Talk to Taemin

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I went to the living shivering a little bit. Minho makes me nervous; everything he does makes me nervous. But it isn’t a bad nervousness, it is the kind of nervousness that one feels when you’re starting to like somebody.

It is OK, I like him. But what if he’s just teasing…

 

I ate breakfast and changed clothes in my room. Then, we all went outside for our first vacation day; we’re going to the beach.

I can’t tell how much did the way lasted because I fell asleep, but I can tell how beautifully amazing was the hotel.

We entered into it and, after the manager told us which ones were going to be our rooms and left, we went to walk by the little village to know it a little bit more.

 

“Taemin…” I whispered near him so he could hear me.

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course! Do you want to talk in privately?” he asked whispering too and I nodded as we slowed our pace to let the four other guys walk ahead us.

 

“Are you OK? You look pretty pale” he asked bluntly, looking at my face.

“Not really… I’m a little confused”

“Confused by what?”

I went silent for a minute and then I rethought my question.

“Taemin, do you know if Minho likes someone?”

His face showed surprise, “N-No, why?”

I took a deep breath and dared to say: “Because I like him and I don’t know what to do about it…”

 

Taemin looked at me and smiled, then laughed, and then he left me alone, accelerating his pace.

What the heck dude!? Why do I bother on ask you something if you’re not going to help me later!?

 

We walked for like one and a half hour and then came back to the suits. The village was really pretty, but we were too tired to keep exploring it.

I stayed in the guy’s suit. Minho sat beside me and, as I blush a lot, we began to talk and to play cards.

Suddenly, Key, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin walked out of the room together and left Minho and I alone inside of the room. We both looked at the door and then at us, completely confused. Then, the four guys came in again and stayed stood up.

We continued playing our game, I was winning! Finally something I could win Minho at…

 

I felt someone behind me. I lifted my head and tried to turn so I could see who it was, but this unknown creature covered my eyes with a scarf and caught my hands between his. The three other stupid did the same with Minho and they locked us both in their walking closet.

 

”The are you doing guys!? Let us out!” Minho yelled and punched at the closet’s door.

“Not until you both realize!” Jonghyun yelled from outside.

Realize what!? I’m sure of everything!

 

We could hear how the guys were watching TV and laughing outside. Minho and I left out complaining: they weren’t going to let us out of that closet.

“Ah… I don’t know what they are talking about… Do you?” Minho asked me as he sat in the floor.

“Not really” I answered, sitting in the floor too and avoiding looking at his face.

I started to shiver; inside of the closet was cold as hell.

 

“Hey, are you OK?” Minho asked me worried.

“Yeah, I’m a bit cold that’s all…”

Minho came closer and touched my arm, “Sh*t…! You’re freezing! YAH OUT THERE, THE GIRL IS FREEZING. COULD YOU GET US OUT OF HERE?”

“You have clothes there, no? If not, hug her! Hahaha” Key yelled back.

“These s… They know that in here there are only summer clothes…” Minho stated as he came closer to me.

“H-Huh, Minho…?” I asked getting very nervous and red.

“I’m just going to hug you, if not, you’re going to freeze” he said, sat beside me and hugged me, giving me all his heat.

I stopped shivering and I let my head rest on Minho’s shoulder.

 

This feeling… I really like this boy. He makes me feel so many emotions together…

I lifted a bit my head so I could see his face, which was looking at me with such sweet eyes.

“Minho…” I whispered.

He leaned his face to mine, making the space between us shrink.

I looked at his blinding eyes for the last time before we both closed them and thought that I wanted to hold him more than anything in this world.

Thanks guys, now I knew what you meant with ‘realize’…

 

Minho pulled my head against his and kissed me. At first, we both were scared, but then when we realized that the other one wanted it too, we took confidence and kissed us without doubting.

His lips were really smooth and warm.

Finally I can touch them…

 

He cut the kiss, without taking his hand from my head.

“_____~, as long as I’m with you, everything is heaven… Would you like to be my girl?” he asked.

I smiled and, giving him a peck, nodded courageously.

 

 

We started another kiss, but suddenly, the closet’s door opened.

“Let’s see how are the two lovebirds…WOAH! GUYS, SCORE!” Onew said.

“That quick?” Key asked, “Jeez… It surely was difficult to make you realize that you liked each other that much…”

 

“Really?, Finally!” Taemin yelled with emotion as Minho and me smiled from ear to ear.

 

The End