birds holding hands in the dining table.


Taeyeon’s silence was hard to interpret, even for herself. 


Time…time will tell.


“By the way, Yonghwa called”, Taeyeon says, trying to take her mind off her own confusion.


Tiffany suddenly snaps her head back in the kitchen and walked over to her wife.


“What did he say?”


“He wanted to see Seo. Apparently, Seobaby didn’t tell him she was coming back in town”


“When did he call?”


“When you were fixing the salad…about two hours ago?”


“Did he say when he’s going to visit?”


“No. Why?”, Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at her wise unending questions.


“Why are you so nervous? The two ended on good terms”, Taeyeon continued, getting the hint that it had something to do with YongSeo’s past relationship.


“Too good a term…”, Tiffany whispers. “The boy still has feelings for Seo”


“So?”, Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, not understanding Tiffany’s worries.


Tiffany gives her wife a look of “duh”, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.


“How would you feel if one of my exes came over unexpectedly?”


Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows in jealousy.


“Where are you getting at? Which ex?”


“What if I call her right now and tell her to come over? We separated in good terms, surely that’s ok?”, Tiffany reached for her phone looking for a specific contact but Taeyeon snatched it away from her before she could find it.


“No. Absolutely not. What if this woman still has feelings for you?”, Taeyeon crosses her arms while she glared at her wife for even considering.


“Exactly”


As if on cue, the doorbell rang followed by Seohyun yelling, “I’ll get it”


“Fany...are you expecting guests tonight?


“No…”


“You?”


“No…”





Taeny widened their eyes, hoping it wasn’t who they thought it was.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Seohyun got up, leaving Yoona at the dining table to fetch the door. She opened it and was shocked to find flowers shoved in her hands. 


“Surprise!”


Seohyun could only widen her eyes before she was overwhelmed by a sudden kiss on the forehead and a pair of arms around her neck as the figure tightly embraced her.


“Welcome home Seobaby!!!”



************************





Taeny looked up at each other, already reading the other’s mind: Yonghwa.






--------------------------------------------------------------


Bonus:



Spoiler 
Because I'm nice.


Tiffany hurriedly followed Seohyun to see who was at the door, leaving Taeyeon in the kitchen…with Tiffany’s phone teasing her as it lit up. 


Screen: Contact list


Curious as to whom Tiffany was about to call, she took a closer look.


The screen was stopped at “J-K”, showing a whole list of people with J’s and K’s as their first or last name; whichever Tiffany assigned.


J…K…’, Taeyeon thought hard about Tiffany’s exes yet none possessed such letters in their names…not to her knowledge anyway.


Taeyeon shrugs, thinking Tiffany never got to her contact’s name as she had snatched it before she could. Even if it weren’t the case, finding an ex amongst the whole list would be like finding a needle in a haystack.


Taeyeon puts the phone down in defeat, following her wife to the door yet mentally memorizing the letters:





J or K




Spoiler 
Because I'm evil.