Go ask Key what was that!

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

THE @#$€&%! HAPPENED.

Oh no sir! This can’t be left like this! You can’t just kiss me like that and leave!

I ran and grabbed Key’s sleeve in the hallway.

 

“H-Hey you! Why d-did you do that just now!?”

“Please don’t make so much noise” he told me giving me the serious look. I got embarrassed.

“Why in the world did you do that Key!?” I whispered.

Key smirked, looked at me and got closer, “Why? I wasn’t allowed?”

I blush even more and avoided his look, “O-Of course not! Not without my permission…”

 

He took my chin, making me look at him.

“Then, may I have your permission lady?” he said and leaned to my face again,

Oh no, Oooooh no!

I slapped him, got off his hand and ran back to my room. Key smiled.

 

I entered into my bed and hoped that the whole situation was just a dream, a good dream… No! A bad dream!

Ohh boy! I can’t like Key! I can’t like anyone of these boys!

This can’t be serious dude… I had to talk to somebody, ask for advice! What did the members know about Key?

Everything! They’re been together for 3 or 4 years! So how couldn’t one of them know Key enough to tell me what’s on his mind…?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The next day I woke up, but I didn’t want to get out from the bed and unfortunately I had to, because that day we were going to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

 

I squatted on the floor, thinking of what should I do.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Why do people want to enter into my room today?

“Yeah?”

Onew peeked and then, after seeing me on the floor, entered slowly.

“Hum, you know _____~… I noticed that you were strange in the car so I wanted to know if something happens to you…”

 

Talk to Onew

 

Delete Idea…