To the pet shop

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

When I was in my way to the hotel I saw a little pet shop and I thought it was nice to enter in it so I decided to take a look, I love puppies!

“Guys, I’ll go outside for a while” I announced to the SHINee members. They said goodbye and I head myself to the pet shop.

When I arrived I was like hypnotized by the eyes of the animals inside the shop, they were so much!

I was looking at the hamsters when I accidentally bumped into a guy.

“I-I’m sorry!” I said as he was giving me his back, he was pretty familiar.

“Can you look where you walk?” he said as he turned and I could see him smiling, he was Onew!

“Onew! What are you doing here?” I asked surprised.

“I just wanted to come here with you, but you left before I could ask if I could go. I was changing my shirt when you said goodbye”

“Oh I’m sorry, do you like animals too?”

“I love them!” he answered with his huge smile. His smile was gorgeous, I mean, it was contagious and pretty. I can’t avoid my smile coming out when he smiles at me.

We looked at the bunnies, the puppies, the cats, the hamsters, the birds and the fishes. I don’t really like fishes and birds cause I think they’re boring, but they’re nice anyways. We went outside after looking at ALL the animals inside the store and sit on a bench.

“Tell me, It’s your real name ‘Onew’?” I asked him.

“Haha, no it isn’t. My real name is Lee JinKi, but I just tell people to call me Onew as a nickname. I think it’s easier for them to call me ‘Onew’ that ‘Lee JinKi’”.

“Yeah, I think so too” I said as I thought “Thanks for calling yourself with a nickname, it’s really easier than your real name”.

“You know, tomorrow we’re going to the beach for 2 days, the manager said that we could take a little vacation before we have to start with our job, wanna come with us?” he asked me.

“Hum, yeah of course! But my boyfriend will get mad if I am with 5 guys in the beach, don’t you think so?” I joked.

“Oh, do you have boyfriend?”

“Haha no, I wish”

“Why? You’re a really pretty and nice person!” he said smiling and I blushed like crazy.

“H-huh… I guess no one has noticed that haha…”

“I’ve noticed it” here he was, smiling again. Will you stop that smile!? It’s beautiful you know!? It makes me get red…

We decided to head back home and when we arrived, before we opened the door and went inside the apartment, he stopped me.

“What’s it?” I asked curious. He smiled again, kissed my forehead and told me “It was really nice to spend time with you!”. He opened the door and went inside as I didn’t enter immediately cause I was blushing again. When I entered into the apartment I saw only four guys playing cards. Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Onew and… where was Taemin?

“Where’s Taemin?” I asked.

“He’s not feeling very well, he is lying on his bed” Minho responded me.

“_____~ah, do you wanna play cards with us?” Key asked me… Should I?

 

Play cards with the guys

 

Go see how is Taemin