Ask Taemin what happened

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

“Yaah, you burnt this one” Key said with a pout in his face

“I know… I’m sorry” I said a little depressed, I think Key noticed but I’m not really sure.

“Good morning everyone!” Taemin said as he entered into the kitchen to grab some waffles, I blushed and avoid him in any way possible. He looked like reborn, “Are you feeling OK now?” Minho asked him, “Yeah! I had enough sleep so I’m fine”.

You had enough sleep…

I left the kitchen although I didn’t eat anything; I hadn’t appetite, I was really nervous about the idea of being in the same space as Taemin, it felt so awkward.

“Aren’t you going to eat something?” Key inquired, “You know… it’s going to be a long way to the beach”

“I’m not hungry”

Key entered into my room and sat beside me in my bed, “Are you feeling OK?”

“Not really” I answered looking at the floor

“Wanna talk about it?”

Hmm…

“No, thanks anyways” I told him with a forced smile and his hair. “Well, if you need something, I’ll be there always, OK?” he my hair back, I laughed and nodded.

I didn’t want to talk to anyone… I just wanted to know why did Taemin kiss me last night, so I was decided, I was going to ask him.

~~~~~

 

The way to the beach in the van passed flying, I fell asleep so I can’t tell how many hours it was. When I woke up, I noticed Onew and Jonghyun were looking at me and giggling.

“E-Excuse me!?” I jumped in surprise

“Haah… It’s just that you looked so funny!” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah, you looked just like Minho is looking right now” Onew told me, Minho was asleep too and he was almost falling in the floor of the van and with his mouth opened, so silly! But so cute, haha.

Taemin was in the front seat beside the driver’s seat, I guess he was sleeping because he wasn’t moving… Oh well.

When we came off the van, we were in front of a huge hotel with a huge garden with a lot of cherry trees, in blossom! They looked so beautiful.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 4 beds and me to a suit with 2 beds,

Wait? Aren’t they 5 guys?

“Excuse me, but all the other suits were occupied so I’ll have to ask one of you to share room with the lady” Mr. manager told us, “Who can do it?”

I looked at the guys expecting that Key said something; I knew it wouldn’t be strange if I were to share a room with him.

“I’ll do it! It would be fun” Taemin said smiling. Holy crap, why did it have to be you!?

“OK, so now you can arrange your stuff into your room. Next Sunday we’ll start working on the concert so it’s a good thing if you could rest by now. See you guys in 2 days”

I left my things on the floor and as the manager left, I ran to the gardens outside the hotel.

Oh my god… What am I supposed to do now? I didn’t know what it would be like to share a room with him; I mean he kissed me! But he was with fever… maybe he doesn’t remember… I use to forget things when I’m with high fever.

I walked to the guys room and they were chatting, all of them sitting on the floor.

“Hey _____~! You OK? You were running so fast to the first floor” Minho asked scratching his head. “Yeah I’m fine, I was feeling dizzy so I went to breathe fresh air”

“That’s OK, wanna stay with us for a while?” Taemin asked me and I got red.

“No thanks, I’ll take a nap”

I went out of the room and lay on my bed looking at the wall, wishing to fell asleep soon but I heard someone coming into the room so my peace and calm broke.

“Are you really OK?” I felt how Taemin sat on my bed, I got goosebumps.

“Y-Yeah, why wouldn’t I?”

“Because I know you’re lying to us” he said really serious. Was that the moment to ask him what happened?

“Hey Taemin”

“Yes?”

“Tell me something… Why did you do that last night?” I told him as I turned to see his face. He looked somewhat confused.

“Last night? What did I do? I remember I ate porridge and then I fell asleep, did I do something else apart from that?”

Oh my god, he didn’t remember at all what happened. I was feeling so stupid.

“H-Haaah, Hahah! N-Nothing… It’s really nothing, just… forget it, I’ll sleep so please could you go to the other room? Please…”

He looked down and nodded as he left the room and I started to cry, Oh …

 

Tell Taemin what he did

 

Let things be the way they are

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I was thinking of updating Minho's path but someone asked me to update Taemin's so I did ^^ I'm really busy lately so I'm sorry if I don't update in some days. Tell me in the comments below if you want me to update a path in special. Thanks! (I'm gonna post this in the comments too)